Does Robert Pattinson Want To Make More 'Twilight' Movies?

Wed, November 2, 2011 10:55am EST by 7 Comments
Robert Pattinson

The 25-year-old actor was asked if he’s sad that he’s finished filming all the ‘Twilight’ flicks and you’ll never believe what he said!

Robert Pattinson has a secret! The Breaking Dawn star sat down alongside co-star Kristen Stewart for an in-depth interview in Italy’s Vanity Fair and we must say we’re speechless.

When asked how he feels now that he’s shot all the Twilight films Rob had this to say:

“Are you sure it’s over? It depends on Stephenie Meyer. I’ll say it right now, if she writes a sequel, I’ll be in!”

Kristen even echoes Rob’s sentiments by saying: “It will be over only when we’ll talk about it using the past tense.”

Do you think it’s possible that we could see Rob reprise his role as Edward for years to come?

— Chloe Melas

More Rob & Kristen News!

1. Robert Pattinson: I Need To Work On My Abs! New Interview!
  2. Robert Pattinson Reveals The Shocking Reason He Became An Actor!
  3. ‘Breaking Dawn’: Edward Violently Protects Bella In New Trailer!

lol

Posted at 9:51 PM on November 5, 2011

Lol I hope not. “I hate how people always rub it in how my character was killed off in the only good series I was in.” -Actual quote from RobPat guys. Anyway, I WILL pay to see Breaking Dawn, “because that will be the death of cinema.” (-Alex Day, “Alex Reads Twilight” on YouTube.)
I’ll go in with my Twilight Sucks shirt, proudly wearing my Slytherin scarf, and laughing at the most series parts. I might even bring some friends with me. It’ll be great. The only downside is I’m giving money to the people that made it. Oh well, it’s worth it.

BTW–Old SMeyer isn’t going to finish Midnight Sun. She’s too emotionally unstable because she was so wronged. (Even though book leaking happens ALL THE TIME. It even happened to Deathly Hallows. But you see Deathly Hallows on selves because JKR isn’t a twat.)

isa

Posted at 2:15 PM on November 3, 2011

OF COURSE! Finish Midnight Sun and make movie out of it.. it will be the hisory of human being box office..

mvk123

Posted at 2:52 PM on November 2, 2011

The books are written from the point of view of Bella. Meyers, at one point, said she wanted to write them again with the point of wiew from Edward. It would be nice to get a sequel from Edward’s point of view.

vicky

Posted at 1:25 PM on November 2, 2011

I doubt that will happen, Rob said in a recent interview during the Europe press junket that he would be able to pull off a 17 yr old anymore. I think hes over Edward and wants more challenging roles.

Michele

Posted at 12:20 PM on November 2, 2011

Sure, Rob can play Edward when he’s 90!

twilight_lover

Posted at 11:18 AM on November 2, 2011

pls pls pls i want more !!!

Hannah

Posted at 9:54 PM on November 5, 2011

Watch Alex Reads Twilight on youtube. It’s really good, if you want more Twilight. :) Funny too. (And Alex is hottt ;))