Zac Efron Wants Vanessa Hudgens Back, Source Reveals!

Wed, October 26, 2011 7:30pm EDT by 74 Comments
zac vanessa

Tanya

Posted at 9:27 AM on August 25, 2012

Vanessa plz get bac 2gatha with zac, can’t u c he’s trying.He’s sorry and he luvs u.Think about how yo fans feel.U guys r meant 4 each other.Do it 4 de fans.ZANESSA 4EVER!!

Megansands

Posted at 1:42 PM on August 23, 2012

I love Billy Conaway as my fiance I promised to marry him I said yes and iam going to keep my promise Zac Efron my name is MeganElizabeth Sands but you guys can call me Megan Conaway if you want too Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens I love Billy Conaway a lot he is my 1st love I have been dating Billy conaway for 10years almost 11years in febuary and in april 6 it will be our engagement annivery. But David Hart is my ex boyfriend I broke up and then I had a crush on Greg but I broke up with him also he is my ex boyfriend also I broke up with him I love Billy Conaway 4 Ever Love Megan Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens have been dating for 5 years love megan

Megansands

Posted at 12:45 PM on August 23, 2012

Wow Iam shocked that Zac Efron hurts Vanesssa Hudgens since last December I love Billy Conaway so much. Whatever zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens choice I miss Zacnessa As a couple but Zac Efron is single and Vanessa Hudgens is dating Austin Bulter Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens has been dating. For 5 years and I have been Dating Billy Conaway. For 10 years Iam Engaged to Billy Conaway But David Hart is my Ex boyfriend I am friends with David Hart Love Megan oh by the way Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens follow your heart and dreams love megan

Megansands

Posted at 11:14 AM on August 23, 2012

Wow It’s amazing that Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens were a couple Iam sad that they broke up in Decemember they been dating for 5 years. I’ve been dating Billy Conaway for 10 years. Iam engaged to Billy Conaway I wish that some where. In Zac Efron ‘s heart that he has feelings for Vanessa Hudgens but he has lost her to Austin Bulter they have been dating for 5 Years since they met in High school Musical. Remember Zac Efron vanessa hudgens wants to date other people like Austin Bulter before getting Back together with you love megan

megansands

Posted at 3:05 AM on August 23, 2012

Wow it,s amazing that Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens made it far in they’re relationship wow 5 years of Dating Zac Efron broke up with Vanessa Hudgens I thought when they are couple 4 ever. I guess not I ‘ve been dating Billy Conaway for10 years. And iam Engaged to Billy Conaway but Zac Efron I think people are spreading rumors about our breakup it’s not true I think zac Efron just be yourself love megan about vanessa hudgens is using austin bulter to make her ex boyfriend Zac Efron jealous love megan I love you 4 ever zac Efron and vanessa hudgens and you too Billy Conaway love megan

Megansands

Posted at 2:35 AM on August 23, 2012

I think Zac. Efron should cool his heart and actions I think Zac Efron is a nice person. Okay. If he wants to be single it’s. His choice. Zac Efron is single. Right now. They have been dating for 5 years I am happy to see vanessa hudgens to date Austin Bulter she is happy to see herself in her heart. Love megan

Megansands

Posted at 1:49 AM on August 23, 2012

I think Vanessa Hudgens is young to marry her boyfriend Austin Bulter she is using Austin Bulter to make her ex boyfriend Zac Efron Jealous. That ,s all. And by the way I am making a Disney movie called College. School Muscial with me and My fiance Billy Conaway it’s my choice. Zac efron and vanessa hudgens kenny ortega directed your movies the way he wanted since 2006. Iam following my own dream Zac Efron and vanessa hudgens want. It. Makes me happy Zac Efron and vanessa hudgens I love you for ever Zac Efron and Vanessa hudgens I love you Billy Conaway the most love Megan

Megansands

Posted at 12:18 AM on August 23, 2012

Yes I want zac Efron and vanessa hudgens back 4 ever. I have been dating Billy Conaway for 10 years I am happy with Billy Conaway Zac Efron I have a good idea make a Dvd of you and Vanessa Hudgens together and share it with her and her friends I know you do not want vanessa hudgens back at all Zac Efron. You got to know Austin Bulter who is the boss of having vanessa hudgens take a chance or go on strike. To show Vanessa hudgens that you have feelings for her. Please Zac Efron just try ok. You and Vanessa hudgens have been dating for 5 years I have been dating Billy Conaway for10 years love megan

Megansands

Posted at 11:59 PM on August 22, 2012

Yes I want zac Efron and vanessa hudgens 4 ever they have been dating for 5 years wow amazing no point taken Zac Efron you need to be a big man to Vanessa hudgens I know you had a 5 years of love with her in the past. But Austin Bulter is stealing your love away from you. I have been dating for10years I always love Billy Conaway as my boyfriend. Love megan

Mattie

Posted at 1:39 PM on July 11, 2012

Zac and Vanessa make a very blessed couple.

ruth

Posted at 6:18 AM on June 2, 2012

don’t ask for people’s opinion because you guys are old enough to make your own decision..because most of them said get back together and only a few says not to, so what’s it gonna be?

faith jaha

Posted at 9:21 PM on May 4, 2012

i really want them back,they are just perfect couples,wish they get married

Zahria

Posted at 6:34 PM on April 22, 2012

Yea because in High School Musical they look perfect for each other I was glad that they wads together

mairead somers

Posted at 4:36 AM on April 1, 2012

plz get bck with zac efron he loves u and thats the main thing and he wants u bck in his life plz get bck him

Owolabi temitope

Posted at 8:02 PM on March 25, 2012

Pls u guys are great vanessa i know it will not be easy but u have to forgive him u guys are perfect and lovaly

Susan

Posted at 1:02 AM on March 18, 2012

U guys r realy great together and i luv ur relationship,pls i’ll b so glad to see u guys coming back together coz u re realy meant for eachother.ur relationship makes wonna luv again,i luv u both and want u back together and shine.

Vannesa efron

Posted at 9:15 PM on February 24, 2012

There perfect from hsm to life off camera they real were perfect every couple have ups and dwns

Zanessa

Posted at 2:39 PM on February 21, 2012

Zac and Vanessa were amazing, there are loads of cute videos of them on YouTube which shows how happy they were together and how protective they were of each other too! Most definately should they get back together! Zanessa of your reading this ( which I doubt ) just remember that true love that you both found! Just remember it! X

Jessica Kasper

Posted at 5:02 PM on February 19, 2012

Rhey were an amazing cute couple! So many people want them together! If they ever read this get back together! And Vanessa don’t let this chance go to get back together with Zac! Go for it!

doreana

Posted at 2:23 AM on February 10, 2012

i want vanessa hudgens and zac efron back together

blessed umhoera

Posted at 9:28 PM on February 3, 2012

i really want zac efron and vanessa hudgens to back together again i love them

debbie

Posted at 1:45 PM on January 30, 2012

zac and vanessa need to quit playing games and get back together, one of them has to make the first move so let us get them together like now,and nessa needs to dump austin’s butt he is just a free loader

Megan Sands

Posted at 1:16 AM on January 28, 2012

Yes I Want Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens Back Together

arleny

Posted at 4:35 PM on February 1, 2012

yes me to they are good together

kubra

Posted at 1:50 PM on January 25, 2012

zac efron nd vanessa hudgens are jst d perfct march 4 ech othr. They made me 2 blv dah love truly exist. There being together maks mst ov der fans lov dem mur. Vanessa pls get bk wiv zac 4 u 2 dsrv ech othr..

Ellen

Posted at 4:42 AM on January 24, 2012

60,000 people have voted on this topic already and 56,730 have voted YES. Does that not tell them and their minders something?