Justin Bieber Talks About Being A Christian: 'Sometimes It's Hard'

Thu, October 27, 2011 6:30pm EDT by 11 Comments
Justin Bieber Christian

Justin Bieber has always been open about his religious views, but even he says it’s difficult to stay focused!

With all of his glitz, glamour and money, you’d think it’d be easy for Justin Bieber to forget about his roots. However, even with more than 11 million albums sold, the 17-year-old pop star has managed to stay grounded in his faith and told Billy Bush his secret.

“I’m a Christian. I definitely let people know. I’m not throwing it in their face and telling them, ‘You have find Jesus,’ but I’m down for Jesus,” Justin said in the interview with Access Hollywood Oct. 26.

When asked if he prays every day, Justin admitted it’s more than that.

“I pray throughout the day,” he said, adding, “Sometimes it’s hard because I get caught up in what I’m doing, but if I forget, I try to remind myself why I’m here.”

Regardless of religion, we’re constantly impressed with Justin and the head he’s got screwed on his shoulders. For example, he personally contacted his record label and asked for permission to donate a portion of the proceeds from his Under the Mistletoe album to charity.

It’s no easy feat to stay focused and moral, especially when you have the world at your finger tips!

More Justin & Selena Stories:

1. Justin Pulled Over By The Cops!
  2. Selena’s Glamorous Lunch!
  3. Behind The Scenes Of Bieber’s ‘Santa Clause Is Coming To Town’ Shoot!

Saya

Posted at 10:44 PM on June 15, 2012

I think Justin is really brave to be so outspOken about God. I really admire him for that….it would be so hard for me to do that but I’m really trying to. I’m glad that he’s trying to grow up a bit like he said once

VOICE OF THE VOICELESS!

Posted at 7:57 PM on October 30, 2011

JUSTIN BIEBER IS A HYPOCRITE!!!!!!

HIS AN IMMATURE BRAT THAT CARES ABOUT HIMSELF AND MONEY!!!!

DEATH TO JUSTIN BIEBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anna

Posted at 3:11 PM on October 28, 2011

he looks really hot !I love his hair .he reminds me of edward cullen.I love him sooooooooooo much

Congratulations

Posted at 6:04 AM on October 28, 2011

Congratu his great music !!!!

i like these nice people Talented people
I need that Album ! Under the Mistletoe album to charity :)

jess

Posted at 1:15 AM on October 28, 2011

I didn’t think Christians grabbed their girlfriends boobs in public when they knew cameras were around. Seems a little late for his PR team to be playing the Christian card when hes been acting like a horn dog for some time.

ana

Posted at 5:04 AM on October 31, 2011

xD

alisha

Posted at 3:46 PM on August 18, 2012

i agree who does that

javi

Posted at 8:14 PM on October 27, 2011

i kind understand him but if he’s so christian why he showing of his car and luxury thats not nice even when people are out of work.

swag

Posted at 7:05 PM on October 27, 2011

I wonder what Jesus thinks about Justin sharing a hotel suite with Selena?

Ingrid

Posted at 10:50 PM on October 27, 2011

and the pregnancy scares? rumors or not, im sure they’ve given in to the temptation a few times during one of their many romantic vacays.

jeff bieber

Posted at 12:07 AM on November 5, 2011

IAM RELATED TO JUSTEN BIEBER I PROMISE YOU NO HOW HE’S FROM CANDIDA WELL I FROM GERMANY AND SOME OF THE GERMANS HAD A BIG FIGHT AND SOME WENT TO CANDIDA AND SOME WENT TO AMERICA NO LIE LOOK IT UP BECAUSE MY GRAND MA CAME FROM GERMANY ITS TRUE