Zac Efron Wants Vanessa Hudgens Back, Source Reveals!

Wed, October 26, 2011 7:30pm EDT by 74 Comments
zac vanessa

princess kimmie

Posted at 1:33 PM on August 5, 2014

i really hope they get back together they are so sweet they are meant to be together

megansands

Posted at 2:39 PM on December 28, 2013

Meet Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens ‘s birth adopted parents Megan Sands and Billy Conaway well I think Zac Efron is still my son and Billy Conaway I was only acting for Zac Efron to be my boyfriend Billy Conaway Don’t worry ZacEfron I am sorry about hurting your feelings I found Billy Conaway on my I pod touch me and Zac Efron Are still mother and son relationship

Megan sands

Posted at 8:22 PM on December 23, 2013

Meet Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens parents are Megan Sands and Billy Conaway I love Zac Efron as my son and Vanessa Hudgens as my daughter

Megan sands

Posted at 1:00 AM on December 12, 2013

Meet Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens ‘s Adopted Parents are Megan Sands and Billy Conaway. My name is Megan Sands I adopted Zac Efron First then Vanessa Hudgens 2nd It’s Megan Sands Zac Efron as your mother birth adopted mom Zac Efron remember that people my name is Megan Sands and this is My fiancé Billy Conaway As his dad birth adopted dad okay thanks for that

Megansands

Posted at 3:58 AM on September 16, 2013

I think Zac Efron should go back to Vanessa Hudgens as his girlfriend Vanessa Hudgens should be back together with Zac Efron. She is going to prove her love with Zac Efron we will see I am happy with Billy Conaway love Megan Sands and Billy Conaway

Megan sands

Posted at 1:16 AM on September 15, 2013

I’m happy with Billy Conaway as my boyfriend Zac Efron is very happy with Vanessa Hudgens I think she has every right to make a decision either to be with with Zac Efron or Austin Butler I think Vanessa Hudgens should go back to Zac Efron to be with him Love Megan Sands and Billy Conaway

Megan sands

Posted at 1:11 AM on September 15, 2013

I’m happy with Billy Conaway as my boyfriend Zac Efron is very happy with Vanessa Hudgens I think she has every right to make a decision either to be with with Zac Efron or Austin Butler I think Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens should go back to Zac Efron to be with him Love Megan Sands and Billy Conaway

Linda

Posted at 6:51 PM on June 5, 2013

Hey Vanessa Hudgens. I’m a big fan of “Zanessa.” It’s sad to know that you guys broke up. You guys were the perfect couple ever. Listen to what I have to say. It was 5 years. Don’t let all of that memories go. C’mon, you guys should get back together. It’s 2013, you still have a chance. When you have your other boyfriend, I bet he doesn’t make you feel love and special as Zac Efron did. I hope you guys get back together. Remember the pictures and quotes. Special love. <3 Faith will comes.

Sirmas Nectarios

Posted at 7:06 AM on May 3, 2013

I thing that Zac is still love with Vanessa. And I think this is true. Those are the perfect couple.

Punkin

Posted at 2:07 PM on March 8, 2013

Vanessa, As I have said many times you love him and he loves you, so what is the problem…I think you have made him work for your relationship long enough….go back and be happy….I wish I had done that way back when, but I didn’t and I regret it so much and you will too….so please V drop the act and get back with the guy you love and live happily for the rest of your life….

jaymie nicole long

Posted at 1:30 PM on February 9, 2013

vanessa hi i thank you sould becuase if you breaked up with him i would no how he feels and you should be HAPPY as ever

abby flojo

Posted at 4:37 PM on January 5, 2013

if you guys get back together you should be happy and have a wonderful life together and never break up again

monnalissa salay

Posted at 2:28 PM on December 14, 2012

hope in pray tht thy wl be together again… thy r cute couple ever…

Megan Sands

Posted at 1:49 PM on November 18, 2012

Hopefully. Vanessa Hudgens will forgive Zac Efron for breaking up with her Zac Efron and I are mother and son relationship we are making a movie of Family Tree right now. Vanessa Hudgens has to make Zac Efron serious before they get back together as a couple Vanessa Hudgns is Dating Austin Butler right now love megan and Billy Conaway.

abby flojo

Posted at 4:34 PM on January 5, 2013

i know it makes me sad because they are a good couple i need them to get back i will be happy if they do please get back together

Megan Sands

Posted at 1:41 PM on November 18, 2012

Zac Efron and I are mother and son relationship happy thanksiving Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens

Megansands

Posted at 12:31 PM on November 18, 2012

Hopefully Vanessa Hudgens is going to Make Zac Efron very Serious Before They Get Back Together she is dating Austin Butler right now. Hopefully in the Furture Zacnessa. Will return. As a couple Billy Conaway and I are making same verison of Say Ok with Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens love Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens adopted parents Megan and Billy Conaway

Megansands

Posted at 1:54 AM on November 18, 2012

I meant Vanessa Hudgens is going to make Zac Efron very Serious before getting back together Billy Conaway and I are making The Same verison say Ok Music Video with Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens Love Megan and Billy Conaway Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens adopted parents

Megansands

Posted at 1:49 AM on November 18, 2012

Billy Conaway and I are making the same verison of say ok music video Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens each day. Vanessa hudgens makes zac Efron very seious before they get back together.

Francylda

Posted at 2:26 PM on November 4, 2012

Hey van, you and zac look perfect together. I’m one of your fans. I love you guys so so much. I hope you two will be together. I’ll be very happy.

Tanya(i love zanessa)

Posted at 6:35 PM on September 15, 2012

I think zac and vanessa should get back together for the good of them and all their fans. I mean they are clearly miserable without each other. They only pretend to be happy but really they are not. Zac misses vanessa and so does she,we all miss zanessa. I wud luv 2 c’em holding hands and kissing again and spend the rest of their lives 2gether. Luv u.

flavia

Posted at 11:01 AM on November 2, 2012

you too are meant for one another so go ahead and sow to greater heights.Vannessa may not take a heartbreak again.U really rock guys.

sudandz

Posted at 8:08 PM on August 29, 2012

Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens, I so do want them together as one. I so do think they are the most perfect couple ever on Earth….. and if they come together that would be great, another acheivement in the history of Earth. Hip Hip Hooray for Zac and Vanessa. You 2 rock. Good Luck for your future. BEST WISHES.