'X Factor' Feud: Nicole Scherzinger Won't Cave To Simon Cowell's Criticism!

Wed, October 26, 2011 2:47pm EST by 5 Comments
X Factor Feud

Forget Paula Abdul! Simon Cowell has new prey in town and he’s out to destroy Nicole Scherzinger!

Judging from the way Simon Cowell and Nicole Scherzinger treated one another on the first live show of The X Factor Oct. 26, there’s more going on there than just friendly rivalry. The two judges were at each other’s throats the whole night, criticizing every minor thing. HollywoodLife.com chatted with Nicole, 33, after the show and got her surprising take on the feud.

“I don’t want it to continue,” the former Pussycat Doll singer told us exclusively. “I guess he felt very strong about the choices I made with my contestants. But I feel very strong, I know the work that I put into it and I am passionate about the time we have spent together and witnessed the passion and growth they have had, so it’s all right.”

She added, “That is what he does best, but I am confident with the choices I have made.”

Simon was quick to critique everything from Nicole’s song choices, to her styling and her arrangements. However, Nicole got right back in his face, calling his performers “predictable” and over the top.

Who do YOU side with in the battle of Nicole versus Simon? Sound off below!

Loading video...

Reporting by Russ Weakland

Get More On ‘The X Factor!’

1. The Top 12 Are Revealed!
  2. Will Rachel Crow Make It To The Live Performances?
  3. Drew & Astro: The Two Most Talented Kids On ‘The X Factor!’

KellWell

Posted at 10:22 PM on December 23, 2011

iloveSimone ! haha . like he makes the cut to be one of the judges ; he isnt afraid to tell the truth and his song choices are really good AND if it wernt for his 5 million bucks Nicole wouldnt be judging in the first place.ilove his comebacks . Nicole is good aswell but yeah Simone has more experience with this kind of stuff ; as in JUDGING !

edward

Posted at 1:38 AM on November 7, 2011

i think simon wins cuz nicole doesnt really have a good taste in music, she doenst even get a number 1 hit and u cant what kind of artist is nicole she has flop in everysingle style so how come nicole can call simone battle performace predictable when simone did the same kind of performance she used to do, parts of lypsinc in the uptempo songs and then barly sing well, i know she has a great voice but sometimes her live songs are too awfull and plp know it thats why she is so 2005

Ferris

Posted at 10:06 AM on December 23, 2011

Wow, how does spell check sound?

Rick

Posted at 2:53 AM on November 5, 2011

I think that Nicole is the most qualified to be the judge out of the 4 judges because she can sing, dance, act, write music, play musical instruments, was a former contestant herself who was one of the winners out of thousands, won in Dancing With The Stars, record produce, host, judge and entertain etc. She knows the in’s and out’s of the music industry and Simon is a little insecure of that. Simon is also a bully and he will bully anyone especially women.

nanlu

Posted at 4:00 PM on October 27, 2011

Not really crazy about some picks,,didnt like LA’S except one and am not to crazy about Nicole as a judge…..there is something about her that bothers me…not sure what it is…hope things get better as i was looking forward to the show. right now its alittle iffy for me…..