From Nicki Minaj to Charlie Sheen, here are the stars people want to be for Halloween!
If you haven’t gotten your costume yet, you better hurry! Halloween is around the corner and everyone is hitting the stores in hopes of finding that perfect one! This year, many Halloween enthusiasts are choosing to dress up as their favorite celebrities. ABC News came up with a list of the top six celeb costumes featuring both famous and infamous pop culture icons! We’re sure these will be a hit on the streets! Here are a few!
1. Nicki Minaj – The most searched costume of 2011 according to Google. Nicki is a bootylicious hip hop star who has recently produced collaborations with Sean Kingston for the song ‘Letting Go (Dutty Love)’ and with Britney Spears and Kesha for ‘Till The World Ends (Remix)’.
2. Charlie Sheen – The actor best known for his character in hit television show Two and a Half Men, from which he was recently fired because of his public outbursts, drug use, and over the top partying.
3. Lady Gaga – This amazing vocalist can be easily imitated in many ways. Take your pick from her crazy wardrobe choices from the past such as her meat outfit, bleach blonde hair bow, skin tight body suits, and extreme makeup choices.
4. Katy Perry – With her number one hit single “I Kissed a Girl,” Katy Perry is sure to be a hit with her “California Girls” cupcake bra and her dorky alter ego in “Last Friday Night”. California Girls will be raving for this costume!
5. Snooki – Jersey Shore star, Snooki is arguably the most outrageous and entertaining personalities on the hit mtv show! Along with filming for the Jersey Shore, Snooki has also recently come out with her new book Confessions of a Guidette.
6. Justin Bieber – You say the name J.B. and young girls from all over come running! J.B is best known for his debut single “One Time”, “Baby”, and concert film, Justin Bieber: Never Say Never. This year you can dress up as this teen pop star and be extra popular with the ladies, especially since he’s just about to release his Christmas album that we are all so excited for, Under the Mistletoe on November 1!
Tell us, which of these celebrities would you want to be for Halloween?
– Lacy Janus
More Halloween Stories!