Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, Taylor Lautner & 'Breaking Dawn' Cast To Be On Ellen Nov. 18!

Tue, October 25, 2011 10:38pm EDT by 7 Comments
Breaking Dawn Cast Ellen

How exciting! The ‘Breaking Dawn’ cast will be interviewed by Ellen Degeneres and it will air the night the movie hits theaters!

Breaking news! Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, Taylor Lautner and other members of The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn — Part One cast will be chatting with our favorite funny talk show host, Ellen DeGeneres!

According to a new report, the in-demand group will be shooting the interview Nov. 14 at her Burbank studio, but the segment won’t air until Nov. 18 — which is the day the movie premieres in theaters around the country. This is 21-year-old Kristen’s first time on the show.

In other press news, Rob, 25, and Kristen will both be shooting on Jimmy Kimmel‘s show Nov. 2 and 3, respectively.

Are YOU excited to see our favorite actors joke around with Ellen?

Tay

Posted at 7:07 PM on February 7, 2013

I love u Taylor Lautner!!!❤💋

Dawn

Posted at 1:55 PM on October 27, 2011

Could somebody please explain to me why Rob, Kristen and Taylor are all going to be on Jimmy Kimmel literally days apart from one another? The only reason for this I can think of is to give more fans a chance to go to more shows. Otherwise it makes no sense to me. I really don’t want to DVR 3 different episodes. I know Kristen has filming obligations and Taylor is in preproduction for his next movie but it still doesn’t make sense. If they were doing the shows a week or so apart that would be different. We’re talking all three of them being on the show within 6 days time. It’s just very perplexing.

karen

Posted at 4:03 PM on October 26, 2011

This is going to be one of Ellen’s best show.She is going to be asking the best questions,about them all,I hope she will ask about bear.Maybe she can get some answers about their relationship.But then again Ellen knows what it is like to be respected about your private life,so now there are so many shows to see,jay leno,jimmy kimmel and our ellen.As always peace and prayers to all the cast and crew of bd.My prayers to rob and kristen and their families, give bear a big bear hug..I have one more suggestion to make,rob and kristen should do Romeo and Juliet together.I think it would be great..

mma

Posted at 8:53 AM on October 26, 2011

Sweet! This should be one hilarious show! I love Ellen, but I love Twilight even more. So glad I took the day off work!

İdil

Posted at 7:04 AM on October 26, 2011

I love you

yay

Posted at 11:34 PM on October 25, 2011

Ellen and the Twilight Cast are great! Hope Ellen sticks to her show’s traditions and scare the ?#@* out of Rob, Taylor and ESPECIALLY KRISTEN, its her first time on the show and her reaction will be priceless.

Jessica

Posted at 3:33 AM on November 12, 2011

@ YAY OMG!! that would be great if she can scare them all!!! I dont think she’s ever tried to scare Rob has she? anyway, I know it will be great!!!