Demi Lovato & Wilmer Valderrama's Hot Make-Out Session!

Wed, November 2, 2011 7:07pm EDT by 67 Comments
Getty Images

Good for you, Demi! We’re happy to see you with a man who clearly makes YOU happy! Plus, your smooches are adorable!

New pics of Demi Lovato, 19, and Wilmer Valderrama, 31, kissing are out — and she looks happier than ever!

The photos on TMZ that show Demi and Wilmer kissing on Nov. 1st are SO cute! It looks like Wilmer walked her out of his house and kissed her good-bye after a Halloween overnight.  Demi is in sweats (are those Wilmer’s?) and she’s carrying her boots.

We’re thrilled Demi is back together with him. It looks like she’s totally happy giving the relationship another shot.

They were first spotted back together at Family Guy creator Seth MacFarlanes house bash Oct. 22, where an eyewitness said “Wilmer and Demi were holding hands whenever I saw them… they looked so happy together.”

They first started dating in 2010 after her break-up with Joe Jonas and allegedly separated in June, 2011, because of the age difference.

Now, Wilmer you better treat our girl Demi like the goddess she is!

What do you think, Hollywoodlifers? Are you happy Demi and Wilmer are back together? Vote and weigh in below!

— Nicole Karlis

Jasmine

Posted at 7:54 PM on January 7, 2012

Im happy for them but I like JEMI better GO DEMI & JOE!!!!!!!!!!!

onyx

Posted at 3:05 PM on December 16, 2011

y do u care there both adults

Chandra

Posted at 10:15 AM on November 27, 2011

Well, I’m happy she isn’t going out with Joe because they basically messed up their friendship while going out (I called it). As for her and Wilmer, well I don’t like what I’ve heard about him. He’s gone out with people younger than him before and he just seems like a user, so I don’t thinl he’s good for Demi. He’s played with other’s hearts, but Demi’s been through enough already so he should back off. In regards to the age difference, he is a bit old, I mean she isn’t even 20, but that’s not the real problem in the situation. The main problem is he’s a player and is Looking for nothing but trouble.

georgina lisa

Posted at 2:35 PM on November 23, 2011

OMG Demi your making the right decision age is nothing but a number.the question is ……… their rumors saying u broke up with Joe because of his age and then y r u dating a dude older than Joe. i partly don’t understand

Julie

Posted at 3:18 AM on November 12, 2011

I honestly dont like Jemi fans. Its like trapping thd two together and you won’t except any other person that they’re with. I don’t agree with Demi’s decision about Wilmer because I’ve heard things about him and always going after young women but if he makes her happy thrn i dont disagree either. A REAL fan would except her for her happiness. And P.S 12 years older is not old enough to be her father ; Thank god .. Lol.

m

Posted at 7:52 PM on November 10, 2011

he is not old enough to be her dad!
but i agree that’s a huge age difference, maybe not the best idea… whatever makes her happy. 12 years isn’t that bad my parents are 9 years apart.

ELise

Posted at 5:20 PM on November 9, 2011

Demi i love you but you are making the biggest mistake of your life dating a guy old enough to be your father. you were better with Joe and deep down in your Heart you know that this is wrong. wilmer i show you on Thats 70s show i thought you know better of dating a girl who could be your daughter. JEMI 4EVER AND EVER!

rachel

Posted at 3:20 AM on November 11, 2011

He would have had to have had her when he was 12 to be her father. Shut up. If she’s happy she’s happy.

rebecca

Posted at 10:03 PM on November 12, 2011

I agree Elise, she is making the BIGGEST MISTAKE OF HER LIFE by dating this douche, he is no good for her! He is too old 4 her and she is too young 4 him! This relaysh won’t last. I give it a month or so , then it’s over!

pamela

Posted at 3:46 PM on March 18, 2012

omggg i sooo agreee anywayz i personaly think demi is a slut 4 doin this.like get back w joe.is she even 21???

Elise

Posted at 5:13 PM on November 9, 2011

Demi i luv you to death but right now you are doing the wrong thing going out with a older man. joe knews he made a mistake by being with Ashley. and you deserve to be with Joe not wilmer who old enough to be your father. I love you Dem. JEMI FOREVER!

jane

Posted at 6:13 AM on November 24, 2011

i knnow i want demi and joe 2 be forevr .
jemi forevr!!!!!!!!!!

Lovato

Posted at 1:02 PM on November 8, 2011

Even that i wish her best I don’t this she was better with joe but if she likes him good,..lovato for ever

TTT

Posted at 12:45 AM on November 6, 2011

Wow the age difference is really HUGE!!!!!…. what if she was 31 n he was 19…..now that is what we would call weird. Hey maybe she found love

Farrah

Posted at 7:41 AM on November 5, 2011

I am a huge fan of demi and wilmer but it just seem to me that its ridiculous their dating? i mean demi’s just turned 19
and wilmer is 30 that means when wilmer was 11 she WASNT EVEN BORN YET! but on the other hand demi has grown so much and she’s got her heart broken so much times i think she’s ready for a mature relationship and besides her and wilmer look happy together and thats all that counts

keri

Posted at 6:39 AM on November 5, 2011

handy manny + druggie xD

vero

Posted at 10:36 PM on November 4, 2011

does anyone seem to care about the age difference here? Maybe not the Jonas guy.. but are there really no good guys left that are closer to her age? WoW I could never date a 31 yr old that would date a 19 yr old she is still a child.. I lost respect for Vilmer don’t want him around my kids

denise

Posted at 11:00 PM on November 3, 2011

at least she’s over 18. have you heard of the 16 year old married to a 50 year old man.now that’s is creepy!

Jennifer

Posted at 8:49 PM on November 3, 2011

UGH! Wilmer! He’s such a creep. He’s always dating barely legal girls…

dumas1000

Posted at 7:27 PM on November 3, 2011

First of all, she hasn’t gone public with this relationship. She’s not on TV or radio talking about it. She has her right to a personal life. She’s not doing anything illigal by dating this guy. Wilmer has never done anything publically questionable, beyond date women who are a little on the young side. I wouldn’t consider that to be illigal, nor has he ever been found to have done anything that was significantly against the law. Perhaps he has, but we don’t know what people do in their own homes. He’s never gotten caught with drugs or had any DUIs or anything like that. He’s never been arrested. I wouldn’t say it’s fair to judge Demi or attack her character for this. I don’t see how anyone could think that simple by dating this man, she’s in any way doing something wrong. However, Wilmer did go on Howard Stern and brag about his bedroom escapades with Lindsay Lohan, Ashlee Simpson, and Mandy Moore. I don’t how you could ever really trust a guy like that, but it’s her life.

Beans

Posted at 6:56 PM on November 3, 2011

Does she expect young girls to follow this example? This is truly sickening… I personally don’t like Demi, I never have. All I see here is an attention grabbing troubled ex- Disney star.

I argue the idea that she’s doing this to make Joe jealous. Who honestly believes that Joe was the “cause” of her rehab? I sure don’t. Joe jonas clearly has his OWN life that he’s living, and Demi has clearly moved on. End of story.

amber

Posted at 4:25 PM on November 3, 2011

Look everyone, Wilmer is a great guy, or at least better than Joe. He’s not making her starve herself. He likes her for her. Joe is a boy while Wilmer is obviously a man. Love you Demi!

rebecca

Posted at 4:57 PM on November 3, 2011

Joe is NOT a boy,, he’s a 22-year-old man! And personally I don’t care who Demi dates, just don’t like her with Wilmer!

princess

Posted at 7:09 AM on November 4, 2011

How do you know everyone in Hollywoods love story?

demi4eva

Posted at 3:03 PM on November 3, 2011

I love demi and i love the fact that she came out of rehab and everything and how shes dating wilma…but personally i think hes a bit too old…yet it’s her deceison….i really miss Sonny With A Chance

G

Posted at 1:38 PM on November 3, 2011

Maybe she just wants to make Joe jealous

sadfaf

Posted at 9:33 AM on November 3, 2011

I just saw the pictures and yeah they are both ugly.they are right for each other.and this wilmer dude is sick.he’s always dating young girls

janaina

Posted at 9:07 AM on November 3, 2011

Well, I’m not the happiest with “Dilmer” but Demi has to like her boyfriends, not me. Anyways, I support her happiness first of everything; If she’s happy, why should I be agaisnt it?
I think she can do better, of course. But if she’s happy, no more words. I LOVE YOU DEMETRIA. :)

wierd

Posted at 7:42 AM on November 3, 2011

I don’t get it, no one complains about Victoria Justice and Ryan Rottman and she is only 18 and he’s 27!

Gwen Cooper

Posted at 9:15 AM on November 3, 2011

because he’s not creepy. Wilmer looks like a pedo.

michael

Posted at 8:21 PM on November 3, 2011

hahahahaha i know righttt

elena

Posted at 6:41 AM on November 3, 2011

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww HE IS AWFUL UGLY &…
CANT COMPARE THIS GUY WITH JOE!
DEMI DESERVES SO MUCH BETTER!