Shiloh Jolie Pitt Is STILL Dressing Like A Boy! See Her Latest Tomboy Outfit!

Tue, October 25, 2011 11:22am EDT by 14 Comments

Five-year-old Shiloh is always dressed like her brothers Pax and Maddox! Is this just a phase or is the tomboy look here to stay?

Angelina Jolie took her kids Shiloh, Zahara and Pax to a Budapest mall, but it looks like it wasn’t to buy Shiloh any dresses! The Jolie-Pitt clan have made the Hungarian city their new home for a while now. Besides shopping at the retail center, all of the kids — including twins Knox and Viviennehave been enrolled in a local school.

The family first moved to Hungary last year when Angelina directed her first feature film, In the Land of Blood and Honey, in Budapest. The film arrives in theaters on December 23. According to The Daily Mail, Angelina wrote the film, which is set against the backdrop of the Bosnian war. The Bosnian government briefly suspended her right to film in the country, but eventually permission was restored.

And now the family is back in Budapest whileBrad Pittsis in the city filming World War Z.

More on the Jolie-Pitts!

1. Vivienne & Knox Jolie Pitt Started School! They’re Growing Up So Fast!
  2. Vivienne Jolie Pitt Rushed To The Hospital! New Report!
  3. Angelina Jolie Takes Her Kids On A Second Trip To Legoland — She Looks Exhausted!

Shelly

Posted at 5:24 AM on February 21, 2012

@ “RUTHY”
You’re trying so hard to sound “ghetto” that it took me twice as long to figure out what you were saying. Unless you are an UN-educated, 7 yr old child who has never been to school and English is not your primary language; you are NOT cool talking like that! Being illiterate is nothing to be proud of. Oh wait, I used a “big” word.

il·lit·er·ate   [ih-lit-er-it] adjective
1. unable to read and write
2. having or demonstrating very little or no education.
3. showing lack of culture

WhoCares.

Posted at 9:35 AM on October 26, 2011

Honestly, who cares. I don’t think that anyone in your position should be criticizing what she wears and doesn’t wear. She is a beautiful child, and you guys should be focused more on that.

Shay

Posted at 12:57 AM on October 26, 2011

As a mother of two girls I would say this is perfectly normal. My oldest absolutely refuses to wear pants and my youngest absolutely refuses to wear dresses. I’ve learned that you have to pick your battles with your kids. If Shiloh doesn’t want wear dresses then she shouldn’t be forced to. Really, what’s the big deal?

Laurie

Posted at 12:55 AM on October 26, 2011

Ugliest kids I’ve ever seen!!!

ruthy

Posted at 7:49 PM on December 29, 2011

gross………….they r so cute n u juhz dnt hav 1..if datz wat yu tryin 2 sae..kuhm ohn pipz wat else u wanna comment this is juhza child……under a parental guidance..if u wanna sae anything negative wel tel the parents first…
dnt judge 2 quickly

Katie

Posted at 7:25 PM on October 25, 2011

Someone please send Angie a J.Crew kids catalog.(no, I don’t work for the company but one came in the mail) They have cute clothes for sporty girls.

lara

Posted at 5:58 PM on October 25, 2011

LEAVE HER ALONE YOU EVIL MONSTERS! SHE’S JUST A LITTLE KID. YOU ARE GOING TO HELL!

Tina

Posted at 5:32 PM on October 25, 2011

It’s not a big deal really. It’s just clothes. I just hope she does’nt cut her hair so short again. Im just curious to see how she would look in girly outfits. But if this is how she likes to dress who cares.

Mary P

Posted at 3:08 PM on October 25, 2011

Come on folks,give this kid a break! Her Mom and Dad are the celebrities not her. Coverage of this kid is getting invasive and crossing the line into judgement! She deserves to be able to have a private childhood.

Aubrianna

Posted at 2:18 PM on October 25, 2011

I honestly don’t see what the big deal about her wearing that is. She is a kid, it’s really not something we should be concerned with. Just because she dresses up as a boy doesn’t mean anything. I find boy clothes are more comfortable than girl clothes.

Teresa

Posted at 2:15 PM on October 25, 2011

I wish everyone would leave them alone. I am 36 and when I was a little girl i was a tom boy. Heck even today I would rather wear a pair of jeans an T-shirt and boots then dress and heels. I don’t see anything wrong with it. I only own one dress outfit and there is nothing wrong with me. My mom gave up trying to get me to wear dresses when I was 3 or 4.

Katie

Posted at 1:34 PM on October 25, 2011

Everyone understands that many girls are tomboys but Angelina dressed Shiloh like a boy before she was even a toddler. Then she is so A-ffected as to say Shi likes to dress in the Montenegro style to which fashion experts across the globe have said what is she talking about, there is no style by that name. Earlier this summer I saw pix of Shi with a blanket and sucking her thumb–when kids go back to an old habit there is something stressing them. The older she gets the more other kids will tease whether on the playground or at school. There is a point where you question the parents choice to uproot these kids constantly.

LOL

Posted at 12:45 PM on October 25, 2011

gross

lele123

Posted at 12:37 PM on October 25, 2011

Would you leave the poor girl alone i was a tom boy at her age two, it happens when you have brothers. But most likely she will grow out of it and you guys pick on her parents cuz her hair is short so what i cut my hair my self so i would look like that when i was younger most young girls go threw a tomboy stage its nothing serious so leave her alone dont you have anything more inportand to do with your time