Teresa Giudice's Husband Spotted With A Sexy Blonde In A Hotel!

Wed, October 26, 2011 1:29pm EDT by 19 Comments
Teresa Giudice

super games

Posted at 9:48 PM on June 15, 2012

Excellent put up, very informative. I ponder why the opposite specialists of this sector do not notice this. You should continue your writing. I’m confident, you’ve a huge readers’ base already!|What’s Happening i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I’ve found It absolutely useful and it has helped me out loads. I hope to give a contribution & help other users like its helped me. Great job.

greek orthodox

Posted at 3:53 AM on May 3, 2012

Sir. Archbishop Michael

narzędzia diamentowe, narzędzia do betonu

Posted at 5:21 PM on April 23, 2012

Hi, i believe that i noticed you visited my website thus i came to return the favor?.I’m trying to find issues to improve my web site!I suppose its good enough to use some of your ideas!!

Sara

Posted at 9:59 PM on November 8, 2011

Joe is a sleeze, of course, he would cheat, listen to him talk. Typical guido, ignorant & disrespectful of women. Theresa & Joe deserve each other. Neither one has 2 brain cells between them. What a pathetic group of people these jersey housewives, what a joke

Shell

Posted at 11:57 PM on October 27, 2011

I think Teresa is jealous of Melissa.She doesn’t care about others feelings. Her daughters are beautiful but act like spoiled little girls. They seem like all they get is what they want, and what they need is hugs,disapline and love. Gia is crying out,its so sad.
Teresa always says she’s not going too change, but she needs a reality check(she’s losing everyone around her). The funny thing is I liked her on the first season, now shes stepping on everyones toes. Maybe she should take some advise from her friends & family if she has any left.

Overit

Posted at 4:00 PM on October 27, 2011

Why are you all bashing on the only what that’s truly loyal authentic and not a backstabbing b&8)/):(:(h like the rest offend. Carolyn calls her daughter fat and stupid. Jaquelyn rips into her daughter then sets an example by creating more drama. Melissa had it in from the start form T she plays the victim card, and manuipulates her husband. The other one is a follower whoever is most popular she wants to be on there side like highnschool

hollybot

Posted at 6:29 PM on November 2, 2011

I don’t care so much for Caroline. She’s annoying in that she does act all-knowing but she doesn’t really bother me. Jacqueline does create some drama, she just won’t accept her daughter. Needs some help with that. But Teresa is a raving lunatic. Fame has affected her and her life. She’s not a real celebrity, she a celebrity a la bravo, which is temporary and for the entertainment of all, bravo’s microscope on her life has magnified her problems for all to see and you can only turn away in horror or watch with repugnance.

Blossom

Posted at 10:48 PM on October 26, 2011

I’ve noticed in all of her photos, except for the ones from long ago before she became quasi-famous, that she has a creepy grimace. It’s not a smile. Look at all her photos. She is not smiling she is grimacing. It’s so hollow and she seems unhappy or very scared behind that creepy smile. It’s the strangest thing I’ve seen from a so-called celebrity. And pitiful. I agree with ALL the posters. It’s time for her to retire and I do feel for the kids. They’re innocent.

Buggy

Posted at 7:41 PM on October 27, 2011

You are absolutely right on with that observation. She’s a total phony.

Anonymous

Posted at 7:28 PM on October 26, 2011

can’t blame him, anyone would cheat on that mannish looking chick.

Firebird3954

Posted at 7:16 PM on October 26, 2011

Oh please … Who cares? Teresa is a moron and her husband is no prize. Those two deserve each other.

Arius

Posted at 6:33 PM on October 26, 2011

I think “Tre” and her ape husband deserve each other. They both are the epitome of trash. I really feel sorry for her kids. Their entire family is a laughing stock. Look how she dresses those poor girls. I feel sorry for the kids that their family is a circus for profit.

Journey

Posted at 4:34 PM on October 26, 2011

They both puke me out!

disco

Posted at 2:30 PM on October 26, 2011

This woman needs a mental health professional. She’s obviously ticked off everyone around her and the sad part is her girls will become mean girls just like her.

no pity!

gbtw

Posted at 2:28 PM on October 26, 2011

as a wise russian cab driver told me recently, the only woman who really knows where her husband is, is a widow.

learn

Posted at 2:17 PM on October 26, 2011

learn how to spell….

c

Posted at 1:37 PM on October 26, 2011

she’s revolting to look at – can you really blame him?

gbtw

Posted at 3:28 PM on October 26, 2011

i’m sorry, have you not taken a look at him?

Arius