Inside Taylor Lautner & Dianna Agron's Date — Will She Play His Next Love Interest?

Fri, October 28, 2011 6:10pm EDT by 106 Comments
Taylor Lautner and Dianna Agron Movie

An insider tells HollywoodLife.com Taylor Lautner and Dianna Agron met last night for dinner to discuss an upcoming film Taylor is producing! Do YOU think Dianna makes a good leading lady?

Taylor Lautner, 19, is on the hunt for his next on-screen love interest and from the sounds of it, he has his eye on the beautiful and talented 25-year-old Dianna Agron! The two went out to dinner in Venice Beach, Calif. at Gjelina’s restaurant Oct. 27 and although they seemed to be in high spirits, the conversation stuck mainly to work.

“They were talking about an upcoming project that Taylor is producing — some sort of spy thriller that doesn’t have a title yet,” an eyewitness tells HollywoodLife.com exclusively, adding that the pair was joined by two “agent types” and dined for about two hours.

“Even if they weren’t on an official date, they seem to have great chemistry. I think they would be amazing on screen together,” the source says. “Both Taylor and Dianna were in really good moods. They seemed really chatty and happy.”

Most recently Taylor starred in the thrilled, Abduction, with Lily Collins, who ended up being his real life love interest as well. Do you think Taylor and Dianna would make a good couple — on and off the screen?

Reporting by Sandra Clark

More Taylor Lautner News!

1. Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, Taylor Lautner & ‘Breaking Dawn’ Cast To Be On Ellen Nov. 18!
  2. Taylor Lautner Reveals His Best Halloween Costume!
  3. Rob Pattinson, Kristen Stewart & Taylor Lautner Are Getting Handprints In Hollywood!

Ranty McGee

Posted at 9:49 AM on November 3, 2011

But that whole “stud” thing is stupid to me. I’d rather be a loyal fan to someone who’s a goober instead of someone who’s known for being hot and a total skirt chaser. As in…some of you are stating he’s like this. Also..i’m not a fan of the whole shirtless thing or the naughtyness brought up by it either…i find all that lame. He doesn’t have to be squeaky clean..he’s only human…but the “oh he’s so hot he must get tail every night” thing makes me vomit in my mouth a little.K, my rant is over lol

aquarius64

Posted at 6:54 AM on November 3, 2011

I’m just surprised that many are feeling that TL could not have a sex life. The big difference is he’s not being a total pig about it. Sure he has made some bad choices in the past and I hope he learns from them. The LC fiasco, I think, is the reason why he’s keeping things light and playing the field. If he’s letting any girl know up front what his intentions are, that’s cool. If it’s hit it and quit it, and doing worse, not cool.

@Aquarius64

Posted at 3:49 PM on November 3, 2011

Hey it’s Alright
Aquarius64,
It is quite hard when the spotlight is on you 24/7. I’m sorry, but i find it hard to believe what you’re saying. You’re painting TL out to be a sleaze-bag and unless you know someone who knows TL, I will continue to believe that TL knows what he’s worth and isn’t sleeping around with every woman that he comes in contact with like you’re making it seem. What you’re saying is the same type of stuff you find in Star, The Inquirer, and In Touch where “sources” try to tarnish celebrities’ images by trying to make them seem scandelous and like whores. To be perfectly honest with you Aquarius64, you’re known for your eccentric, melodramatic, and radical views. People are just kind enough (or at least i am) to usually not say anything. I respet your thoughts, but i can’t hold it back anymore and i have to expose the conveluded thoughts you conjure up and post on here.

bud

Posted at 2:38 AM on November 3, 2011

@alright you are right. TL is not stupid at all and very ambitious. He is making serious decisions on how to develop his own acting skills while making his production company a success. The latest “indie” film with Gus van Sant will broaden his acting range. The super-hero films are getting predictable, somewhat boring.

bud

Posted at 2:06 AM on November 3, 2011

@aquarius LOL! I already told you that TL had another female earlier- he is not one to wait around. My “guess” is that he has more than one.He is a ball of energy like ADHD.(on Abduction)In order to get good scripts/jobs, he has to maintain this “hotness” image to some degree because this popularity dies quick. As soon as production team with TL decides the leading lady, there will be table-reading soon and he will be busy with that. His LC connection started hot, but quickly cooled due what was discussed earlier, and she has since remarked about him icily during Abduction interviews like a woman dumped. She has gotten jobs since due to this relationship. today, there are not very many teen virgins, but I don’t know him that personally. I was so lucky to be on school’s vaca so I could work with his production in ’10 where I observed a nice respectful guy.

Crystal

Posted at 6:17 AM on November 3, 2011

@bud: from what you’re saying, sounds like TL is quite a sleez but he’s good at keeping things under wrap to keep his clean image reputation. I remember reading that Ted guy from E-online’s comment. He said something similar and I always suspect that he may be right about TL but didnt want to admit it. Gotta say that I’m disappointed with this revelation. I was hoping that he really is like what’s been shown on TV – a nice guy, loyal and honest and doesn’t sleep around and wait for the right girl. Guess I’m wrong

Crystal

Posted at 6:19 AM on November 3, 2011

Btw, I love reading comments from guys. Awesome.

Crystal

Posted at 6:20 AM on November 3, 2011

“you guys” #fail. Lol.

Posted at 10:50 AM on November 3, 2011

He had another female earlier? what are you talking about?

york

Posted at 10:11 PM on November 2, 2011

Since were discussing his sexual relationships, ill just say that I personally think he lost his virginity to Lily. He definitely did not get it in with Sara and probably only fooled around with TS.

aquarius64

Posted at 8:40 PM on November 2, 2011

@Alright – the first 3 girls were former girlfriends, which means there’s a good chance he had a sexual relationship with them. (I’ve said showmances as well, but it could still happen.) As for this current one, if he has been seeing her often that could be going on with her as well. Note I said could, and this is a girl he has known. As for manwhore, my definition is a guy who hooks up with random females and goes on interviews to brag about it (see John Mayer, Gerard Bulter and Shia LeBeouf). Lautner has never broadcast his encounters in an interview or YouTube, and that, to me, makes him a man.

Posted at 9:59 PM on November 2, 2011

To me, a man is defined by his actions, not be whether he brags about his personal life or not. He stopped dating Sara at the age of 16, so you’re telling me he might have had sex with her at 15? She’s a faithful Christian and judging by the way his parents have raised him, i doubt he was getting it in at 15. As for TS, they only dated for 3-4 months and half of the time he was doing promotion for New Moon and TS was on tour. Also, TS wasn’t into him at all, that’s why she dumped him. If you read the statements that came out from sources close to TS after the breakup hit the media, you’ll see that they said the exact same thing- that TS wasn’t into him at all. IDK about Lily, i think they hardly saw each other after BD filming and i don’t know what went down with him and her when they were on the BD set together, but he never seemed like he was into her, and there were no reports from sources close to LC or TL that they were ever really attracted to each other- but then again, it is a possibilty. As for the blonde, he’s met her at least twice as far as we know, but they were only chance encounters, and she wasn’t the only girl sitting next to TL anyway, so who knows if he was even paying that much attention to her. Regardless, she’s TS’s close friend and i doubt he or she would want to venture into that territory. His parents raised him to be responsible (according to TL- he doesn’t drink, smoke, or use drungs and he never has. His parents also told him to save responsibly and blah blah blah). So i doubt he’s opening his legs 24/7 like a McDonald’s drivethrough like you’re making it seem. I know he’s not perfect, but he doesn’t seem stupid.

Lol

Posted at 6:04 AM on November 3, 2011

@Alright, sorry I couldn’t help but laugh out loud at your statement “opening his legs 24/7 like a McDonald’s drivethrough”….ahahaha…
Good one.

bud

Posted at 2:49 AM on November 3, 2011

Chateau Marmont is one of LC’s places(latest in Feb 2011 & not alone)as well as west Hollywood.

tlhg

Posted at 8:25 PM on November 2, 2011

I don’t think that he’s “banging” this girl from the restaurant or dating or anything. Taylor knows better than to go and hook up with every girl in sight. There is no doubt that he knows many girls everywhere would give it up for him but that doesn’t mean he’s going to abuse it. Just because he’s a young “red blooded male” doesn’t necessarily mean he’s going to be going at it every night with some random girl. I personally think he was raised better than that anyways.

aquarius64

Posted at 6:56 PM on November 2, 2011

@Alright & just smile- the US domestic B.O. for Abduction is 27,200,001 dollars as of 11/1. It’s been out for about 5 weeks. It’s making its money back through the foreign box office (along with a profit) as far as US studios are concerned it bombed. I hope the new project does better and helps his career.

As for the mystery blonde, the Chateau Marmont is also known as the no-tell-motel for the stars. A lot of Hollywood hook-ups have taken place there over the years. If that’s going down, wrap it up TL or you’ll find yourself in the same situation Justin Bieber is, according to Star (poor Selena).

Leo

Posted at 7:13 PM on November 2, 2011

Check wikipedia as that has the correct amount on because the website that says how mug a movie has made has stopped working for some reason

Posted at 7:59 PM on November 2, 2011

Ummm Aquarius64, i respect your opinion, but have you noticed that EVERY time Taylor is seen with a female you find some way to believe he’s having sex with them? i mean really, the “no-tell-motel”? First he was banging Sara, then TS, then Lily, and now TS’s friend? Weren’t you the one that preached on multiple websites that just because taylor isn’t banging every girl in town doesn’t mean that he’s gay…well, according to you he IS banging every girl in town, so which side are you supporting? I know you’re going to come at me with the “he’s a red-blooded male” response, but there’s a difference between a real man and a manwhore. Just because guys typically seem to constantly revolve around the thought of sex doesn’t mean TL is a sleaze-bag whose willing to bang anybody and everybody he can get his hands on.

Posted at 5:55 PM on November 2, 2011

Also, if anyone cares, the place where Taylor was at the birthday party where he was seen talking to the blonde is Chateau Marmont. A lot of Hollywood social parties are held there, and it’s one of the most famous hotels in Hollywood. It looks like they were in the restaurant from seeing the pics with TL and the pics of the restaurant on the hotel website.

aqaurius64

Posted at 7:03 AM on November 2, 2011

@Alright – I read the articles online about TL’s next project. I think Lautner is fully aware how he is preceived in the industry and beyond. The PR strategy led by his dad has damaged him so far. The high paychecks, the showmances made him a joke in Hollywood. His other projects have not gotten off the ground; and studios are not willing to cut 7.5 million dollar checks to him, especially after Abduction. He is trying to show he is not all looks and no brains. I give him credit for taking control of the situation and not be an actor that sits by the phone waiting for his agent to call. Good luck, TL; I hope this one works out better.

just smile

Posted at 3:17 PM on November 2, 2011

so far abduction has made $71,662,780 not bad i think fo rhis first movie.

Posted at 3:57 PM on November 2, 2011

@just smile
Abduction cost $35 million to make, $1 million just for the screen play, then you factor in Lautner’s $7.5 million pay check and the pay check to all the other actors. Sigourney Weaver and Alfred Molina are big actors, I’m sure they weren’t paid chump change. That’s bringing us over $43 million dollars. Therefore, Abduction didn’t even make all the money back, in fact, they lost (a lot of) money! And when you add in the overwhelming amount of poor reviews and the lazy showmance, you get a film that ultimately did very poorly. I like TL so nobody tell me that i’m a hater…i’m just telling you the facts, and this is exactly how the studio reps are going to see it.

Posted at 4:03 PM on November 2, 2011

Oh i think i phrased my sentences wrong. I meant to say that Abdcution didn’t even make double it’s profit. It DID make the money back, but it recieved a low profit from the film.

just smile

Posted at 4:07 PM on November 2, 2011

the money is still growing worldwide and they also have to factor in dvds sales when the dvd comes out most all of my mates (who are lads by the way ) enjoyed the film so he’ll probably still be makeing money.

Posted at 4:56 PM on November 2, 2011

Of course TL will still be making money because he’s going to go off and do more films, but Abduction has been at the box office for over a month and it never reached higher than #4 at the boxoffice (at least not in the US), so i doubt it’ll make it’s desired profit. DVD sales probably won’t be that high since you can watch it on the internet for free (even though you’re not supposed to).

Posted at 11:01 PM on November 1, 2011

Well it turns out all those business meetings finally added up to something. It has just been announced that Taylor will be starring in AND producing Gus Van Sant’s next indie film which is set to start filming early next year. More details are to be released later this week. It’s not Incarceron, but a different project. I wonder how this will turn out…

karma

Posted at 8:50 PM on November 1, 2011

I don’t think TL is that stupid to be flirting with one of his exes BFF’S unless he wants another song written about him. So I’m just gonna go with they both may know the person who threw the party and prob ran into each other and spark up a good conversation thats my theory.

RxQueen

Posted at 8:50 PM on November 1, 2011

But wow. What is he playing at with the whole inner circle thing? That makes It another round of sharing friends for him if there’s anything with this new blonde…. You guys said she’s Swift’s friend right?…oh and I said IF so back off with yelling at me that they’re just friends.

igi

Posted at 8:03 PM on November 1, 2011

Taylor is always saying how he lives the same life, hangs out with the same people he always did blah blah blah…. but when do we ever see that? I honestly think he’s not friends with anyone from his old school or even just people living around his neighborhood. The only time we saw that was with Sara but I think that boat has sunk a long time ago. The only pictures you see of him with other people is his co stars, celeb flings, or his parents/crew.

Posted at 8:16 PM on November 1, 2011

Yeah i heard him and sara are friends but haven’t really seen each other much since Twilight. I agree, i never see him with his regualr friends, just his body guard, agent, publicist, other people in the industry, or his co-stars. However, TL did say once that he usually goes over to his friends’ houses or they come over to his, maybe that’s why we don’t see it that much.

aquarius64

Posted at 7:59 PM on November 1, 2011

@Alright – it seems like TL is trying to have something with a woman who works behind the scenes in the industry. I can understand why; he’s 0 for 3 with high profile females.

Posted at 8:20 PM on November 1, 2011

wow wow wow, let’s not get ahead of ourselve’s here. They were seen talking where ever those pics were taken. Let’s not start talking about them being a couple just yet. i would find it quite ironis if a wannabe celebrity stylist was trying to date a celebrity- it just makes it seem like it would be for nice PR. Anyway, i think it’s good for him to have normal friends.

Posted at 8:21 PM on November 1, 2011

oops, i made a typo. I meant “ironic” not “ironis” lol.

Anonymous

Posted at 7:53 PM on November 1, 2011

She’s a beard. Taylor is quite gay.

Bre

Posted at 7:29 PM on November 1, 2011

@tlhg I heard she(Ashley) works for Rachel Zoe, so she’s suppose to be a new stylist for the Stars.

Posted at 7:46 PM on November 1, 2011

Rachel Zoe fired her. I think she works independantly now as a stylist.

Posted at 8:06 PM on November 1, 2011

never mind, it was the other blonde that was fired. Ashley’s been working with Rachel Zoe since 2010.

tlhg

Posted at 4:41 PM on November 1, 2011

Oops-never mind, her name is Ashley Avignone, not Rebecca. I guess they did meet at the concert because apparently she’s one of Swifts besties. If he went to a friend’s bday party with her, did he bring her along or was it mutual friends between Swift and Ashley and she decided to tag him along?

Posted at 7:38 PM on November 1, 2011

Am i missing something? where did you find all that info?

tlhg

Posted at 7:55 PM on November 1, 2011

Well theres many pictures of her and Swift together, and Swift always tweets her and brings her along places. I just find it weird that he’s hanging out with one of her best friends

Posted at 8:13 PM on November 1, 2011

Yes i saw the pics with her and swift. I was just wondering how you knew that he was at a friend’s bday party with her. I doubt he would bring some girl along to someone’s bday if she didn’t know the person. I think it was either a mutual friend’s bday party and they met each other there or they were at an event/industry party or something. idk. Are you sure the girl with TL is Ashley? i can’t really tell from the image.

tlhg

Posted at 8:25 PM on November 1, 2011

Those pictures of them together were at a restaurant where Taylor was allegedly celebrating one of his friends birthdays. So yeah the most realistic situation is that it was a mutual friend’s bday. I’m pretty sure that’s her, I compared the pictures from her twitter and the videos from the concert to those pictures from the restaurant and it was pretty spot on. People on other sites are also saying it’s Ashley.

mya

Posted at 4:29 PM on November 1, 2011

Or they could of met each other at the concert? Regardless, this means he’s been hanging out with her since August

tlhg

Posted at 4:23 PM on November 1, 2011

The girl he was seen with at the restaurant (apparently her name is rebecca) was also next to him when he was at the swift concert about 2 months back. That means he must have brought her along with him to the VMA’s. In the video of him at the concert they seem very chatty. It’s good to see he’s hanging out with “normal” people

aquarius64

Posted at 6:32 PM on October 31, 2011

@ bud – I agree. It seems like the PR team wants to sell TL as such a stud older Hollywood women (early to mid 20’s) are throwing themselves at him; AND he’s cuckolding their boyfriends. TL’s so hot he can get a woman to drop her panties and her guy. I can image Dianna Argon is having a conversation with her bf Sebastian Stan over this. Although most articles are saying it was a business dinner, they’re still laced with so much innuendo. It can’t be great for Argon’s bf. The team needs to stop; it comes off as a desparate attempt to squash gay rumors (which I don’t believe).

anyonmous

Posted at 3:54 PM on October 31, 2011

Taylor spotted yesterday at friend’s birthday party flirting with a mystery Blonde.

Posted at 8:40 PM on October 31, 2011

You know what i’m going to ask…where did you hear that?

Posted at 8:47 PM on October 31, 2011

Oh i saw the pics…they were just talking to each other in the pic. it didn’t look like flirting.

Loves the rumormill

Posted at 12:44 AM on November 1, 2011

Here we go again…he even looks in the general direction of a lady and the pics and rumors fly. Heaven forbid he just has female friends…because as you know…guys and gals can’t be pals….she says sarcastically. Hey but good on him if she’s his age…it’ll be something new right? Lol

bud

Posted at 1:37 PM on October 31, 2011

@aquarius I answered you earlier today, but it is not here,so,any neg.statement about LC is NOT allowed. This obvious staged publicity to have such older women like Dianna/Lily appear with a TEEN guy is so weird — pitiful for the women especially if they are a real love-interest or not. TL’s really a nice guy – I don’t think it is helping his career at all.

Will

Posted at 3:04 PM on October 31, 2011

@bud I don’t know how you can call these girls “such older women”. They are very young women. And it is not uncommon for couples to have 6 years or even more between them. As for TL being a TEEN guy as you put it, he will be turning 20 soon – next February, so by the time he did any work with Dianna Agron, he would no longer be a teenager.

It really doesn’t seem like there is a scandal here.

Cougar for Taylor

Posted at 8:40 PM on October 31, 2011

6 or more? You give me hope Will….you give me hope. Haha I’m totally playing with you here dude.

kay

Posted at 12:05 PM on October 31, 2011

HL please don’t get rid of my last comment

aquarius64

Posted at 7:00 AM on October 31, 2011

@RxQueen – ITA re: friends sharing men. The fallout is always ugly.