'Teen Mom' Jenelle Evans: No Drugs Or Alcohol Involved In Car Crash!

Fri, October 28, 2011 12:01pm EST by 5 Comments
Teen Mom 2 Jenelle Evans

Jenelle’s attorney updates HollyBaby.com exclusively on how Jenelle and Jace are doing — and gives details of the police investigation into the crash!

Teen Mom 2 star Jenelle Evans was rushed to the hospital Oct. 27 after she crashed her car into a pole in a parking lot with her 2-year-old son Jace in the backseat. Jenelle’s attorney Dustin Sullivan tells HollyBaby.com exclusively that no drugs or alcohol were involved in the incident!

“The police investigated for drug and alcohol and found that there was no fowl play,” Dustin says. “It was a pure accident. From the photos it doesn’t appear to be that bad.”

Jenelle was taken to hospital for minor injuries, but is now home and doing well.

“She’s doing better. She’s a little sore,” Dustin adds. “She was checked out for broken bones, but it looks like just sprains.”

And Jenelle was smart enough to put Jace in a car seat before starting the engine.

“She wasn’t cited for anything seat belts wise,” Dustin confirms. “I believe she was cited for failure to reduce speed. I haven’t seen the ticket yet, but I think that’s what she told me.”

“Just got into an accident :(” Jenelle tweeted Oct. 27. ” Crashed into a pole in a parking lot going 10mph no drugs involved I’m clean. Jace is fine I’m injured in the hospital alone. My mom took jace home and wouldn’t wait for me”

— Lindsey DiMattina

More Jenelle Evans Stories:

1. Jenelle Rushed To Hospital After Crashing Her Car!
  2. Jenelle’s Racy Halloween Costume!
  3. Jenelle Goes Clubbing Underage!

Little Me

Posted at 12:31 PM on January 7, 2012

I honestly think a lot of you’s are right about that she did go out and party a lot but she has been improving with her behavior and now that it seems like Kieffer will be out her life but I also feel bad for her because Andrew is and was never really in Jace’s life except the first two day’s that he was born and that really suck’s like all the other kid’s ( Ali , Alihaa , Isacc , and Aubree ) have there dad’s but he backed out and stayed being an alcoholic and was never there for Jace and that’s really messed up I think the reason why Jenelle goes out a lot is to find a good guy for her and Jace but she alway’s goes for someone that’s gonna screw it up but anyway’s she should have Jace back I have seen great improvement in her and her action’s so she sould have Jace back!

Little Me

Posted at 12:31 PM on January 7, 2012

I honestly think a lot of you’s are right about that she did go out and party a lot but she has been improving with her behavior and now that it seems like Kieffer will be out her life but I also feel bad for her because Andrew is and was never really in Jace’s life except the first two day’s that he was born and that really suck’s like all the other kid’s ( Ali , Alihaa , Isacc , and Aubree ) have there dad’s but he backed out and stayed being an alcoholic and was never there for Jace and that’s really messed up I think the reason why Jenelle goes out a lot is to find a good guy for her and Jace but she alway’s goes for someone that’s gonna screw it up but anyway’s she should have Jace back I have seen great improvement in her and her action’s so she sould have Jace back !

peaches

Posted at 5:48 PM on December 6, 2011

I am so glad that Janelle and son are great. Keep up the good work Janelle. You can do it. Keep looking out for your baby boy! I pulling for you and your son to make it.

stef

Posted at 3:01 PM on October 28, 2011

I agree with Kayla. It was just an accident, happens all the time.

hell i hit a car when i backed out of the parking lot (the car next to me), thankfully he was there and said it was no big deal as i didnt do any damage.

Maybe Jace distracted her who knows.

but just shut uppp.

kayla

Posted at 2:02 PM on October 28, 2011

Give the girl a break!!!! gahh she wasnt drunk nor high so shut ya mouths!!!!