'Kourtney And Kim Take New York' Preview: Kris Humphries Disses Kim Kardashian!

Mon, October 31, 2011 4:32pm EDT by 16 Comments

Kris puts Kim down bigtime in this new preview of ‘Kourtney and Kim Take New York’! If I was Kim, I’d be pissed!

In the middle of rumors that the newlyweds are on the verge of a divorce , this new sneak peak of season 4 KKTNY shows Kris Humphries giving Kim Kardashian the ultimate diss!

(New report: Kim is filing for divorce from Kris!)

In what appears to be a heated conversation about Kim moving to Minnesota, Kim asks, “How am I going to have my career and live in Minnesota?” And Kris fires back: “Baby, by the time you have kids and they’re in school, nobody will probably care about you.”

Ouch! That doesn’t sound like what a husband should be saying to his newly married wife!

We can’t wait to watch the Kim and Kris drama unfold on Kourtney and Kim Take New York which premieres Sunday, November 27 at 10/9c!

— Nicole Karlis

More Kardashian Stories:

1. Kim Was Alone & Sad At Halloween Party!
  2. Kim Parties Solo In NYC: Divorce?
  3. Kim & Kris’ 8 Biggest Fights!

Mj

Posted at 2:55 AM on November 22, 2011

The kardashians will spin anything. This latest attempt is really weak. No matter what at the end of the day thy are just a bunch of shallow money grubbers. Boycott kim and her ventures

Asia

Posted at 1:39 PM on November 21, 2011

Kim deserves it. She would put her whole life on display if people only pairs for it. Same on her. It is so true in few years we wont even remember who she was. She has no talent no significant impact on our society, why bother. Too much.

Penelope

Posted at 8:42 PM on November 20, 2011

The comment came during a “heated conversation”, so I am sure, as it is with most couples, things are said that neither person really means. However, things such as, where a couple will live, children, careers, finances, etc., should be sorted out, and agreed upon before a marriage is entered into.

Tatyana

Posted at 5:32 PM on November 17, 2011

The video doesn’t even show….. But I think that if it was real they should try to work it out but if he is just like an a hole then just diorce him. I mean who cares what everybody else thinks, if shes not happy then shes not happy whether it was real or fake.

Marie

Posted at 10:58 AM on November 15, 2011

Now I’m one to watch all there shows but come on how long did you really give this marriage? My house said two months he’s so the opposite of her and her family. The mama ponds her kids off on any man look at her. He needs to learn and move on I would have hope that he saw what she was when they were on vacation. But he lived and now they need just go there separate ways

Tina Willcoxon

Posted at 10:24 PM on November 7, 2011

I think if you worrie about what we the people think of you and your marriage well I can sum it up we don’t just as long as you are happy that should be good enough for you and kris. Keep up the good Job with your work ethics

msnetgate

Posted at 5:19 PM on October 31, 2011

I think the ultimate diss was when Kim wouldn’t take Kris’s last name

jamie lynn n

Posted at 5:08 PM on October 31, 2011

wow that’s not even cool

cee

Posted at 3:18 PM on October 31, 2011

I wouldnt be pissed like nicole said I would be happy to have someone by my side to keep me grounded!! Too many ppl suck up to her & everything goes to her head. He is an honest guy & its important to put things in perspective. She is to blame to put fame and publicity in front of the marriage that she supposedly wants. She wanted a follower Im glad he isn’t. Her family is to blame too they’ve all gotten big heads from season 1 to now. Someone needs to put them on CHECK!

Dr Loveman

Posted at 4:09 PM on October 31, 2011

well I see this as his fault. First off he knew what he was getting into. And for him to want her to move to minnesota is dum because she was the bread winner of the marriage. As for him telling her nobody will know her name. He is wrong in few months everyone will forget his name and she will still be very well known. And as for her Family it is all about making money if they have to act the Way they act to make money so be it. Hell I would do the same thing, Plus you know most of that is acting for the cameras.

Becky

Posted at 2:16 PM on October 31, 2011

I have always wondered how things would work out for them after I saw how he was treated on the show, especially the wedding special. I knew I liked Kris when he’d tell Kim that it’s ridiculous to spend so much money on things. She’s too materialistic for him. If Kim had to live a normal everyday life with normal salaries like the rest of us, she wouldn’t know how to function.

galey

Posted at 1:41 PM on October 31, 2011

Yay……Good for Kris – she just can’t stand that he stands up for himself….he will be so much better off to get out of this Kardasian mess.

Yasmin

Posted at 2:54 PM on October 31, 2011

I liked that he stand up for himself against this family. They’re crazy, they’re just not normal and they think they are.

connie

Posted at 5:21 PM on October 31, 2011

This family is a great example of people who have been messed up by hollywood, and who fame has sucked up their lifes.

Sophie

Posted at 1:00 PM on October 31, 2011

good for him!!!! finally someone who is not completely brainwashed.

Ann

Posted at 12:09 PM on October 31, 2011

Well someone needs to tell her the truth really? To be honest no one cars now, I don’t know why he even messed with her. Hollywood is so fake it is unreal. You can never tell what is real and what is not.