'True Blood' Season 5 Scoop: Kristin Bauer Reveals 'Major Fork In The Road'

Thu, October 27, 2011 2:05pm EDT by 12 Comments
true blood season 5

HollywoodLife.com chatted with Pam herself about next summer’s big premiere — find out what made her gasp!

True Blood‘s fifth season premiere is still more than six months away, but Kristin Bauer Van Straten says the first scripts have already been sent out — and they’re good. “I just read the script, we got it yesterday,” Kristin told HollywoodLife.com on Oct. 26 while promoting her appearance on the Oct. 30 episode of ABC’s Once Upon A Time. “I saw it come into my e-mail box and it said ‘script 501′ and I literally [gasped.]“

News of the premiere’s title, “Turn, Turn, Turn,” broke that same day — and Kristin says it couldn’t be more appropriate.

“After I read it twice, I noticed the title and thought, ‘Oh my God, that’s perfect!'” she told us. “It’s so brilliant how each story line, from where it left off at the end of last year, hits a major fork in the road that we’re launched into for the first episode of the new season. It’s very exciting.”

Of course, Kristin couldn’t reveal exactly where those forks will take us, but when I asked if there were some major changes in store for Pam, she literally responded with an evil laugh. And it was amazing.

“The reason I read it twice was that it left me wanting more so badly, and my only option was to read it again,” she added. “These writers are really amazing.”

So what big changes are you hoping for in season five? Drop your wish list in the comments section below, and check back tomorrow for my interview with Kristin about her role as Maleficent on this Sunday’s Once Upon A Time!

— Andy Swift

Follow Andy on Twitter for more True Blood scoop

go now

Posted at 6:42 PM on June 23, 2012

My brother recommended I might like this website. He was once entirely right. This put up truly made my day. You cann’t believe simply how so much time I had spent for this info! Thanks!

מצברים מצברי שנפ

Posted at 1:43 PM on June 17, 2012

This is very interesting, You’re an overly professional blogger. I have joined your feed and stay up for searching for more of your excellent post. Also, I’ve shared your site in my social networks

Millonaire Online Dating

Posted at 8:39 PM on June 15, 2012

I do accept as true with all of the concepts you’ve introduced on your post. They’re very convincing and will certainly work. Still, the posts are very short for novices. May you please lengthen them a bit from next time? Thank you for the post.

donna

Posted at 9:46 PM on October 29, 2011

Turn Turn Turn—> Maybe Pam can turn Ginger! It would be great to see Pam as a maker. And I hope we see Eric make up with her after the whole Sookie/witch fiasco. I’d like to see Tara turned too…. cannot wait! Pam and Eric are my favorites on the show!

lucy

Posted at 8:11 PM on October 28, 2011

obviously want some more pam and eric!!
can’t wait for the flashbacks…them alone will make season 5 the best season out of the entire series.
and i seriously wouldn’t mind seeing pam and russell hook up for some revenge!

kja54

Posted at 12:49 PM on October 28, 2011

Much more Eric and Sookie ….please!!!

Evan

Posted at 5:22 AM on October 28, 2011

Can’t wait!

mm

Posted at 2:22 AM on October 28, 2011

turn turn turn tara into a vampire.

Andy Swift

Posted at 8:49 AM on October 28, 2011

I’m in love with this comment.

Jamie

Posted at 3:10 PM on October 27, 2011

Tara will live but come back as a vampire as Pam’s prodigy. Oh that would be evil.

Catie

Posted at 2:59 PM on October 27, 2011

I just hope Tara lives!!! :(

Kay

Posted at 12:22 PM on October 28, 2011

Me to, and I feel bad for Tara’s sake of course, plus her actor is really fun, but no way can Sook take another death in her life, especially just after she broke her heart, twice, by breaking up with both Bill and Eric at the same time. Plus, think of Laffite. He was ready to commit suicide at the end of the last season because ‘he’ killed his boyfriend. He can’t loose Tara, then he’d have no one and we’d have another member of Tara’s family trying to commit suicide.