Kim Kardashian: I Followed My Heart With This Divorce!

Wed, November 2, 2011 9:16pm EDT by 7 Comments
Kim Kardashian Defends Divorce

video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player

Kim Kardashian explained her divorce from Kris Humphries on an Australian talk show Nov. 2 and said the scrutiny “is what [she] gets” for being a reality star. Do you agree?

Kim Kardashian got the whole world riled up for her fairy tale wedding to Kris Humphries, but then shocked everyone when she filed for divorce 72 days later. However, the 30-year-old starlet fulfilled her obligation to the Australian talk show Sunrise Nov. 2 along with her younger sister, Khloe, and defended her decision to get out of her short-lived marriage.

“I think when you know so deep in your heart that you just have to listen to your intuition and follow your heart, there’s no right or wrong thing to do,” Kim said. “So I really believe that I um, I don’t think I’m ready to get into the details of it.”

She added, “I think what really just what upsets me most just that there has been, from the start, so many rumors of money and dollar signs of all these things thrown up in the air, that this cost this much…and so much of it not being true.”

Kim went on to blame all the scrutiny she’s received on her massive fame and said she’s not going to live her life so publicly anymore.

“It’s kind of what you get for living your life so publicly on a reality show; I get that,” she said.”That comes along with the territory. I think that also teaches me — I kind of want to step back a little bit. “

Do YOU think Kim will actually step out of the spotlight?

More On Kim K And The Kardashians!

1. Kim Kardashian Looks Strained In Australia! Stressed About Divorce?
  2. Was Kris Humphries Fired From ‘Kourtney And Kim Take New York?’ Exclusive Details!
  3. Kim Kardashian Admits: I Married For Love, But Shouldn’t Have Tied The Knot!

reneta guzman

Posted at 2:02 AM on November 3, 2011

I think that she got scared, she finally found some normacy in her life and a loving honest man and got scared. Also to bring someone like kris (who by the way isn’t used to her lifestyle)into her fast track lifestyle and expect it to be all sunny and roses was wrong. Marragie is hard and needs tender love and care also some hard work at it and comprimise. Just packing up saying well we tryed I am bord and tired or whatever her reason for such a quick devorce is a easy fix. I just think that both sides needs to think about what they REALLY want and do it in private and away from cameras and the media cause marragie isn’t a game and they can really hurt eachother if there not careful.

Jess

Posted at 1:04 AM on November 3, 2011

Does she put her makeup on with a paint roller or what?!

milly

Posted at 12:54 AM on November 3, 2011

ha ha !! she’s so fake

Sue Anders

Posted at 11:37 PM on November 2, 2011

Stick to your commitment for your business trip but not your marriage? What the heck?

P.S. PLEASE step back not just a little bit but A LOT.

I believe Kim suffers from Narcissistic Personality Disorder (google it) really she had ALL the symptoms. I am sure though that no one in her family can see this. Therapy might help but it is very hard to cure.

Sandie

Posted at 11:26 PM on November 2, 2011

Oh come on, Kim has made a sham and fool out of the Kardashian brand. Anyone with a small brain understands that you take your time before making a marriage COMMITMENT.

If Kim was 18 or 19 I may get it, but she is 31-years-old, been married before, had videotaped sex to show the world, and dated and slept with a lot of men, so she and the “brand” are completely fake and need some serious mental health.

lou

Posted at 10:30 PM on November 2, 2011

Kim Kardashian will probably not step out of the spotlight. She has lost a lot of respect from Americans. It does not seem she truly cares about anything other than herself. I will not purchase any product she sells.

Nikki

Posted at 9:34 PM on November 2, 2011

Huh? You’re not gonna live your life so publicly anymore?

THAT PROBABLY COULD HAVE SAVED YOUR MARRIAGE IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!