Tori Spelling Rushed To The Hospital! Oh No!

Mon, October 31, 2011 3:15pm EST by 8 Comments
Tori Spelling Hospitalized

Tori was taken to the hospital on Oct. 30 because of post-birth migraines! We hope she’s better now!

Tori Spelling gave birth to her daughter Hattie Margaret on Oct. 10, but soon revealed on Twitter that she’s had terrible headaches since the pregnancy. According to The Daily Mail, her caring hubby Dean McDermott took her to the Tarzana Medical Centre in California to seek help!

The actress and supermom asked her fans on Twitter for advice before her hospitalization! She tweeted: “Anyone else get horrendous migraines right after giving birth? Is it hormones? I’ve had one for a week now. Nothing is working.”

She hasn’t written on the account since! Tori looks so stressed and exhausted in her photo — hopefully everything is okay! Have YOU ever had post-pregnancy migraines like Tori?

UPDATE: Tori tweeted on Oct. 31 about the experience. Here’s what she had to say: “I never intended2have 2tell peeps I had to Goto ER yesterday4 migraine but paparazzi followed us&told;story. All time low… Following a sick new mom to hospital&photographing;her in that condition. Is nothing off limits to them compassion wise? But,I’m doing better now. Thx 4 all your concern.”

-Anna Moeslein

More Tori & Dean!

1. Tori Spelling Shows Her Fans A First Look At Her New Baby! Too Cute!
  2. Tori Spelling And Dean McDermott Welcome A New Baby Girl!
  3. Inside Tori Spelling’s Celeb-Packed Baby Shower For Baby # 3 — New Photos!

melanie

Posted at 12:22 AM on November 2, 2011

I think 51 year old grandmother is pretty right on. You’re hormones are probably way out of control. Bio identical hormones come in a patch. I hope this helps and I really feel for you. I hope you get well soon.

melanie

Posted at 12:12 AM on November 2, 2011

Tori I hope you’re doingo k. You are such a wonderful person. I’m very happy for you having another little girl. I really like you and I wish you the very best.

nan

Posted at 7:40 PM on October 31, 2011

hey Tori, wishing you well.

A 51 yr old Grandma

Posted at 4:03 PM on October 31, 2011

Hormones, Tori is probably the issue. I had them for about a month after my 2nd daughter. Ended up having 3!!
Had migraines with my 1st daughter about a week before delivering her.
I think they can just be par for the course in some pregnancies before, during and after.
You are a tough Momma, so hang in there and no matter the picture showing how much pain your head is in, you are still beautiuful.
Have to agree that it is rude having your picture taken thou when you dont want it taken. its not like they dont have enough pictures of you already right? :)
Get well soon precious,

A 51 yr old Grandma

housemaid

Posted at 1:59 PM on October 31, 2011

To Tori Spelling: It’s the sudden drop in estrogen that is causing the migraines. An estrogen patch (bioidentical hormone estradiol) should stop it, and you can slowly wean yourself off it. I found that Imitrex and narcotics did not work when the migraines were due to low estrogen—only estrogen worked.

Lisa

Posted at 12:06 PM on October 31, 2011

When my doctors performed a failed spinal block (due to high blood pressure) they had to put me to sleep. I had excruciating headaches that only got better when I layed down. They had actually punctured my spinal fluid, and there wasnt enough getting to my head to cushion my brain… They had to do a procedure where they took fresh blood and put it straight into my back where they had tried the spinal block. Two of those procedures later ive been great and never had an issue again.

cynthia

Posted at 11:02 AM on October 31, 2011

Re: Tori Spelling………she may have Chiari Malformation.
My daughter has it & only found out when she gave birth and had excruciating migraines, neck pain & stiffness. When she had an MRI of the head is when the radiologist diagnosed Chiari Malformation.

razzle51