Kim Kardashian Admits Her Marriage To Kris Humphries Isn't Ideal!

Wed, October 26, 2011 10:57am EST by 6 Comments
Kim Kardashian Marriage

Marylou

Posted at 2:00 PM on November 5, 2011

She looks like a Barbie Doll here. Bend me. Shape me, anything way you want. Plastic surgery for sure

kk

Posted at 5:50 AM on November 2, 2011

Kim K needs to grow up. She isn’t being normal or realistic. you don’t get married one day with a multi-million dollar wedding and a few weeks later decide it’s not for you. because then you look like a hypocrate. you look unstable, inconsistent, disloyal, unfaithful and like a loose cannon. Her shenanigans are not making her look good, no matter how you want to spin it.

Tdavis

Posted at 11:19 PM on November 4, 2011

Ever been in her shoes? If so, you are the unlucky one!!! It takes guts to do what she did. The millions she spent is equal to maybe the thousands that you might have. Would you stay in a miserable situation over money? Kris makes me want to barf every time I see and listen to him. I’m just sad about how this effects his parents. Surely they didn’t mean to raise such an obnoxious brat!!!

Ashlee

Posted at 10:37 PM on October 26, 2011

Kris is such a good guy! Kim just needs to slow down & quit thinking about all the money & enjoy being a newlywed!

Rose

Posted at 7:55 AM on November 3, 2011

Kris has been disrespectful to everybody and expects every one to show him respect. He hasn’t exactly been treating Kim well either but she was too blinded by her love for him to see it. Like every other person who gets married, she thought that her marriage would last forever. Its better that they divorce now than later where any children that they might have would be impacted as well.
I wish her all the best and hope she learns to be a better judge of character from this.

Shellie

Posted at 7:21 PM on October 26, 2011

I really want Kim and Kris to last, because I just love Khloe, Kim, and Kourt, but honestly, I just don’t see it. So sorry Kim, truly. <3 you.