Kim Kardashian's Divorce: Her Official Statement!

Mon, October 31, 2011 2:37pm EDT by 23 Comments
Kim and Kris Divorce Statement

dịch thuật công chứng

Posted at 3:13 AM on June 28, 2012

Its like you read my thoughts! You appear to know so much approximately this, such as you wrote the book in it or something. I believe that you can do with some percent to pressure the message home a little bit, but other than that, that is great blog. A fantastic read. I’ll certainly be back.

DC VA Emergency Board up

Posted at 10:58 AM on June 21, 2012

You know therefore considerably relating to this matter, made me personally imagine it from a lot of various angles. Its like women and men are not fascinated unless it is something to accomplish with Lady gaga! Your individual stuffs excellent. Always deal with it up!

MLS Listings

Posted at 1:55 AM on June 19, 2012

Thanks a bunch for sharing this with all of us you really recognise what you are talking about! Bookmarked. Kindly additionally consult with my web site =). We could have a link alternate arrangement among us

Sharing

Posted at 10:30 AM on November 8, 2011

Now she does damage control? So are you sure that you want to keep up this farce since we all see through you Kim.

And Kim: you mother is pathetic. You can’t talk so mommy is running all around town making a fool of herself.

ET

Posted at 5:06 PM on November 3, 2011

I just want to see the Khardashing anymoore! Discussted, all about money. She dosen’t have a good past anyways, what Kris got to loose? Such a good Man he diserved moore not Kim
I hope she will return the ring!!

TDavis

Posted at 10:08 PM on November 4, 2011

I don’t mean to be rude, but first, Kris is a whiny little boy who just thought he was in control, and second, PLEASE learn how to spell and write……for your own sake!

christineyvo

Posted at 11:31 AM on November 3, 2011

It just amazes me why so many people are angry because Kim is divorcing Kris Humphries.She is not the first or last celebrity to call it quits. I just glad she realized it now.If you watched the show you could tell there were problems. And to me the biggest problem is that Kim is more experienced than Kris. To me he acts like a big baby. But the one thing among many that stood out is how he wanted to alienate her from family and friends. Saying he should be her best friend. And she should talk to him and keep her family out of it. How many of us have shared parts of our relationships with family and friends? People just need to stop hating. Have your opinion, but leave them alone. There’s an old saying: If you don’t have any thing good to say the SHUT UP!!!!

HW

Posted at 9:20 PM on November 14, 2011

I do agree, God Bless You.

lynni

Posted at 5:52 PM on November 2, 2011

She could have done something more meaning full with her money

Courtney

Posted at 6:55 AM on November 2, 2011

Kim is being brave and acepting the fact it didint work, which is good as KHLOE told her so. at least she knows now that guys only want her for fame and attention as know one even knew who Kris Humpharies is. But glad to know it was ammicable because Kim is lovley and its good to know it isnt ending badly as they are reamining freinds maybe they will hook up gain who knows. lets not hate on her as she never saw this coming know one does as she did geniuinley love him.

Flawskii

Posted at 9:32 AM on November 2, 2011

she never saw this comin? bahahaha the whole world saw it comin

HW

Posted at 9:24 PM on November 14, 2011

You are not GOD.

Patience Jameson

Posted at 4:50 AM on November 1, 2011

Am sorry to say this, but I never believe that marriage will get somewhere. Kim is not a marrying type. Am happy for Khloe.
Girl learn from the best. Hope you learn from mum and leave this showbiz thing.This is my submission.

April

Posted at 8:34 PM on October 31, 2011

This family is only our for publicity, really need to get lives and grow up

disco

Posted at 4:46 PM on October 31, 2011

At this time, the Kardashian family requests as much attention as possible. Please send cameras, reporters and papparazzi

gbtw

Posted at 5:41 PM on October 31, 2011

“like”

Jen

Posted at 4:21 PM on October 31, 2011

Notice, how she didn’t ask for privacy?

* This is just another scam from the Kardashian family.
* A few days of a month from now, shes goint to say, shes going to stop the divorce..
* her drama is going to end a bit, till Koutrney and KIm season finally.
* Then shes gong to say shes preggo.
* going back to bush!

conishkee

Posted at 4:11 PM on October 31, 2011

I am not surprised in the least that their marriage is over so soon. It was the inevitable from the moment she walked down the isle on her wedding day! I never thought the two complimented each other. He’s way too young for her; immature, sarcastic and controlling. She needs a man! And the way he physically treated her at times made me wonder about him; you know, like, could there be a possibility that he would be abusive towards her. Nonetheless, I hope she gives herself a chance to chill out and not rush into another relationship too soon. And should there be another wedding for her in the future, may it NOT be so over-the-top!!

lexi

Posted at 4:02 PM on October 31, 2011

come on did we really think this was going to last they should have dated for more than six months to see if they were really right for each but i guess they didnt care because of all the money they made off the wedding and watching the special they are to different is is so humble and she is not but i think khloe and lamar is going to last

Keno

Posted at 3:53 PM on October 31, 2011

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Did not see that one coming.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Media WHORE

Cindy

Posted at 3:12 PM on October 31, 2011

I do not feel sorry for her at all!! All the statement said was I, I , I , I a marriage is made between 2 ppl a divorce should be the same. She is too into herself that is blind to a guy that was willing to b part of it. Good luck trying to find someone real when all she is FAKE! I loved her but as of now its comfirmed that she is materialistic, cares about fame too much, and is willing to sacrifice anything for it. She thinks the show will portray kris as mean UH NO ppl will see hes real and she’s fake. Kris said it she wanted to get married and anyone could be slot in. I feel sorry for her.

Ryanne

Posted at 3:12 PM on October 31, 2011

The marriage was a complete waist of time and money. Kim knew that Chris was not the man for her. So now this poses the question of whether or not the marriage was a publicity stunt. Even though we would like to have it all, it is close to impossiable, and Kim should know better.If you must stay in the public eye then make better decisions, because now you(KIM) look foolish, and the whole world is screaming I TOLD YOU SO. Grow up Kim and let love find you! unfortunately love is not for sale.

kelly

Posted at 2:48 PM on October 31, 2011

Its not like this comes as a shock to anyone. I was glad to see Kris standing up for himself and not letting Kim’s little brother Khloe bully him. She cannot talk and we are all surprised that her marriage has lasted this long. Kris didnt kiss their big butts and the hated that. Scott will continue to go along for the ride bc he likes the perks and doesnt like to work much and Kourtneys been a doormat this long so why stop now.