Kristen Stewart: Why I Don't Talk About My Boyfriend, Rob Pattinson!

Thu, October 27, 2011 3:26pm EDT by 22 Comments
Kristen Stewart Boyfriend

In the December issue of UK’s Glamour, Kristen Stewart tries to explain why she keeps her private life to herself. Do YOU wish she’d talk about Rob Pattinson more?

Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are infamous for playing coy whenever they’re asked about their relationship. In fact, until very recently, Kristen, hadn’t officially confirmed she was even his girlfriend — and now, the 21-year-old actress explains her rationale behind keeping her love life a secret.

“It’s funny when this questions comes up, because I sort of feel like, I don’t really care!” Kristen tells UK’s Glamour.

She explains, “People can say whatever they want…the interest is totally understandable, but when it’s personal to you, i’ts like your life becomes a product and I’m repelled by that.”

The notoriously private actress also knows anything she mutters will most likely get blown up into a huge deal, and so she has to be cautious.

“I don’t like to give away gems that people are gonna be like, ‘Oh my God!’ So I’ll always just shrug it off — in fact, I always find it kind of funny, and not just with Rob,” Kristen says.

Do YOU wish Kristen would be more open about Rob or do you understand where she’s coming from? Sound off below!

More ‘Breaking Dawn!’

1. Robert Pattinson Arrives In Paris To Promote ‘Breaking Dawn!’
  2. ‘Breaking Dawn’ Wedding: Top 8 Secrets Revealed! Pics!
  3. 5 Kristen Stewart ‘Breaking Dawn’ Premiere Dresses Her Stylist Looked At!

anger management technique

Posted at 3:58 AM on June 10, 2012

Thank you for some other informative website. The place else may I am getting that type of information written in such an ideal means? I have a mission that I’m just now working on, and I’ve been on the glance out for such info.

Emily

Posted at 8:50 PM on January 2, 2012

I love that they are so private! i think its awesome that they do what they want. <3

olamide adeline

Posted at 10:44 AM on December 20, 2011

gosh,ilove robert n kristenz relationship.im in full support ov dm bcomin a couple….much luv

Jessica oji

Posted at 12:13 PM on November 13, 2011

Dey can make a gud couple

jat

Posted at 11:44 AM on October 31, 2011

OMG Anne, he mades a joke….please

anne

Posted at 9:30 AM on October 28, 2011

“In the eyes of the Church Kristen and I are actually married, since the priest at the wedding was a real priest” Robert Pattinson @ BD Stockholm PressCon

His fan are proud he cheat

Posted at 8:27 AM on October 28, 2011

* I feel like Ted “Twilight” Casablanca with this one. Seriously, I am surprised he does not have Twilight tattooed on his chest. Anyway, back in the day when the franchise first started filming, this actor was hooking up with this actress who played his sister. Well, what was not known at the time by that actress was that he was also hooking up with another of his sisters who we will call sister #2. Sister #1 disappeared from the picture at some point, but despite everything that has gone on with our actor and another actress from the movie, he keeps going back to sister #2. Apparently they got noise complaints last night in a European hotel because they were so loud in bed.-

Hannah

Posted at 2:24 AM on October 28, 2011

Rob. and Kris. are perfectly good. the age is not matter is that how they feel inlove each other.. ^^

kristine

Posted at 11:43 PM on October 27, 2011

If something is precious it should be kept close to the heart

lily

Posted at 10:04 PM on October 27, 2011

Don’t know why everyone is getting so upset over the promos, Kristen will do all the promos in the United States. It is the same thing that happened last time when Rob was filming Water for Elephants.

Vicky

Posted at 9:16 PM on October 27, 2011

It would be nice to Rob and Kristen promoting together but she’s doing Snow White . She’ll join them promo tour when she can. Besides, I’m thoroughly enjoying Rob.

hannah

Posted at 7:13 PM on October 27, 2011

IT’S PROLLY THE WORST PROMO EVER OF THE TWI FILM,I REALLY DON’T UNDERSTAND SUMMIT,NOTHING AGAINST ASHLEY,BUT SUMMIT IS MAKING EVERY REASON FOR THE FANS TO HATE THEM!

Veronica

Posted at 6:50 PM on October 27, 2011

Wow! She’s gorgeous!!!

dxmb

Posted at 6:43 PM on October 27, 2011

my neighbor makes $61 an hour on the internet. She has been without a job for 10 months but last month her paycheck was $7055 just working on the internet for a few hours. Read here at CashHard.co m

MaryGV

Posted at 6:20 PM on October 27, 2011

She’s cute, but talented? the truth to act not find it very good, does not have many expressions is just weird, talves do better behind the scenes the day it decides in the end his family is dedicated to that

lola

Posted at 8:23 PM on October 27, 2011

So, what you’re saying is that directors like Sean Penn, Barry Levinson, Mike Figgis, and David Fincher himself didn’t realize they were hiring an “untalented” actress? That’s funny, cause all of them are A-list directors, and yet Kristen was hired by all of them before she even turned 18. I don’t know, I think I’m siding with the directors on this argument who know a thing or two about acting.

Diamond

Posted at 9:48 PM on October 27, 2011

you’re so right, lola! these people who pretend to know what “talent” are just that – pretenders…. even Jodie Foster praised Kristen on her acting skills… well, what can you expect from people who are losers… they would rather claim that they know “better” when in truth, they don’t even know what they’re talking about…

twilicious

Posted at 8:52 AM on November 18, 2011

you call a person a loser just because they don’t have the same opinion with you?!!!What are you?!! 10 years old or less?!
I don’t like much Kristen Stewart too and as MaryGV said i find her acting…hmmm uninterested. She’s still young though and she can improve her acting if she wants.
And don’t forget that her father is a television producer, so she doesn’t need to have talent…:P

Miri

Posted at 5:00 PM on October 27, 2011

I am so disappointed like thousands of other fans are not seeing Kristen and Rob promoting Breaking Dawn it is not the same. What is Summit trying to do?

Dawn

Posted at 6:26 PM on October 27, 2011

Amen to that Cristina! She’s supposed to be at the LA Premiere and maybe London (fingers crossed). The Ellen show should be great too. This promo tour should get better. I just hope SWATH finishes filming soon! Summit must be having a bird. Breaking Dawn part 1 is THE biggest movie of the franchise so far and to see Rob touring with Ashley just doesn’t feel right. Nothing against Ashley though and I think she understands why people feel this way. It feels like a big bridal shower without the bride.

really!

Posted at 12:33 AM on October 28, 2011

i don’t how many time they have to explain this to some people, it’s like they are deaf and have no sense of understanding …. Kristen Stewart is on a JOB , it’s like any other job you can’t just take off when you feel like it , there are obligations , if you were a working person you would understand .. Summit has nothing to do with her not doing all the freaking promos ..OK ! Robert did the same when he was working on WFE.. I hope it’s clear enough for some people and hope they stop complaining about the freaking promos and why she’s not there !!!!!

cristina

Posted at 4:48 PM on October 27, 2011

Kristen is more beautiful every day, she is a dear ……….
Actress talented, generous person, very lucky my sweet!!