'Sister Wives' Baby Pics: Kody & Robyn Welcome Son Solomon!

Sat, October 29, 2011 3:09pm EDT by 11 Comments
Sister Wives Baby

hcg shots

Posted at 6:31 PM on May 14, 2012

Hey There. I found your blog using msn. That is a really smartly written article. I’ll be sure to bookmark it and come back to learn more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I’ll definitely comeback.

Tina

Posted at 5:22 PM on January 6, 2012

I find it humorous that the dad drives around in a nice sports car, and the slave wives drive sh*boxes! I love watching the show because it makes my life seem quieter! I give those ladies credit…I wouldn’t be able to sleep knowing my husband is banging someone else in the other room!!!!

Bonnie Kruch

Posted at 10:07 PM on November 13, 2011

ITS SAD TO SEE POST THAT ARE SO CRUEL. DON T GET ME WRONG I CAN T IMAGINE LIVING THE LIFESTYLE MYSELF BUT THIS IS NOT COMING FROM A SEXUAL PLACE BUT A TRUE HEARTFELT BELIFE THAT THEIR GOD WANTS THIS AS PART OF THEIR PATH TO HIM…THE PLUARAL MARRIAGE IS ALL THROUGH THE BIBLE AND NOT IN A NEGITIVE LIGHT.MR. BROWN HONNORS THE MARRIAGE BED AND RESPECTS HIS WIVES NEED FOR RESPECT AND PRIVACY..THEY DON T BELIEVE IN GROUP SEX AND TO BE HONNEST I VE SEEM THEM PRAY TOGETHER OVER EVERYDAY LIFE AS A FAMILY,MORE THAN MOST MAIN STREAM CHRISTIANS. I FELT UNDER CONVICTION FOR BEING SO JUDGEMENTAL SO I PRAYED AND REASERCHED THIS AND I THINK I COULD HANGOUT AND ENJOY THEIR COMPANY…HE S NOT ABIGGIMIST ,THERE WAS NO DECIET, HE COURTED AND MARRIED EACH WIFE WITH THE OTHERS APROVAL AND SUPPORT, BIGGOMY IS SECRETTIVE .THEESE FOLKS ARE ALL ABOUT BEING OPEN. LETS STOP THE HATE..IF THE SHOW DISTURBS YOU TURN IT OFF.PRAY FOR GOD TO GUIDE THEM.. YOU CAN LOVE PEOPLE INTO HEAVEN OR HATE YOUR WAY INTO HELL . HATE IS A CANCER THAT HURTS YOU.

Marion

Posted at 3:39 PM on June 12, 2012

Well said Bonnie! I couldn’t have said it better..

Debbie

Posted at 9:24 PM on November 13, 2011

What an ugly baby. They are not stars or celebrities so quit acting like they are. They are non-christian ppl that want attention.

Jenny

Posted at 2:07 AM on November 18, 2011

That is a cruel and unnecessary remark. I do not believe there is such a thing as an ugly baby. I think you are seeing what is inside of you!

me

Posted at 12:07 AM on December 1, 2011

you are correct jenny, there is no such thing as an ugly baby

jay

Posted at 4:55 PM on December 31, 2011

u must be ugly nt da baby

Bonnie

Posted at 1:56 AM on January 22, 2012

I bet you are ugly. It is a cruel world out there so if these sick ppl don’t want negative remarks in their eyes, then get the hell off of tv.. They just want notarity and they aren’t celebrities, they are reality tv want a bes. They have no real talen. GET OVER IT

Bonnie

Posted at 1:53 AM on January 22, 2012

There are ugly babies, so, if it is an ugly baby, then it is an ugly baby, get over remarks.. Or, stay off the sight.

Shelly

Posted at 8:42 AM on March 4, 2012

Hey Bonnie Big Mouth…post a picture of yourself and your baby. Let everyone state their opinions of that! And before you say…”I don’t care what you think of me/my baby” NEITHER DO THEY!!!! It takes an ugly person…ugly on the inside to say such hurtful, hateful things. No wonder you are on the internet being a troll 24/7, you have no life and no personality. By the way…it’s S-I-T-E SITE ; not SIGHT. How about YOU saying off of the SITE and brushing up on your spelling. LMAO