'Gossip Girl' Spoiler Alert! Blair Waldorf Gets Arrested!

Fri, October 28, 2011 11:13am EDT by 20 Comments

I don’t think Prince Louis’ mother, the Queen of Monaco, would approve of Miss Blair and her baby bump being behind bars!

Blair Waldorf (Leighton Meester) was spotted in NYC on Oct. 26th wearing a bride-to-be tiara and causing a scene with the police!

Queen B was acting intoxicated on the set of her bachelorette party and provoking authorities to arrest her! And from the look of this pic — mission accomplished.  And yes Chair fans, Chuck Bass (Ed Westwick) was in the scene looking at Blair with disappointment!

But the big question is: WHERE is her baby bump?

WHY is Blair drinking (if she wasn’t pretending) if she’s pregnant? And WHY is Chuck crashing her bachelorette party? And WHERE is Louis (Hugo Becker)?

Maybe, just maybe, Blair is acting out because she doesn’t want to get married to Prince Louis. And is she drinking because she’s lost the baby?? This is all total speculation, but entirely possible.

What do you think, Hollywoodlifers? Does this new pic confirm Chair will reunite by the end of this season for good? Vote and weigh in below!

XOXO

— Nicole Karlis

More Gossip Girl!

1. Penn Badgley Reveals: ‘Blair Is Dan’s Soul Mate’!
  2. ‘Gossip Girl’ Recap: Serena Tells Dan ‘You’re The Love Of My Life,’ Plus More ‘OMG’ Moments!
  3. Blair Better Be Lying About Who The Father Of Her Baby Is On ‘Gossip Girl’ And Here’s Why!

Melissa

Posted at 5:03 AM on November 27, 2011

I think blar,and chuck blong to,gater and srena belong with,dan

Eva

Posted at 4:38 AM on November 10, 2011

Blair was smoking that night too so she obviously lost the baby.

Carrie

Posted at 6:10 PM on November 6, 2011

The history of Blair and Louis is inspired in the history of Grace Kelly and the Prince Rainiero III of Monaco
Grace Kelly and Rainiero first met in France like Blair and Louis
Prince Rainiero III travelled to the United States and was constantly next to Grace Kelly in New York like Blair and Louis
Grace Kelly and Prince Rainiero III had a short courtship and proposed marriage in its department in the fifth avenue like Blair and Louis
Rainiero gave him Grace Kelly a engagement ring with diamonds and rubies , with emeralds and Louis gave him a huge ring Blair
Princess Antoinette older sister of Rainiero attempt claim the throne as it has done Beatrice
Princess Antoinette conspired against his brother rumors circulating about their girlfriends as it has done Beatrice
Princess Antoinette with her lover Jean-Charles Rey attempted a coup to the palace to take the throne that is what you want Beatrice done with his lover
The failure of plans of Antoniette was when Grace Kelly and Rainiero married and had children. That is what is happening in Gossip Girl because Blair and Louis are going to get married and going to have a baby

Ashley

Posted at 1:53 PM on October 29, 2011

I’m fine with waiting to see Chair together again. Not watching is only going to hurt the ratings people, and it’s not going to make it happen faster. The angst is half the fun anyways.

Later in the season I’m also hoping for Dan and Serena start heading towards each other as well.

donna

Posted at 4:50 AM on October 29, 2011

Pictures seem interesting and I’m so happy we’re getting Chuck&Blair scenes. When will Louis go far far away :)I want Chuck to elope Blair and get married in Las Vegas haha

harumscarum

Posted at 4:49 AM on October 29, 2011

whether or not she lost the baby, i really hope this is a scheme. to get her out of the wedding or something. and i hope chuck is part of the scheme!

and the writers suck if they killed chair baby. *sniff*

Mel

Posted at 1:39 AM on October 29, 2011

They really need to put Blair back with Chuck. Her storyline has been terrible and annoying. She and Chuck are at their best when they’re together, no doubt.

Jenkins

Posted at 12:19 AM on October 29, 2011

If she’s getting arrested I’m sure Chuck will do whatever he can to get her out of a jam.The writers suck if they killed her baby.

Step

Posted at 10:59 PM on October 28, 2011

I’m sick of them not having Chuck and Blair together. I think I’ll wait until they are to watch again.

Olivia

Posted at 10:41 PM on October 28, 2011

Well, this is a little weird, but I’ll take CB scenes any way I can get them :)

Elisha

Posted at 9:58 PM on October 28, 2011

I hope she didn’t lose that baby because that’s freaking depressing. If she did I hope Chuck is there to catch her when she’s falling!

MSC

Posted at 9:56 PM on October 28, 2011

I hope Chuck and Blair end up together. I’m glad he’s there for her!

V

Posted at 4:48 PM on October 28, 2011

Well besides Blair and Chuck, Dan was also their and Serena and Louis Sister and the Priest. Which maybe have something to do with it. If this is her bachelorette party why is Louis Missing in the scene??

alesha

Posted at 4:41 PM on October 28, 2011

Chuck and Blair make the show! Just saying! I hope they end up together for good!!(:

Elle

Posted at 1:30 PM on October 28, 2011

Um, Dan was there, too. Geez, way to be impartial, Hollywood Life. Now you’re not even reporting the whole story?

Step

Posted at 10:57 PM on October 28, 2011

Who cares about Dan when Chuck is there for Blair? Chair!

donna

Posted at 1:01 PM on October 28, 2011

With Chuck&Blair there is no GG for me!!! I LOVE them I WANT them!! They are so exiting and fun to watch!! I’m so curious what happens right now!!

Emily

Posted at 11:41 AM on October 28, 2011

I’m definitely worried she lost the baby :( But I’m going to look on the bright side and remind myself it’s one more CB scene to add to season 5’s repertoire. After all, there’s only been about TWO so far.

Christiana

Posted at 11:32 AM on October 28, 2011

I don’t know if she is pretending to be drunk or not the only thing i know is that this season,as Leighton said,is going to be crazy and i like that…Gossip Girl is getting interesting again !!

Monica