Jennifer Aniston Quit Smoking — Congrats!

Tue, October 25, 2011 5:33pm EDT by 18 Comments
Jennifer Aniston Quit Smoking

Jen – you are truly a role model for not only dumping that unhealthy habit, but also for admitting that you’ve gained a few pounds because you’re eating and not smoking.

And you know what Jennifer Aniston, you look fantastic! And nothing is more adorable or womanly than a little tummy. If some of us members of the media thought you might be sporting a potential mummy tummy, we’re sorry.

We’re so glad you told Hello! magazine during a press conference that you and Justin Theroux aren’t expecting! “We’re not pregnant. It’s just I quit smoking, so I’ve gained a couple of pounds,” you said.

Quitting smoking is really tough especially since you’ve been a longtime smoker. But your lungs and skin will thank you.

And another thing: if you do decide to try and get pregnant, you’ll increase your chances of conceiving and of having a healthy baby, if you’re not smoking.

In any case — you’re doing something truly great for yourself!

-Bonnie Fuller

Email me! | Follow Hollywoodlife.com on Twitter | Become a Facebook fan

looking to buy a house

Posted at 1:17 PM on September 1, 2014

I always spent my half an hour to read this web site’s articles everyday along with a
mug of coffee.

tolerance

Posted at 5:48 PM on October 28, 2011

i will get right on posting that – follow your lead i see the picture you posted of yourself is simple gorgeous! love the hair and make up

tolerance

Posted at 6:29 PM on October 26, 2011

She s not a role model for young woman – she bounces from one guy to another and then change herself for that guy – such as dressing like him, doing what he likes – what does she do except get a fake bake and yoga. IF she quit smoking good or her but we’ve heard this before. bonnie defintely has a crush on this loser – she is no role model for my girls

uchy

Posted at 6:23 AM on October 28, 2011

tolerance where is your own guy can you post your picture and his own let’s compare. I know your own guy will be worse than enwe

RightOn

Posted at 1:40 PM on October 26, 2011

Good for her!! Smoking is such a destructive habit and she is doing something great for her own life and also for the young people who admire and emulate her even if she might not realize it. These kids watch everything their favorite celebs do and by kicking the deadly habit she is setting an example. She is also embracing her fuller body and owning her few extra pounds and that is the image our young girls need to see. The images of the stick-thin models that occupy every bit of free space on billboards and in TV commercials and magazines need to be counteracted as much as possible so that we can stop losing our young girls to eating disorders. Aniston definitely gets my thumbs up :-)

sandy

Posted at 4:40 PM on October 26, 2011

YOU and Tammy should get together..

Tammy

Posted at 8:30 AM on October 26, 2011

A Self Reply A. Typing mistake The SENTENCE I TYPED WAS TO QUOTE it was to Read “I GUESS I WAS “NOT “Thinking” It all Through.Sorry For the Miss Quote. Do Hope the Reader still understand what i meant to Type.Thank You All Once Again.Please Note..
Whom or who Anyone Chooses 2 Love.As long as they Are Happy And Healthy.That should be only thing That matters..AND TO BE IN LOVE,”I”Think THAT IS SO GREAT.NOW IN PHOTOS,INTERVIEWS ALL SMILES. And I AM VERY GLAD..THINGS, ARE NOW THE WAY IT SHOULD HAVE WENT A Long Time ago :-) NOW..LIFE, LOVE, FORTUNE “not money;)”.HAPPINESS..LIFE GOES OWN..AT LAST..DID you Know? FYI Ms.Jennifer came in 1 st place in almost Every In SHAPE MAG?? I Am so Happy she stopped smoking. not sure but some i heard a doctor said you can get breast cancer from smoking.o_O?? Smoking is a very hard habit to breaks..hope it last.:-). Thank You T. “Team Aniston” 4 LIFE..

Tammy

Posted at 8:35 PM on October 25, 2011

I want To say Thank You To Bonnie owner of this website for Your encouraging words To Ms.Aniston,”Team Aniston” here.I know This might come a little to late but I Am SORRY for my Outburst on You and your website and those who visit. I am A Miss Jennifer Aniston fan. & to “Me” I guess I just was Thinking it all through?? we all Have are own opionion, dislikes & likes.. I GUESS it was so Evil and unfair what happened to her .Yes.it was long ago., It hurt her so much. and for the Subject from past to be brought up in such a negative way.. I Felt I needed to as a FAN to Defend Her..some “Me” just got to learn to be quite.”SHUT UP” Tammy!! I Am Just so Happy That Miss Anitson is Happy & Healthy. so Now This Will Be A HAPPILY EVER AFTER, AT LAST.FOR ALL So Ms. Fuller PLEASE EXCEPT MY apology For my disruption on your website.PLEASE.THANK you

guest

Posted at 4:34 PM on October 26, 2011

YOU are truly a dumb a..s

patty

Posted at 8:25 PM on October 25, 2011

Stop the world Aniston has quit smoking. Bonnie is still force feeding her to the public.”What a Bimbo” This no talent, fake, person is//////

jojo

Posted at 8:10 AM on October 26, 2011

Jealousy much. Get a life.

patty

Posted at 4:28 PM on October 26, 2011

I got one You idiot

erika

Posted at 7:40 PM on October 25, 2011

she is pathetic … shes been in the same plan for so many yrs is boring now

kathy

Posted at 6:17 PM on October 25, 2011

Ooooh….so that’s how she stayed so thin. Can’t wait until she gets smokers face

Blythe

Posted at 6:35 PM on October 25, 2011

The snarkiness of some people (Kathy) never ceases to amaze.

gbtw

Posted at 6:03 PM on October 25, 2011

good for her. it’d also be nice to see her become a mom, too, so i hope that’s in the cards in the near future… and, for the rest of us, maybe it’d finally put an end to all of this brad/angelina comparison if she had her own family! that’s probably asking too much tho, i suppose… in any case, good luck jen. studies say you’ve got to try to quit 4 times before you’re successful… so, even if you’re not successful this time, keep trying! i think this woman has the will to do whatever she wants though- so, she probably doesn’t need anyone’s well wishes or luck.

ANge

Posted at 9:37 PM on October 25, 2011

GREAT! Jen quits smoking. Justin’s love must help her a lot. I like her decision of not getting married soon.
Wish Jen do whatever to get rid of that bad habit completely.
People should leave her alone, no matter you like or dislike
her.