Robert Pattinson: 'Breaking Dawn' Wedding Made Me Want To Marry Kristen Stewart!

Tue, October 25, 2011 6:16pm EDT by 16 Comments
Robert Pattinson Marriage

During his interview with ‘M6′ in France, Robert Pattinson admitted his true thoughts on marriage and having kids!

Everyone has been raving about how realistic The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn — Part One wedding scene felt between Edward Cullen and Bella Swan — and now even Robert Pattinson admits it made him think about marriage to Kristen Stewart! Can you imagine?

When Xavier from M6 in France asked the 25-year-old actor if he wanted to get married for real after seeing Kristen, 21, walk down the aisle in the film, he was quick to answer.

“I don’t know, I guess so. I’ve always been … I’ve always like weddings,” Rob admitted. “I haven’t been to many weddings My older friends are starting to get married. It’s scary in some ways but I mean you can still get a divorce.”

Our favorite vampire hunk also talked about becoming a dad someday. “Definitely, I wanna have kids,” he said.

We cannot believe the Breaking Dawn wedding was so believable it made the stars think twice about their own lives — especially R-Patz! Do YOU think Kristen and Rob should get married?

More ‘Breaking Dawn!’

1. Robert Pattinson Arrives In Paris To Promote ‘Breaking Dawn!’
  2. ‘Breaking Dawn’ Wedding: Top 8 Secrets Revealed! Pics!
  3. 5 Kristen Stewart ‘Breaking Dawn’ Premiere Dresses Her Stylist Looked At!

D. Dean

Posted at 3:23 PM on February 23, 2013

IF Rob Pattison marries Kristin Stewart, he should definitely set aside money for the divorce and expect an horrendous child custody battle if they every have children. She’s poison.

#1 GR Home Painting

Posted at 5:02 AM on May 7, 2012

Hi, Neat post. There is an issue with your website in internet explorer, might check this? IE nonetheless is the marketplace leader and a huge portion of other folks will leave out your magnificent writing because of this problem.

Maqui Berry Review

Posted at 10:16 AM on April 22, 2012

Pretty element of content. I simply stumbled upon your site and in accession capital to say that I acquire in fact enjoyed account your blog posts. Anyway I will be subscribing for your augment or even I success you get right of entry to persistently fast.

Lolo

Posted at 12:27 AM on October 29, 2011

I love you

Tammy

Posted at 6:37 PM on October 28, 2011

Wow! After reading his enthusiastic comments about wanting to marry Kristen, I’m sure she was sooo excited. Who wouldn’t want to marry a man who says “I don’t know, I guess so…..I’ve always liked weddings…..You can still get a divorce.” I only hope he’s a little more committed and romantic in his REAL life, and that he sounds like this only because a reporter put him on the spot and tried to make him say things he didn’t really want to say. Otherwise, I’d tell the girl to run…not walk…away.

sonyaka

Posted at 2:47 AM on October 26, 2011

i’m getting rly tired and fed up with all of this. can’t everyone just chill out and give them some space?? and don’t twist rob’s words, and put an article with such a stupid headline….rob and kristen are both very young, and they have the whole life, and obviously successful careers ahead of them. there is no need to rush into something…also they are in a very strong and loving relationship now as it seems, so why push it?? and ppl need to leave them alone a little bit. if they ever break up (which i think they won’t) it will be our fault. because they’re just gonna get sick of all the bullsh*t and give up…let’s not make them to that shell we??

Holly

Posted at 2:28 AM on October 26, 2011

Couldn’t agree with you more :)

Lisa

Posted at 1:38 AM on October 26, 2011

I love reading your articles, guys, but why the need to make such deceiving headlines? It’s lame.

ccqueen

Posted at 9:30 PM on October 25, 2011

He did not say he wanted to Marry Kristen. YOU and other bloggers are twisting what he said. The person did not say do you want to Marry Kristen, he said Did the Wedding in Breaking Dawn, when Kristen walked down the aisle, make you want to get married. She is only 21, leave them alone, if and when they get married, it is their business and only their business. Our business is Bella and Edward.

tammy

Posted at 8:24 PM on October 25, 2011

Lol. “You can still get a divorce” I love him, ha ha. Everything he said is totally relatable, and I do believe he will get married and have kids someday, maybe even with Kristen, although I don’t think she seems like the type to want to have kids.

JJ

Posted at 11:31 AM on October 28, 2011

i completly agree with you tammy

gbtw

Posted at 6:20 PM on October 25, 2011

am i just not reading the good stuff or paying close enough attention- or are these two a couple of the most inarticulate stars of their generation? i do always wonder if they are constantly high or something. regardless, i am consistently underwhelmed by whatever comes out of pattinson’s mouth.

Michele

Posted at 8:41 PM on October 25, 2011

Oh, it’s too bad you feel that way. I don’t want to sound like an idiot, or a screaming Twilight fan, but I don’t get that impression at all. On the contrary, I think Rob has dealt remarkably well in the most bazaar of situations. Whenever I’ve seen him on interviews, I’ve found him to be most articulate, funny, and witty. And trust me, I’ve been around enough idiots to know the difference.

I think Kristen is a little more nervous, but I always understand what she is saying, and what she is trying to say. I think she so wants to get it right she trips over herself sometimes.

Of course, HL always takes everything and makes everyone seem like a master moron. I suppose if, I had just seen this, and not seen the quote elsewhere, humour intact, I might wonder. But that’s a shame because he is really is very intelligent and an excellent actor.

Dianny

Posted at 10:55 PM on October 25, 2011

I soooo agree with you…in evrything that you said..it was just the perfect comment..absolutely.!!

lol !

Posted at 11:12 PM on October 25, 2011

great reply ! my sentiments exactly , some people say stupid things just to sound important ! could’ve said it better myself… LOL !

p

Posted at 11:46 PM on October 25, 2011

I never had any problem understanding their interviews , that doesn’t mean i’m stupid ! I just find them to be very real and spontaneous with their answers, and also they are quite funny and i like that in hollywood that’s pretty refreshing !. At least they don’t come off all rehearsed with their answers like most celebrities do who usually sound like puppets who’s been coached therefore sounding like phonies !Imagine if you had to answer the same silly questions over and over for the next i don’t know 2 or 3 months , you would look bored and tired too! so the best thing to do is try to keep yourself and the viewers entertained …Sorry you feel underwhelmed by their presence my suggestion to you would be , “hey don’t watch ” there’s nothing wrong with that , you don’t have to be a fan , and they will be all-right with out your support .. Trust me !And i’m not some crazy fan either i just can’t stand ridiculous comments that makes absolutely no sense specially when it’s so trite and prosaic !!