Justin Bieber On Selena Gomez's Dog: I Don't Think Baylor Likes Me!

Thu, October 27, 2011 5:36pm EDT by 19 Comments

Even though he was with her when she picked him out, Justin Bieber doesn’t seem thrilled with Selena Gomez’s new rescue puppy, Baylor! Watch this video!

As HollywoodLife.com first told you, Justin Bieber spent more than an hour with girlfriend Selena Gomez as she debated on which puppy to rescue from the center in Winnipeg last week; however, the 17-year-old pop star told Billy Bush he hasn’t really bonded with Baylor yet.

In fact, Selena, 19, roped Justin into going by saying they were just going to look at the puppies. “She saw this dog and fell in love with it. She was like, ‘I need to have it!’ We just went to the shelter to um…look around,” Justin said. “Turns out she brought one home.”

He explained, “It was kind of like she…she saw the dog and it kept going to her so…I don’t think the dog really likes me too much…”

Justin, clearly baffled by the whole dog situation, brushed off anymore questions, saying, “I think she is on tour with her right now. I’m not really sure with the whole story with the dog.”

Aww, poor Baylor! We know Justin’s favorite animals are dogs, so we’re a little surprised by his less than enthusiastic reaction to Selena’s new puppy. Do YOU think they’ll warm up to each other?

More Justin & Selena Stories:

1. Justin Pulled Over By The Cops!
  2. Selena’s Glamorous Lunch!
  3. Behind The Scenes Of Bieber’s ‘Santa Clause Is Coming To Town’ Shoot!

how to remove a redirect virus

Posted at 4:30 PM on April 15, 2012

Great post. I used to be checking continuously this weblog and I am inspired! Extremely useful information specially the ultimate part :) I deal with such info a lot. I used to be looking for this certain info for a very long time. Thank you and best of luck.

Jessica

Posted at 4:44 PM on October 29, 2011

Please stay a couple, it will make me happy again.

Jessica

Posted at 4:41 PM on October 29, 2011

Those two are beautiful.

Jessica

Posted at 4:25 PM on October 29, 2011

The show must go on, there must be light in the end of the road.

Jessica

Posted at 5:56 AM on October 29, 2011

Be strong. You know the truth. Now i’m gone.

Jessica

Posted at 5:00 AM on October 29, 2011

Those two are two genuinely beatiful people who are trapped in the bad situation. The show must go on, there must be light in the end of the road.

Jessica

Posted at 3:43 PM on October 28, 2011

You never know with those two crazies, but i think at this point the horror movie has turned into a comedy.

lia

Posted at 10:35 AM on October 28, 2011

Dogs love to anyone who gives them love. What makes me a little disappointed in Justin. You must be insensitive to ignore a puppy. But maybe he just does not want to hold on to Baylor, since he had to leave Sammy with his grandparents he no longer wants any pet.

grace

Posted at 6:34 AM on October 28, 2011

Hmmm gonna go out on a limb on this> BAYLOR (bella/taylor) haha, selena you’re fangirl is showing.

Kelly

Posted at 12:28 AM on October 28, 2011

Maybe Baylor’s just not used to Justin yet.

galey

Posted at 10:02 PM on October 27, 2011

Totally understandable to me….I’m not a fan of Biebers either…strange though, dogs are naturally VERY perceptive of people, wonder what he senses in the biebs? Another thing, I’ve seen lots of pictures with Selena and Baylor, she is always carrying him – will someone please tell her that when you take the dog for a walk you are actually supposed to let him walk! LOL

Jessica

Posted at 2:00 PM on October 28, 2011

Dog senses danger.
JB should work his magic on that dog first, if he wants to get her.lol

Macy

Posted at 9:25 PM on October 27, 2011

Haha at least Justin isn’t the father!!! That would be too awkward. But I’m sure they’ll bond sooner or later! And I’m wondering, who bought the dog? Selena or Justin?

lucky

Posted at 8:15 PM on October 27, 2011

baylor wants selena to all himself because selena is his mom.

ane

Posted at 7:38 PM on October 27, 2011

Baylor chose Selena , since it kept going to her. I think Justin didn’t like Baylor too, he just wasn’t expecting adopt a dog.

Me

Posted at 7:00 PM on October 27, 2011

lol, Baylor wants Selena all to himself

dxmb

Posted at 6:47 PM on October 27, 2011

my neighbor makes $61 an hour on the internet. She has been without a job for 10 months but last month her paycheck was $7055 just working on the internet for a few hours. Read here at CashHard.co m

javi

Posted at 6:37 PM on October 27, 2011

lol the dog is not a belieber.

Got2Go