Miley Cyrus, Zac Efron & More Disney Stars Sex It Up On Halloween! Pics!

Tue, November 1, 2011 12:17pm EDT by 5 Comments
miley cyrus halloween

xcat

Posted at 5:40 PM on November 4, 2011

No MILEY was not a “kitty” retard..she had skull inspired makeup as in a skull related to dia de los muertos, aly was a cigarette girl, aj was queen of hearts, the smexi zack efron was from reno 911 and the parTy was at miley’s place … Do ur research

who matters

Posted at 1:38 PM on November 1, 2011

THE PARTY WAS AT MILEY’S HOUSE. LMAO

The Boy

Posted at 1:26 PM on November 1, 2011

On Miley Cyrus and Saturday Night Live

They Say Holloween is the best time of the year You go out Trick or Threat you dress up then you’ll have a lot of fun I’ve been thinking about skit that’s really hurts my feelings inside My whole life was thorn apart by her actions against me you’ll see this nice young woman who can do whatever she wants to do to anyone in her neighborhood, on Holloween Night but you’ll never when my mentor might walk by you know when you see her show off her funnybone you might say that dr. jekyll and Mr. Hyde see her at the holloween party last night, but when you see three girls in you think they’re about have a threesome someday that you’ll never know when she might do next year on Holloween some of her friends think that she has across the line, for no reason On Saturday Night live she hosted on March 5th, 2011 of this year where she dressed up as the former allen eagle like myself she reminds me of Frankenstein,when she got herself into her life but you might see that if airplane was flying around form city to city you might see her appear form nowhere When she going to stop making fun of someone that you dont know in life she knows I’m speical guy with speical needs and she turns my life upside down it’s feels like her anger is worser than this you think that everyone in Hollywood Town they say he didn’t desereve it.

omy

Posted at 1:08 PM on November 1, 2011

I have a holly “wood” now if you know what I mean

oasis