Kim Kardashian Never Loved Kris Humphries — She Still Loves Reggie Bush!

Tue, November 1, 2011 9:40am EDT by 15 Comments
Kim Kardashian Reggie Bush

air purifiers review

Posted at 1:50 AM on July 4, 2012

Thank you for every other informative web site. The place else may just I get that kind of info written in such an ideal means? I’ve a venture that I am simply now operating on, and I have been on the look out for such info.

vicky

Posted at 2:32 AM on December 5, 2011

i loved reggie n kim when they were together!! I know that they’re still in love with each other but I hope n pray that they reconcile and get married to each other!!

Fake Wedding

Posted at 10:22 AM on November 8, 2011

Kardashians get this: Your 15 Minutes are up, you have jumped the shark.

Their show will decline and get cancelled because noone is going to watch it anymore. We have moved on.

Angie

Posted at 11:46 AM on November 2, 2011

It came to no surprise. The chemistry was never there which is why there was so much talk about the hookup. Women wear their emotions so it was easy to see that Kim wasn’t in deep but I do feel that she is in love with love and wants very much to find that special someone that logic went out the window. The rumors that Reggie would not take her back due to trust issues is hilarious given it was he that had a wondering eye. I think Kim & Reggie love eachother, you can see it in her and he gets a kim lookalike. They both just need to grow up first then perhaps after working on themselves can make another attempt to actually having a real relationship. I wish them the best (Kim & Reggie) because I think the backlash from failed marriages comes out of people’s hopes that love can conquer all.

Toni

Posted at 4:53 PM on November 1, 2011

Reggie, stay far away from this mess.(Mess=Kardasian family). They are a train wreck that will do whatever is necessary in order to be in the media. You really need to put a hat with a feather in it on the mother because she is nothing but a pimp that is prostituting her daughters out to whomever can stand her manipulation. Bruce hold on to your daughters because they are next.

drew

Posted at 4:52 PM on November 1, 2011

was that the guy she made the sex tape with?

OwO'''

Posted at 12:01 AM on November 2, 2011

No, that was Ray J.

Tammy

Posted at 4:07 PM on November 1, 2011

I didn’t think it was gonna last any way but i didn’t no she would divorce this quick. 72 days to be honest she always wanted a dream wedding i think she just wanted a wedding i don’t think she loved Kris

LeeLee

Posted at 11:33 AM on November 1, 2011

I really do beleive she truly love Reggie and Reggie love her. This who it should have been in the first place and I know they would have lasted. She never stop loving Reggie and he never stopped loving her and he is her true mate.

amber

Posted at 5:44 PM on November 1, 2011

I totally agree…. “he feels like she made a fool of him” I hope thats not true and they can make things work…. He was my favorite of her many men. Fine as hell!

triston biber

Posted at 7:27 PM on December 7, 2011

i am with amber

c

Posted at 11:31 AM on November 1, 2011

she deserves to enjoy her millions alone forever. then maybe she’ll figure it out

anonymous

Posted at 10:58 AM on November 1, 2011

KK is just saying that because her schemes have been exposed and they are afraid the backlash might cost them their show. I doubt she loved Reggie Bush. But she couldn’t get him to fall for or do that stupid showcase of a marraige scheme the family was cooking up, to make gubs of money as usual. Instead they hooked that in-experienced young man. Why would people look at a show with such fake,famous for nothing people, why?

DisneyInfoNet

Posted at 9:46 AM on November 1, 2011

We smell publicity stunt all over this one with the huge wedding that drew worldwide attention and now a divorce. Sounds like a bad episode of her show to us.

Follow us on Twitter for the best Disney news @DisneyInfoNet and check out DisneyInfoNet.com

Brenda

Posted at 5:34 PM on December 8, 2011

LMAO..SO TRUE..THIS IS THE BEST ONE YET…VERY WELL SAID!!!