Kristen Stewart: Being Pregnant In 'Breaking Dawn' Wasn't Sexy!

Wed, November 2, 2011 11:11am EDT by 9 Comments

Kristen tells Italian ‘Vanity Fair’ that she wasn’t a fan of being pregnant — even if it was fake!

Along with answering questions with Robert Pattinson about the wedding, honeymoon, and sex scenes in The Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn Part 1, Kristen Stewart opened up about expecting a baby on the big screen!

“The baby bump was huge, unusually lightweight,” she told Vanity Fair Italy.

But how did she feel being “pregnant”? “Do I have to be honest? Not particularly sexy,” she admitted.

What do YOU think HollywoodLifers? Will Kristen look sexy with her baby bump in Breaking Dawn?! VOTE!

– Chelsea Pollack

More ‘Breaking Dawn!’

1. Robert Pattinson Says He’s Not A Prude Like Edward!
  2. ‘Breaking Dawn’ Wedding: Top 8 Secrets Revealed! Pics!
  3. 5 Kristen Stewart ‘Breaking Dawn’ Premiere Dresses Her Stylist Looked At!

Jet Charter New York

Posted at 1:03 PM on December 18, 2012

I feel that is among the such a lot important information for me.
And i’m happy reading your article. However should remark on some normal things, The site taste is great, the articles is in point of fact great : D. Just right task, cheers

Pregnancy Miracle Review

Posted at 12:21 PM on November 28, 2012

I blog frequently and I seriously appreciate your content.
This article has really peaked my interest.
I am going to bookmark your site and keep
checking for new information about once a week.
I subscribed to your RSS feed as well.

Hanim

Posted at 3:03 AM on March 16, 2012

Wow. I always oeedwrnd how or why some people actually get a kick out of upsetting or hurting others. I’ll watch the news and hear all this crap and just wonder how it was possible to actually enjoy making people suffer. Oh, don’t get me wrong RnKrT. I’m not comparing in any way what you do to what some really horrible people in this world do. Not even close. But, you must have something in common with them. Personally, I could never EVER find any joy in bothering or upsetting someone else on purpose. It’s just not in me. But, it seems that you do share some type of key malice gene or something like that. Tell me, do you find it funny to kick a toddler when no one is looking? Maybe a smile is brought to your face at the idea of stealing from the elderly. Oh! You must really love the idea of shooting a BB gun at squirrels in the park!Take a good look in the mirror before you start reading and laughing at the responses that you get from your innane comments. You may not like what you see once you look real hard.The women that enjoy this site are not silly, crazed teenybopper fans. We are normal, typical women that work, take care of their families and homes and at the end of a long, tiring day, just want to go on the computer and meet up with some internet friends who share a common like. A talented, handsome, young celebrity. We aren’t hurting anyone by doing this and by the time we are off and ready to turn off the computer for the evening, we feel more relaxed and happy. We laugh at each other’s comments, share stories and yes, bond. It may seem silly to you, but it brings a smile to our faces and there is absolutely nothing wrong in that at all. Even our husbands and kids are fine with it. Too bad you can’t just let a nice thing be and have to get your kicks out of ruining something that others enjoy. I for one and totally done with you. Goodbye. Go grab a teddy bear out of some random baby’s arms and go away already.

Andrea

Posted at 2:01 PM on March 13, 2012

I love Kristen she wasnt supposed to be sexy der idiots even though she was pregnant she rocked the role

Katrinna hudson

Posted at 7:29 AM on November 30, 2011

Breaking dawn was ok but it doesnt really have all the facts from the book.

Alyssa

Posted at 9:05 PM on November 7, 2011

Is Kristen stewirt pregnant.

Alisha Anne Kohler

Posted at 7:22 PM on November 19, 2011

Yes Kristen Stewirt is pregnant with Robert Peterson’s child.

LadyEpic

Posted at 5:11 PM on November 2, 2011

Of she said that. The makeup job they did was quite impressive, wasn’t suppose to be sexy.

Kaitlyn

Posted at 12:01 PM on November 2, 2011

Um she not suppose to look sexy she is suppose to look sickly.