The ‘Twilight’ actress has debuted some pretty stunning red carpet looks while promoting ‘Breaking Dawn,’ but this one has to be one of her best yet!
Celebrity makeup artist Vanessa Scali tells you how to recreated Ashley Greene‘s Breaking Dawn Paris premiere look. Check out the how-to!
“Ashley’s look was inspired by her Givenchy dress, which was classic with an edge,” explains Vanessa. “Therefore, we went for a classic face with a touch of rock star sultry on the eyes.”
Ashley, a mark cosmetics spokesmodel, wore solely mark products.
- “I prepped Ashley’s face by applying mark For Goodness Face Antioxidant Skin Moisturizing Lotion SPF 30 all over her skin, followed by mark Light Bright Lighten & Depuff Eye Gel under her eyes. After creating a fresh, hydrated canvas, I applied mark Xpert Flawless Touch Makeup, blending it in with my fingers. Next, I used mark Conceal For Real Long-Lasting Hook Up Concealer around Ashley’s eyes. To warm up her skin tone and compliment her bone structure, I added mark Bronze Pro Bronzing Powder to her temples, under her cheekbones and her jaw line.”
- “For a soft, healthy flush, I used mark Good Glowing Custom Pick Powder Blush in Sun Love Glo on the apples of Ashley’s cheeks and blended outward. Then, I used a touch of mark Glowdacious Illuminating Powder on the peak of her cheekbones and on her brow bones to give her skin a luminous glow.”
- “I started by applying mark I-Mark Custom Pick Eye Shadow in Minx to Ashley’s lid, blending just over the natural crease and extending outward to open and elongate her eyes. I continued with this shadow under her bottom lashes. To intensify her depth of color and elongate Ashley’s lash line, I lined her eyes with mark No Place To Run Longwear Eye Liner in Jet Set.”
- “I applied this liner in a bolder, more graphic way above her lashes and smudged the line under her bottom lashes for a soft, sultry look. For maximum color depth, I used mark On The Edge Hook Up Liquid Eyeliner in Cleo at the base of her upper lashes. I finished Ashley’s look by applying mark Lash All You Want Mascara in Black to frame her eyes with gorgeous, fringy lashes.”
- “I used mark Brow Factor Hook Up Clear Brow Gel to create clean, well groomed brows.”
- “For a hint of color and shine, I used mark Totally Balmed SPF 15 Tinted Lip Balm in Totally Cute.”