Kris Humphries With Parents & Heads To Gym As Kim Kardashian Files For Divorce!

Mon, October 31, 2011 10:20pm EDT by 6 Comments
Kris Humphries

A source reveals to HollywoodLife.com that Kris is home in Minnesota!

Kim Kardashian filed for divorce the morning of Oct. 31, her husband Kris Humphries was at home in Chanhassen, Minn. with his parents and heading to the local gym, a source tells Hollywoodlife.com.

“I saw Kris at the gym this morning working out and he seemed to be in good shape,” says the source. Had Kris not found out the bad news yet?

Kim herself hasn’t been seen in Chanhassen in months, reveals the source. She was spotted at the home that Kris owns in Minnetonka over the summer though.

The Humphries are “very nice,” shares the source. “They are low key people and keep to themselves. They have had their businesses, keep themselves busy. They are very Midwest.”

Kris flew home over the weekend as Kim was in NYC partying solo, first at Vikram Chatwal‘s birthday party, then at her Midori Halloween party.

- Reporting by Chloe Melas, Written by Lindsey DiMattina

Loading video...

STRONG TEXT HERE

1. Kim’s Divorce Papers Revealed!
  2. Why Kim Is Divorcing Kris!
  3. Kim Parties For Another Man Before Filing For Divorce!
  4. Kim Files For Divorce!

Lamar

Posted at 9:24 PM on November 1, 2011

Girl you used that boy. We call that b on the street. You whacked girl. I guess its true what they say: always a money hungry hoe.

Irish67

Posted at 2:19 PM on November 1, 2011

I think it is alway’s sad to see a Marriage not last. But
how he treated Khloe so disgusting. I don’t care if you say what you feel, you filter yourself and never hurt someone in the meantime.
I hated how scared Kim looked when Kris learned she was not
changing her name. She reminded me of a close friend who was in a Domestic Violence Relationship and it started small like that.
I agree w/Khloe she love’s hard and that is great , but you really have to be careful.
I lucked out and at 43yrs. old I just celebrated 18yrs.married not alway’s easy . And I don’t think it would have been easy at all if Kim married Kris. You have alot up’s & down’s to go through and I feel he like’s to turn to Cruel Word’s and hurt people and that is not right.
Kim , better to end it in 2-month’s , then in 10yrs. and you have children.
I wish you the Best, I am sure this is very hard on you.
You are in my thought’s & prayer’s!
Irish67
Rhode Island

Judi

Posted at 1:13 PM on November 2, 2011

Kris was the used and hurt one by this “whore from hell.” Kim was never afraid of Kris–he’s a gentle gaint, so to speak–she was the one to fear. Being tall does not make one mean and violent, idiot! Are you not aware of her sordid behavior since her so-called career began? Kim is a self-centered whore & slut. Kris Humphries was just not black enough or wealthy enough for her; she used him as a sex toy between men. She chased him down, he did not chase her.
Kim’s entire family needs to be removed from the face of the earth. They are all evil and dangerous. As Khloe said to Kris at the engagement party, “Death to you 26 year old!” Well, death to all of them!

lena

Posted at 3:56 PM on October 31, 2011

HL, how low can you go with all the typos? MINNETONKA? seriously?! don’t you people proof read?

Kara

Posted at 7:46 PM on October 31, 2011

Lena…Minnetonka is a city in Minnesota. Get your facts straight.

Lily

Posted at 2:29 PM on November 29, 2011

Lena-there is a wonderful thing on the internet called “Google”-I suggest you use it before you make posts that make you look completely ridiculous.