Kim Kardashian Files For Divorce!

Mon, October 31, 2011 11:58am EDT by 44 Comments
Kim Kardashian Divorce

love agelessmeetcom

Posted at 2:41 AM on November 1, 2011

Friendship doubles your joys, and divides your sorrows.agelessmeet.СòM.- a nice club for y’ounger women and- old’er men, or older women and y’ounger men, to- int’eract with each other. It’s worthy a try.

Mary

Posted at 12:26 AM on November 1, 2011

Kris isn’t exactly from a poverty stricken family his father does own the FIVE GUYS burgers establishments and licenses franchises so not like he was a nobody. She expected him to be on the road playing ball and for her to be quas-single never planned on a real marriage with an honest man who told it like it is…… he didn’t drink theKardashian kool-aid . He had to go

WTF

Posted at 5:34 PM on October 31, 2011

What da hell I’m not mad dey marriage is ova thts petty as hell dey been together for no longer then wat 2 months not to be mean Kris seemed mean anyway I mean lyk put 2 and 2 together Kris seems mean and unsupportable and Kim is sweet to hard working and sensitive I mean GOD!!!! She cried wen he threw her an da water and lost sum earrings I mean I kno dey cost money but damn u got da money ball out I can understand if y’all divorce over cheating or stealing hell maybe a abusive relationships dey knew all about each Otha before they got married and expect diffrent personalities after putting rings on each other fingers I’m a fan of both Kris is a great football player or wat eva sport he play and I luv Kim clothes they’re beautiful but dey need ppl with da intrest dey have and shud marry bcuz dey luv each Otha ( not sayin dey didn’t luv each Otha) or have da same or some lyks in dis lyks not to be mean again I’m jst trying to get my point across dnt marry bcuz u been together for sum years and both celeberties even tho ppl be together for years tht doesn’t mean dey luv each Otha dem getting divorce is petty I think dey shud get a counselor and try to work things out and if tht dnt work divorce I’m just saying dnt divorce ova an arguement I’m tryin to be supportive and make sense try and work things out and find out more than wat u know about each Otha Kim in Kris LUV U BOTH SUPPORTIVE FAN ALWAYS!!!!!!

(wat is Kris job I know it’s gotta be a sport)

Seriously?

Posted at 5:39 PM on October 31, 2011

Holy hell, can someone decipher this?

Kate

Posted at 6:50 PM on October 31, 2011

Honestly, before I even got through the first sentence I decided to scroll down to read the next comment.

Jess

Posted at 7:26 PM on October 31, 2011

I did the same thing! Haha, I can’t understand what that first comment even says!

Sophie

Posted at 5:23 PM on October 31, 2011

Who is surprised that they divorced?!?!? Not me that’s for sure. Thank god I didn’t waste my time watching their televised wedding special or whatever it was. I like their kardashian show but I don’t follow them religiously like some people do. Seriously, this is so typical and doing things solely for tv time is getting a little old…just like the Kardashians (who will hopefully fade out to make way for the next batch of crazies).

Alex

Posted at 4:45 PM on October 31, 2011

Who is Kris Humphries anyway? I’ve heard of Kim-what’s-her-face because my wife watches her show. Didn’t realize she’d got divorced though, not that it makes much difference after less than three months. Celeb weddings!

Chicago Nick

Posted at 4:41 PM on October 31, 2011

You forgot one option on your poll there folks:

Are Kim Kardashian & Kris Humphries better off splitting up or staying together?

(A)Splitting Up!

(B)Staying Together!

(C) Who gives a flying trapeze fluck?

Chicago Nick

Posted at 4:43 PM on October 31, 2011

Another thing, I bet all the morons that showered these deadbeats with 18 million worth of handouts and swag feel like a Clydesdale’s smelly azzz today..If they don’t they should because that blown dough could have fed a city of a half million for a month. Lowlifes.

Tracy P

Posted at 4:11 PM on October 31, 2011

KK isn’t a hopeless romantic — she just wanted ‘her’ day. I actually bet my husband that her marriage would only last 90 days. I WON! Me thinks she reallllly wanted to be Kim Bush by now. Regardless, my prediction is that she will end up with a man twice her age who will offer her greater insight on what’s important in life. The opposite of her greedy mother. Let’s all be thankful that no children came out of this. Oye just the thought of it hurts my eyes.

Tristan Rhodes

Posted at 3:28 PM on October 31, 2011

I guess their marriage was a terrible mistake, because Kris seems 100% gay. So their relation could end in this way only. Wish them all the best and for both a better try next time ….

Deb Halikowski

Posted at 3:22 PM on October 31, 2011

I am not shocked at all. From watching Kim and Kris on the show, I could tell they have/had virtually nothing in common. Kim is sophisticated and has been in the Hollywood scene most her life, where as Kris had a simple life in a not so urban setting much less star friendly.
Also, Kim is much more mature, regardless the age difference. On screen Kris seemed to me to be a petulant and over proud boy; not mature at all. He has probably just not been exposed to as muchin life as KIm has.

mimi tholsted

Posted at 2:48 PM on October 31, 2011

You know if somebody talked to me in that way he did ….I would run……far away, …I would not like to be alone with him when he dont get his way?….Why should she move to Minnesota??? I mean come on no offense – but her work is in LA and NY.- He was insulting her with his comments..It looks like he now wants to control her life, make her pregnant and barefoot and shut up…..he scares me !!!!

T

Posted at 2:46 PM on October 31, 2011

i think it is a good thang if they get a divorce if he is doing single stuff and treating her wrong.

Becky

Posted at 2:20 PM on October 31, 2011

I couldn’t agree more. I definitely think you should work hard and establish a good reputation for yourslf, but a marriage will never work if you’re more focused on your career and how changing your name will “ruin your brand.” Put some of that effort into your marriage and maybe you’ll be successful.

benetta

Posted at 1:53 PM on October 31, 2011

Kim I hope you learn from this mistakes of yours, cuz if you don’t, than I don’t know what to tell you sweet heart. Not a day that goes bye I don’t think about ur marriage!! I wounder if it was real or fake. Did you do it because Khole is married or what?? Now what you have gotten itself into ?? I think from todays on, you need to close ur legs n think with ur brain. Not every guy that used the the word love to you actually means it.

yari

Posted at 1:49 PM on October 31, 2011

kim is a hopeless romantic and i think she just got caught up. if this was just for publicity she would be in the states relishing the moment. she filed for divorce before she left for australia because she didnt want to deal with the press

Jenn

Posted at 1:48 PM on October 31, 2011

Kim thinks marriage is a JOKE! I feel bad for HIM, not her! She didn’t even try. She lets her family talk her into NOT changing her name and putting her career first. If you don’t want to be married then don’t get married. Now the next season will be all about how heartbroken Kim is after her divorce. They have definitely lost a fan here. Never again!

Mary

Posted at 2:20 PM on October 31, 2011

Your totally right!

Carmel

Posted at 5:43 PM on January 17, 2012

Jenn, you’re so right. This family is so predictable. You wrote this comment in October, now in Jan all we see on their show is the bad guy Kris who deserves to be dumped and how heartbroken Kim is over the failure of her marriage. This family is so shallow. They treat their audience like idiots without any brain.

benetta

Posted at 1:35 PM on October 31, 2011

Feel so bad for kim. Even though she glam, but some time ppls need to focus on the most important things life than what on the outside!! Kim ur a beautiful young woman never gave up on Love. There’s someone out there who will truly love you for you n not for what you have.But thing.

joey evans

Posted at 1:22 PM on October 31, 2011

isn’t she embaressed that she made s uch a big to do about their wedding and now this? how embaressing! they should be embaressed that they spent all that money and invited all those people to something as phoney as that. who does she
think she is pulling a stunt like that? there should be a
fine or something, for pulling a stunt like that.

chelsea

Posted at 1:21 PM on October 31, 2011

What a waste of millions of dollars, that money could have helped allot of people in this country, Love keeping up with the kardashions, but loosing respect for Kim, hope this doesn’t hurt Rob’s chances on DWTS he is a good dancer.

galey

Posted at 1:33 PM on October 31, 2011

Are you serious? Really? Obviously you are NOT a dancer!

msnetgate

Posted at 1:05 PM on October 31, 2011

Poor Kim? It’s poor Kris! Putting up with controlling Divas would make me an Ass too.

nw

Posted at 12:56 PM on October 31, 2011

…..WAIT!!!! IS THE DIVORCE THING ALL A SHAM AS WELL. PUBLICITY FOR THE “KIM AND KLOHE TAKE NEW YORK” REALITY SHOW, OR HAS IT BEEN “REGGIE” IN HEART ALL ALONG.

Uncle Remus

Posted at 4:45 PM on October 31, 2011

Once a dirty, worthless ho always a dirty filthy bro huggin ho.

SPATTER1

Posted at 12:50 PM on October 31, 2011

she is such a diva…shew will never settle down w/ anyone…it was all for show…

nw

Posted at 12:48 PM on October 31, 2011

This was all for publicity. Kim and her entire family just want the spotlight. Now I ask you, they are not intellectual, what is there real talent, Singing, dancing, acting, oh yes the wedding. Great performance. Kris, you need someone that wants a familylife not living in gold fish bowl, and Kim can’t turn her back on it, I will admit that, if true, moving to Minnisota, a bit much. I blame her Mother/Agent, Chris Jenner – who saw the $$$$ signs and her 10%.

just saying

Posted at 12:44 PM on October 31, 2011

You have to be blind & no brians to not see this one coming. The family & KIM especially is all about Greed & very narsistic. Im not convinced there married but I do believe there was a contract. There need for trying to stay relevant & in the public eye is asonishing. I don’t think K is any saint either & he bought in for a good buck too. He just took a fall for losing some money didn’t he. When we stop falling for all the dram of the Kardashins they will leave the TV screen otherwise every moring we will wake up to more Kardashin Drama from some member of this family. Its mind boggling. Anyone sick of it yet. There is not a bone in this familys body that is real. Its all fake & need for attention. People need to get a grip & quit buying into it.

Chicago Nick

Posted at 4:46 PM on October 31, 2011

btw, Just Saying, it’s narcissistic ;)

Rose

Posted at 12:24 PM on October 31, 2011

Good, he was an ass

So?

Posted at 12:05 PM on October 31, 2011

Is it me or was this all just fake? I mean seriously people like her sister said she falls in love too quick, she only married him to keep him here in US. To be honest Kris is an honest guy and he wants a regualr relationship. FYI Kris find a regular Woman not one that wants to be all up in the spot light.