Justin Bieber Reveals Selena Gomez's Most Kissable Part!

Tue, November 1, 2011 12:56pm EDT by 11 Comments
Justin Bieber Selena Gomez

Justin speaks out about his epic romance!

Justin Bieber is finally revealing why he’s so attracted to his girl Selena Gomez!Justin, 17, was on The Ellen DeGeneres Show where he spoke about his love for Selena, 19! When asked why he liked kissing Selena publicly so much, Justin revealed his motive for PDA!”She has very kissable cheeks,” he said.When questioned further about why he doesn’t care to hide his love, he presented a very logical argument.”I only live once and it sucks to always have to hide [my relationship],” he said. “I just do me.”What do you think, HollywoodLifers — are Justin and Selena the most in-love couple ever?More Justin & Selena!

1. Justin Bieber Reveals: Why I Won’t Cheat On Selena Gomez!
  2. Justin Bieber’s Shocking Makeover — Do YOU Like The Look?
  3. Selena Gomez’s EMA Rehearsal — Dancing With Justin Bieber?

Valentina

Posted at 1:33 AM on December 22, 2011

They are so cute. They seem honestly in love. Young love is the best love!

Sophia f

Posted at 9:16 PM on November 6, 2011

Selena is getin tired of jb
But I’ll never

Sahil Quadir

Posted at 12:56 AM on November 5, 2011

Selena is like justin’s elder sister, He should love her as gf he should love her as a sister.

Jessica

Posted at 3:09 PM on November 4, 2011

I dontlike her. She took justin from me:(

Sahil Quadir

Posted at 1:00 AM on November 5, 2011

Yes, jessica as selena took justin from you like that justin took selena from me.

devan

Posted at 2:45 PM on June 9, 2013

amen girl she did me too she a theif

Clarrisa Soliz

Posted at 11:29 AM on November 4, 2011

i think selena and justin make such an adorable couple and though i really dont like justin hes so lucky to have an amazing girlfriend like selens

brittney

Posted at 2:21 PM on November 4, 2011

so do i

Erin

Posted at 7:42 PM on November 2, 2011

I think everyone needs to hop off Justin & Selena and leave them alone and let them have fun, you only live once:)

Sahil Quadir

Posted at 1:04 AM on November 5, 2011

I can understan, tell like this because u r not handsome as us, so u felt jelaous.

Monica

Posted at 5:27 PM on November 1, 2011

Justin ” i guess ima do me” lmao Ellens response “You should do you… your a good person to do” lmao wow i staring laughing hard as hell