Kris Humphries' Family Says Kim Kardashian Is Making A Big 'Mistake'!

Tue, November 1, 2011 7:19pm EST by 13 Comments
Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries Divorce

The parents of the groom are speaking out, and they’re not happy with Kim Kardashian’s decision to cut the cord on her marriage with Kris Humphries.

The Kardashian family has voiced their support for Kim through this tough time, but Kris Humphries’ family doesn’t share the same sentiments. They have finally broken their silence and say they think Kim Kardashian needs to work through her conflict with Kris, rather than giving up on their marriage.

According to TMZ, a source close to the Humphries family says that they think “everyone fights” and if Kim wanted her marriage to last, she should have tried harder to make it work. They still believe Kris, 26, can talk Kim, 30, through their marital woes and convince her to stop the divorce filing.

Kris’s family say “it would kill Kris” if Kim is serious about ending their relationship for good, because he truly cares for her.

Tell us what YOU think! Do you think that if Kim tried harder to work through their issues that she could save her marriage?

Nicole Fukuoka

More Kim & Kris News!

1. Kris Humphries With Parents & Heads To Gym As Kim Kardashian Files For Divorce!
  2. Kim Kardashian & Kris Humphries Divorce: The Real Reason Why!
  3. What Will Happen To Kim Kardashian’s 20.5 Carat Engagement Ring?

Luverrrr

Posted at 12:36 PM on February 8, 2012

Kris is better off without her. He seemed like he was in it for life and Kim just went into it “hoping” it’d workout.

titi

Posted at 2:29 PM on January 27, 2012

Of course kim’s marriage would have lasted if she really wanted to make it work, apparently, she never cared… Her pride wouldn’t let her cos of her cheap fame. She certainly can’t give what she does not have I suppose. What happened to God’s word of a wife been submissive and our parents teachings of mortal values? When has it become bad to love unconditionally like kris did? As for krisJenner, I wonder the kind of mother she is….what a shame….
As for krisHumphries, you deserve more than kim. Heal fast and stay focused. You tried, it shows you are from a good home. Go get the annulment.

Crissy

Posted at 9:05 AM on December 31, 2012

It’s not the end of the world……Just move on…surely good things are there for you…..she is just a loser.

wendy

Posted at 6:23 AM on November 16, 2011

t.v is 1% truth from the News to Reality shows. So whats the big disspointment..

wendy

Posted at 6:21 AM on November 16, 2011

I like the show and der anything on T.V is 1% truth from the news to reality shows, so whats the big dissappointed.

betty

Posted at 4:29 PM on November 4, 2011

if i was kim i will nave allowed any thing to come between me and my husband no matter what it is,and marriage can be sweet if there is understanding and trusth between the two partners so kim pls try as hard as yu can to make it work pls am looking up to u for dat dont let dis sweet moment die away bcos u can make it work_::and always no dat in marriage there are always problems but with love and understanding u can over come all the bad times and ugly times,and bring back the good times…

Joanne

Posted at 3:42 PM on November 2, 2011

With all respect Kardashians have no morals or values.
Money is root of all evil. They love attention and exploit there lives for whole world to see!! Some things stay personal and all they think about is $$$$.
For all money in world I would not want ever live their life!!
And latest Kim divorcing Kris she has no respect for anyone nor herself. I will never watch another Episode of show and will tell all my friends/coworkers and family not to watch. I’m not hater just don’t tolerate people like Kardashians!!
Reality shows should be about doctors saving lifes, scientist inventing medicine care for sick not some bad influence show like Kardashians.

Shayla

Posted at 4:47 AM on November 5, 2011

You seem to make the most sense! I completely agree w/everything you said–no more to be included. Right on!!!

Val

Posted at 12:27 PM on November 2, 2011

Marriage is not suppose to be about money. Kim is only walking away because she has money. If she wouldn’t have any money and there would be nowhere to go she would work harder to save her marriage.
Every marriage has their up and downs. My husband and I married for a long time and I could have walked away several times (during hard times), and I’m pretty sure he feels the same way. We stuck around worked through it and the experience made US stronger. Kris seems to be a good husband material with real values. Kim just not there. Look at the way they live. I think Kim is making a mistake. Not that easy to find a decent guy these days. Kim get off the high horse!!!!

Veronica

Posted at 1:46 AM on November 2, 2011

Humphries made a mistake with Kim….what was he thinking??? But in all seriousness, my husband and I argue all the time and sometimes I think it would be easier to kick him out the door, but a marriage is a signed contract….you have to be willing to keep your side of the deal to make it work–Kim obviously isn’t ready to do that.

louise

Posted at 9:48 PM on November 1, 2011

The key phrase Kris’ parents are using as a defense for their son to stay married is:

“he truly cares about her.”

Hey, I care about my dog, my cat, my gardener, and even my car!

Dukey Dukey

Posted at 9:41 PM on November 1, 2011

I think kris should dump kim! Kim is not even worth it! Kris needs a real woman. Like one who dosent do this for fame, one who really loves him. He dosent deserve a scrub. And kim dont deserve kris.

dumas1000

Posted at 7:28 PM on November 1, 2011

Kris is a scrub. So, take that for what it’s worth. He is to the NBA what Hank Baskett was to the NFL. There likely will not be an NBA season at all this year and, because it is a lockout, NBA players are not going to get paid. Even if the NBA does come back, I’m pretty sure Kris doesn’t have a team and I’m guessing there’s a chance that he won’t catch on with anyone anyway. His NBA career could concieveably be over, either way. So, he has a lot to lose financially by not being attached to the Kardashian empire anymore. Maybe the money is less important to Kris. I don’t know. But I could definitely see his family members caring about the money.