Kris Humphries, Fly To Australia NOW & Tell Kim Kardashian You Love Her!

Wed, November 2, 2011 12:05pm EDT by 9 Comments
Kris Humphries and Kim Kardashian

シャネル 二つ折り財布 品質

Posted at 4:31 PM on October 28, 2013

I was very happy to find this great site. I wanted
to thank you for ones time for this particularly fantastic read!!
I definitely enjoyed every part of it and I have you book marked to see new stuff
in your blog.

J Gaccioli

Posted at 2:19 PM on November 3, 2011

Kim I saw this coming when I saw Kris briefly on the Kardashian programs.I got married feeling as you did that once I started the wedding arrangements that I could not back out and felt it was just that cold feet feeling and that all would work out after the wedding.I would not worry about what anyone says as they are not in your shoes and do not know the whole story.I wish you the best on whatever you decide to do. hugss

shirley

Posted at 7:01 PM on November 2, 2011

RUN KRIS RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1, AND DONT LOOK BACK. MAN YOU JUST DODGED A BULLET.

Barbara Daniels

Posted at 10:52 AM on November 3, 2011

Shirley I agree with you, if only he would run and run fast.

Barbara Daniels

Posted at 6:18 PM on November 2, 2011

Kis Jennings need to allow her adult kids live their own lives, she has to much to say, to much to do, with their lives. And as for as Reggie Bush and Kim, (FORGET THAT) Reggie’s mother would not allow him to marry or get back with Kim, she hates Kim. What’s so sad about this whole thing is she never loved the young man, and he will realizes later she did him a great favor by leaving before it gets really ugly. Reggie is dating a very beautiful, lovely, nice LADY.

Silvia

Posted at 2:57 PM on November 4, 2011

Kim’s mother is the brain behind her divorce she involves to much in her daunghter’s affair. she care about money so so mush. the fact that she advised Kim not to change her name is one reason why the marriage couldn’t last.That left a gap between Kris and Kim and even the ring SHE IS A VANITY WOMAN.

victory

Posted at 4:46 PM on November 2, 2011

Ridiculous advice. Kim never loved Kris and she is already gearing up to re-unite w/ Reggie Bush. Just watch.

lisa

Posted at 1:30 PM on November 2, 2011

i think kris h. should just move on with his life, although they have only been married 4 a lil while i see that when u love sum 1 u work @ it & not just give up. i think her mom is part of the problem.

Cornfed

Posted at 12:34 PM on November 2, 2011

DONT YOU DARE KRIS! Jeeze, give me a break. Kim deserves nothing. She filed without even telling him! She is a spoiled rich girl who got famous doing a sex tape. She isnt worth anyones time and Im incredibly sick of hearing about her. I hope he runs and doesnt look back.