What Will Happen To Kim Kardashian's 20.5 Carat Engagement Ring?

Mon, October 31, 2011 8:27pm EDT by 17 Comments
kim kardashian engagement ring

Longchamp Sale Le Pliage

Posted at 7:47 AM on September 12, 2014

Longchamp Sale Le Pliage Shop Longchamp2013 Longchamp Bags BWAmk How Much Are Longchamp Bags In Paris2013 Longchamp Bags Cheap Authentic Longchamp
Bags.Discount Longchamp peOtq Small Longchamp Measurements Longchamps Bags Online IHKrw Purchase Longchamp
Bags Online Longchamp Le Pliage Tree Of Life White OPfCJ Longchamp Sale Le
Pliage Large 2013 Longchamp Bags Longchamp Large Backpack FvLyA

Sale Longchamp How Much Are Longchamp Bags In Paris2013 Longchamp Bags FHcLZ Longchamp On Sale Bag Longchamp Bags On Sale Paris bZoLc Shop Longchamp Central Prices For Longchamp Bags VWkFP

Stamina 4825 Exercise Bike

Posted at 9:14 PM on July 4, 2012

I’ve been exploring for a little for any high quality articles or blog posts on this kind of space . Exploring in Yahoo I finally stumbled upon this website. Studying this information So i am happy to exhibit that I have a very just right uncanny feeling I discovered just what I needed. I such a lot without a doubt will make certain to do not disregard this site and give it a glance on a continuing basis.

worlds smallest penis

Posted at 5:16 PM on June 18, 2012

My partner and I absolutely love your blog and find a lot of your post’s to be just what I’m looking for. Do you offer guest writers to write content to suit your needs? I wouldn’t mind writing a post or elaborating on a few of the subjects you write related to here. Again, awesome blog!

Carmen Vasquez

Posted at 4:50 PM on November 5, 2011

As we all know, several times in the show Kim said she was turning 30 and wasn’t married yet. I think she used Kris. Since her previous boyfriends didn’t ask her for marriage, and maybe no one would ever ask. She’s a girl no men bring home to mom. She’s a top money prostitute, & her mom is her pim. In all this deal I think Kris humphries is lucky to be out now, before Reggie and Ray started sneaking through the back door.

alejandra martinez

Posted at 12:10 AM on November 3, 2011

kris is a little to young for kim he seems a little imature kim is just looking to settle down and start a familey rushed in to merage. kim let love find you it will co;)

Black

Posted at 3:24 PM on November 2, 2011

I hate f ing peple like Kim karsdasian she really shouldn’t made that public their divorce like homie probably think about ending his life cause all this stress he going like the lock out getting jerk out of investment n now this that alot on Kris I no how he feels putting on a front thinking he happy when he nots it killing him on the inside Kris u still my distance homie stay strong bro n keep ur head up cause remember what goes around comes around

lolanyc

Posted at 2:03 PM on November 1, 2011

For those who dont know once you say I DO in CA the ring is hers to keep. Secondly, he didnt pay for that ring. Lauren swartz or whatever her name is, is Kim friend. She gave it to her at a discounted rate for the publicity that it would give her jewelry line. Wonder if she knew its now bad publicity? Her brand is tarnished as well as Vera wang. I know Id never get either of those designers now. How about Marchesa instead..

Marco

Posted at 2:20 AM on November 23, 2011

Learning f’ing English bro. Can anyone understand what you are trying to say?

tana

Posted at 1:14 PM on November 1, 2011

The only honest thing that was ever said regarding Kim and kris’s wedding was when Kris told her that she could just slot any guy into the grooms spot. I really would hate to be her right now with all the negative press but really she has created who she is right down to planning her own proposal and picking her ring.

Jess

Posted at 10:15 AM on November 1, 2011

Of course she wants the ring. She will do anything for $$. Including a fake wedding for loads of free stuff and a ratings bump. R. Bush was smart when he got out from under her thumb! And people talk about how “they didn’t know each other long enough” and whatever else, look at her sister! Khloe is still married and happy with Lamar. Its a commitment not a contract.

amy

Posted at 10:05 AM on November 1, 2011

I think Kris can do so much better thank Kim after 72 of marriage that is the sorest marriage ever and marriage 2 times not good i don’t think she ever find some one better then Kris i feel sorry for him she will grow old on her own

joanne

Posted at 4:23 AM on November 1, 2011

I think this is disgusting, Kim Kardashian has shoiwed the meaning of marriage (what she cried on to bruce on her show meant everythin)means absolutley NOTHIN to her. She should be committed to this till death do us partrt, instead she goes straight to the press to release a statement – more money init for you kim? Obviously Kris Jenner will have had some influence over this decisionn as she said NO WAY was kim takin his 2nd Name!! Kris Jenner didn’t even have cars organised for his family at wedding… Absolute joke! Why anyone would ever want to get involved with her now is beyond me

anony

Posted at 10:27 PM on October 31, 2011

The ring goes to whoever paid for it, obviously

I’m hoping for Kris :D

Sue Anders

Posted at 6:24 PM on October 31, 2011

Everyone in the know knows SHE bought the ring- and when she does not give it back the truth will be out- finally!

Dutcies

Posted at 5:41 PM on October 31, 2011

Why should she take his last name known by her name.
Stupid theori about women who have to change there last name.
I think she needs to give it back.

Shirlsport

Posted at 11:29 PM on November 15, 2011

“their” not “there”

msnetgate

Posted at 5:20 PM on October 31, 2011

She should give it back…she didn’t even take his last name.