Robert Pattinson Hates His Hair — And Wants To Cut It All Off!

Wed, October 26, 2011 10:03am EDT by 6 Comments

R-Patz doesn’t love his long locks as much as his fans — he wants to chop it all off!

According to a friend, Robert Pattinson is only keeping his hair at its current length until the Twilight series has finished filming, then it’s time to hit the barber shop.

“Robert is a low-maintenance type of guy, but he has to spend a lot of time styling his hair, a friend tells InTouch. “He wants to be able to jump out of the shower and be ready in minutes, so that’s why he’s planning to cut his hair off after the movie debuts.”

Will you miss his famous Edward Cullen hairstyle?

Get Glam With Our BFFs At Glamour.com!

1. 7 Things To Do With Your Ponytail
  2. 50 Guys Tell the Truth About How to Be Good at Sex
  3. The Top 20 Beauty Trends We Hope Never Come Back
  4. The DOs & DON’Ts of 2011 Fall Fashion Trends

Queen P

Posted at 8:47 AM on October 28, 2011

I totally agree… but i still love his hiar long! <3

cbenz

Posted at 3:57 AM on October 28, 2011

He truly has gorgeous hair. I prefer the long hair, but, he’s a sex bomb either way. This pic is my favorite Edward Cullen pic. Daayyum, he looks sexy, dangerous, and hungry!!! I love the way he does that eye-fvck thingy. His eyes are sooo mesmerizing. Edward (I know he’s just a character) could have me, I mean, bite me any time, any place!!!!!YUM

uhgdfyg

Posted at 3:38 PM on October 26, 2011

oh. God.

don't cut your incredible hair

Posted at 10:49 AM on October 26, 2011

IF HE’S GONNA CUT OFF HIS HAIR I’LL DO THE SAME AND I AM A GIRL.

tay

Posted at 3:37 PM on October 26, 2011

wow… obessed much

c

Posted at 10:13 AM on October 26, 2011

He looks good every way. He can do what he wants with it. I doubt he’ll keep it short because keeping it short harder than keeping it long.