Selena Gomez Makes Honest Confession: 'I'm Very Insecure!'

Wed, November 2, 2011 8:49pm EDT by 7 Comments
Selena Gomez Perfectionist

Is this Selena Gomez’s most personal interview yet? The starlet admits she gets unsure of herself all the time, just like us!

With a music career, popular TV show, films in the works, fashion lines and an adorable boyfriend, Selena Gomez has the world at her fingertips. However, the 19-year-old starlet revealed her life isn’t a walk in the park…she’s actually insecure, just like us!

“I’m very insecure,” Selena admitted to CBC News after her concert in Montreal Oct. 30. “It’s not just about my job, it’s about everything.”

She added, “I’m very self critical.”

It’s no wonder Selena is a perfectionist. There’s no way she’d be able to achieve the success she’s had without paying attention to detail. Also, even though we hate for Selena to feel insecure, it’s nice to know even she doubts herself sometimes too.

What’s YOUR favorite thing about Selena Gomez? Sound off below!

More Selena Gomez!

1. Selena Gomez Had A ‘Great Day’ Seeing Justin Bieber In Canada!
  2. Justin Bieber Plans New Special Dates For Selena Gomez — And We Know What They Are!
  3. Selena Gomez Adopts A Puppy With Justin Bieber!

VOICE OF THE VOICELESS!

Posted at 5:55 PM on November 7, 2011

SELENA PLEASE DUMP THAT FAG AND BE WITH ME A REAL MAN!!!!!!!!

I’M WAY HOTTER AND BETTER THAN JUSTIN BIEBER!!!!!!!!!!!

smile

Posted at 4:23 PM on November 5, 2011

i love selena all ways selena is perfect girl

yu7t

Posted at 6:55 AM on November 5, 2011

i love her smile ………..her voice …………..her acting…….her confidence……..her looks…….her innocence……….actually everything that she does!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
she my role model……
SELENA YOU ROCK!!!

Kate

Posted at 7:55 AM on November 4, 2011

I like her because shes not pretending to be some one she’s not.

maria

Posted at 10:08 PM on November 3, 2011

Everything about her is what makes the perfect person she is, my role model, and my idol as well as my inspiration :) She’s the entire package!

janaina

Posted at 8:57 AM on November 3, 2011

My favorite thing about her is simply… EVERYTHING! :)

ivanka

Posted at 11:14 PM on November 2, 2011

I absolutely love everything about her. Such a genuine person is a rarity in the industry.