Doug Hutchison Dressed Like Teen Bride Courtney Stodden For Halloween!

Mon, October 31, 2011 6:01pm EDT by 5 Comments
GSI Media

Are Doug & Courtney officially the craziest couple in Hollywood? This new pic might solidify their title!

It looks like 17-year-old Courtney Stodden‘s wacky ways are starting to rub off on her much-older hubby Doug Hutchison. The 51-year-old was spotted trick-or-treating Oct. 30 in Los Angeles, dressed up like his teenage bride, and this is one disturbing image you have to see to believe!

Courtney took to her Twitter earlier that day with her usual brand of 140-character poetry, potentially foretelling the horrors that were to come:

“Ready for this Heated Halloween Holiday?” she tweeted Oct. 30. “You will be feeling your very best when you put your sexiest Courtney Costume to the test! ;) XOs”

And Doug definitely dared to put his “sexiest Courtney costume to the test.” But the question is: Did he pass?

Dennis

Posted at 1:17 PM on May 19, 2013

if this were my daughter I would beat this man with his stupid blond wig, how demeaning scun bag a mas.

lulu

Posted at 1:31 PM on November 3, 2012

He is a pedophile why can’t she see that? She is younger than Beiber and she’s a complete whore. Maybe she can’t see what he did to her because she’s too busy slutting it up. I hope she gets some sense before she turns 20.

James

Posted at 12:55 PM on November 17, 2011

I wish she would of been the one abducted. You know how little kids are abducted by creepers? I think she should of COMPLETELY taken the place of one of those girls who did because she wouldn’t have minded at all.

lemontart

Posted at 5:40 AM on November 1, 2011

they r soo funny xD

nice to see he worships her THAT much :)

me

Posted at 9:54 PM on October 31, 2011

Im NOT going to lie. I swear in my life i though doug was another woman and courtney was dressed up LAMO. anywasy im all for all in people being in love … but this realllllllllllllllyy creeps me out..