Jacqueline Laurita & Teresa Giudice's Nasty Confrontation Before The Reunion!

Tue, October 25, 2011 9:51am EST by 82 Comments
Teresa Giudice

Ginalance

Posted at 11:22 PM on October 27, 2011

No! Jacqueline isn’t better for ending her friendship with Teresa. That is so ridiculous. They have such a long history, and both are allowing the show to ruin their lives. Jacqueline feels lighter because they’re not filming. That’s my opinion anyway. The ladies on these show act out to get air time, and I’m not convinced they aren’t asked to “perform”, as in it’s suggested they confront people, or even asked to have soneone show up to an event that will cause a scene with another castmate. I feel horrible about what’s happening to these people, and I don’t know them. If Bravo doesn’t make some cast changes, they’re gonna lose ratings. Families breaking up, long friendships ending does not make for entertaining TV.. I cannot watch another person destroyed. I didn’t care for Danielle, I really believe she suffers/ed from a mental illness. Nonetheless not one person thought of her children in the disgrace they displayed on that show. Bringing out her sorted past. Demeaning her for her kids to see and hear about. What about her means of supporting her children? And what did C, J and Tre say to her at the reunion? I heard your kids are being bullied at school. As if that was only due to Danielle’s behavior, and not their stalking DS, meeting with her ex, bringing out that book, etc. Caroline is a nasty person, and she always comes off clean as a whistle. She’s the voice of reason? except she’s not. Her entire family is co-dependent on one another, and nobody ever says a word about her parenting. I’m sure she loves her children more than life, but she also neglected to allow them to grow up, and mature. Her advice show? Her advice is exactly what every reasonable person in America would give, but she doesn’t model that behavior. Ok. I’m done. This show is a fracking mess! And these women are more concerned about this show than their lives after the show. They’re all gonna be on celebrity rehab in a few years. They aren’t “stars”, they’re not trained to handle instant fame, no one is. You’d think they would be a little more tolerant of each other. This is new to them all.

Christine

Posted at 9:35 PM on October 27, 2011

You Are so right about everything Cherry…

L2L

Posted at 6:03 PM on October 27, 2011

To be quite honest I think that Caroline is very full of herself. If she didn’t like Teresa ever, then she should never have hung around her in the first place. I would not be caught dead hanging with someone that I couldn’t stand nor had lack of respect for. Second, if Jacqueline had already said what she needed to, to Teresa, then she should have been on the reunion. That is why her daughter talks her the way she does, she has no real back bone. Kathy and Melissa are a bunch of idiots, who just wanted to be on TV. Third, can someone explain to me why it is okay for everyone else to make comments about Teresa and say that they are joking, but if Teresa does it, then she scum and crazy? One person is no better than the other. All this reunion has shown is that Caroline, Jacqueline, Kathy and Melissa fake their truth when it came to Teresa. Let me just say this, soon these four women will be fighting with each other and saying that this person is fake. First, it was with Danielle, now Teresa, so I just can’t wait to see who will be next.

Jessica

Posted at 10:56 PM on October 27, 2011

You sound just as bad as Teresa. If you’ve been watching the show you should have seen how horrible Teresa was…wonder what your like as a person…and the company you keep..thank god I will never know. Maybe think before you type!

L2L

Posted at 1:54 AM on October 28, 2011

Jessica, if you are so worried about who I am as a person, then why not ask me,don’t try to insult me. It just makes me laugh at the ignorance that you are showing. Your comment shows me that you are just like Caroline, if someone doesn’t agree with you, then you are wrong. Just as small minded as she is.

Chris

Posted at 12:20 AM on October 28, 2011

The one thing that bothers me about Teresa is her
immediate reaction to something being said and taking
it the wrong way..she just does not listen to people
and what they are trying to say…everything becomes
a personal attack to her…in doing so she comes across
quite “air-headed”..I know somewhere in there is some
intelligence?? Maybe Bravo should look into not “stirring
the pot” so much, it is getting out of hand and totally
dysfunctional…not all Italians are like this and I, take
a very personal affront to the image Bravo portrays as such!!
But, who am I to interfere with the ratings right!!

L2L

Posted at 1:56 AM on October 28, 2011

You know Chris, they all take everything as a personal attack against them. I mean think about it, Caroline got mad at Teresa for a joke that she put in her book. So like I said, no one person is better than the other.

Carmen

Posted at 5:59 PM on October 27, 2011

CAROLINA….YOUR SISTER IN LOVE WAS A LAS VEGAS WHORE WHY YOU ATTACKED DANIELLE OMG SOOOOOOOOOOOO HYPOCRITE ….YOU GUYS ARE MORE DIRTY THAN DANIELLE….JA,JA,JA,…YOU ALL ARE CRAP

j

Posted at 10:44 AM on October 27, 2011

Is teresa a man? She looks like one ..!!! She looks like a trani!!

smartenuf

Posted at 9:42 AM on October 27, 2011

THANK YOU TCDC !!! FINALLY SOMEONE SAID WHAT I WAS THINKING. THAT WAS A CRAPPY COMMENT CAROLINE SAID ON LAST YEARS REUNION ABOUT DANIELLE’S KIDS “THEY HAVE NO LIGHT IN THEIR EYES”. THE BULLY CAN SAY ANYTHING ABOUT OTHERS KIDS BUT GOD FORBID SOMEONE SAY SOMETHING IN REFERENCE TO HER GROWN SON (MAMAS BOY) T DIDN’T EVEN MENTION HIS NAME ALTHO WE KNOW WHO SHE MEANT. THE MANZO KIDS ARE OLD ENOUGH TO TALK ABOUT TERESA THEN THEY SHOULD BE ABLE TO TAKE IT AS WELL. I KNEW AS SOON AS DANIELLE LEFT THE SHOW T WOULD BE CAROLINE’S NEXT TARGET. BUT T CAN HOLD HER OWN SO “BRING IT”

Villas

Posted at 10:36 AM on October 27, 2011

YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING. Giudice is a NIGHTMARE! GUILTY AS SIN>

Eden Tekeste

Posted at 7:49 AM on October 27, 2011

Teresa is the LIONE! I love her, beutiful style and taste, she got it all!

Caroline and Jacqueline Laurita, you are a BS seen the last reunion I just can’t believe it what a disaster. Caroline look your self first before you advice other people, you don’t have a good relationship with your brother and sister (Dina). Please leave the show I am “SICK of Your Advise!”

Cathy and Mellissa stick with Teresa family comes first. Mellissa you need to fit with Gorga family, you are creating a lot of broblems between Tersa and her Brother Joe, thing twice. Cathy please be a BIG sister to Teresa.

Venus

Posted at 9:10 AM on October 27, 2011

Are you serious? lol I think Teresa posted the comment herself. Teresa is a total scumbag; Needless to say she has no morals, no values and incapable of telling the truth. She is ugly inside and out. Oh, well without a villain and a fool that Teresa is the show would be pretty boring I guess.

June Carter

Posted at 7:40 AM on October 27, 2011

I love Jacqueline what ever her past maybe. She seems to be the most fun – loving real person on the show.
But but I also love the new cast of Kathy and Melissa!
I hope Theresa will soon wake up and see what she has become.
A FAME MONSTER

Hillary

Posted at 11:39 PM on October 26, 2011

This show should be called HRHONJ or Hirsute Real Housewives of New Jersey. They all look like tarantulas.

Hailleysgrandma

Posted at 11:04 PM on October 26, 2011

OMG who cares about these relationships. Its TELEVISION guys! Fake! What I want to know is where they get their jewellery! Wow, what nice paste! Anyone know??

Mary durand

Posted at 9:32 PM on October 26, 2011

J I’s so much better. T I’s just hiding and telling too many lies she doesn’t know the truth anymore and I’s starting to believe her own lies. At the reunion three people who really don’t hang together all of the time were all feeling the same vibes from her.

JKieVan

Posted at 4:49 PM on October 26, 2011

AGREE!

Missy

Posted at 1:05 PM on October 26, 2011

Jacqueline Laurita=fraidy cat!

If she REALLY had confronted Teresa before the reunion then why didn’t she show? This idea that she was “too fragile” is nonsense. Get a backbone.

Also, Dina Manzo has said numerous times that her falling out with her sister Caroline has nothing to do with Teresa. Caroline needs to take a hard, long look at her own behavior and stop shifting the blame.

Brigid

Posted at 4:21 PM on October 26, 2011

God Eff you. Jaqueline is the only one with a head screwed on straight besides carolinE (learn2spell also)

Venus

Posted at 9:20 AM on October 27, 2011

Do you have Teresa syndrome? Teresa looks like a witch, acts like a witch and when confronted with the truth she just denies, lies, denies and lies again. What’s the point of Jacqueline confronting her? Plus, incidents that will air in season 4 cannot be discussed at the reunion anyway. If you watched the show and the reunion you would see that Teresa denied her actions and words even right after the playbacks! She is worthless, annoying and is extremely jealous of Melissa.

Tulla

Posted at 7:52 PM on October 28, 2011

They all lie! Every single one of them has been caught red handed. They are all the same, just in different packages. Whats worse is that the Manzo/Laruitas will lie to malign, not to defend themselves. That to me is worse than any of them do.

Carolyn

Posted at 12:12 PM on October 26, 2011

First, I hope that Dina and Carolina resolve the issue that they are having, especially if it has to do with Teresa’s cookbook. Teresa should never have written anything about any of the cast memebers in her book. If she was the saint she claims to be it should have been more about love and family.
Second, Teresa is a great cook because I have watched her stir the pot in every season of the New Jersey Housewives. She is the poison. Every comment that anyone makes, she makes it about her and how wonderful she is or how someone was making a “dig” at her.
Third, Teresa your brother is married ! Stay out of his marriage and for God’s sake, leave his wife alone. We see how jealous you are of her. Teresa constantly makes it a competition. Try spending more time learning definitions of words and then maybe you would comprehend more, but I doubt it.

kjones

Posted at 7:17 PM on October 26, 2011

Amen to that! And to add to that–crazy people make you crazy! Teresa ropes everyone she interacts with into her crazed delusional mania. Her rants and temper were entertaining the first season, especially juxtaposed against Danielle’s issues. But it’s no longer funny–it’s disturbing, actually, and spoiling the show. I’ll watch next season if it includes episodes with Teresa on a therapist’s sofa.

Venus

Posted at 9:22 AM on October 27, 2011

I agree. Teresa is a jealous witch. She is never happy for anyone, very selfish and a bad liar.

janet

Posted at 11:26 AM on October 26, 2011

If that is true then we won’t see you, your bull friend Caroline or your worthless kid on the show next season…..you talk alot of hot air.

Observer

Posted at 10:23 AM on October 26, 2011

Teresa’s opinion of herself and her importance to the show are both highly overrated. All of a sudden she’s become a diva, a legend in her own mind. None of the other women seem to like her and the way she’s behaved this season doesn’t make her likeable. She might have let her “cookbook author” notoriety go to her head, but she’d better take a step back and adjust her attitude – big time.

Villas

Posted at 10:49 AM on October 27, 2011

She will be a hoot on Apprentice, but not in a good way.. she will be laughed off the screen.. Her stupidity will shine..Either “Has beens” or “losers” that make drama, the cast of that show are remarkable for their failures.. they producers will use her and behind her back they will mock her.

Someone who looks and speaks that way is considered bottom of the barrel. Though Trump himself is an idiot.. let’s IMAGINE his wife having a conversation with Teresa Giudice and then, ENJOY the comedy!

princess

Posted at 9:08 AM on October 26, 2011

I think that the whole family should just make up, and stay that way?

Cherrypie

Posted at 8:47 AM on October 26, 2011

Ok, let’s step away from Tre’s cookbook, her kids, finances, and overspending, shall we. The real problem with
Tre is her husband. Their marriage seems to be more about
sex and less about the respect between two people. Joe
treats and speakes to Tre likes she’s an idiot. He can tell
her anything and she’d believe it. Her self esteem around
Joe is nill. The problem is Tre is acting out with the other castmembers because she can’t or won’t with Joe. The
actions of Joe are mimicked by Tre but her castmembers will not put up with it like she does with Joe. They have self
worth and are not bullied by their spouses. Tre begs for
any amount of attention Joe gives her. He doesn’t give freely of his affection towards her as the other spouses do. When a person doesn’t get what they need or want within a marriage, they will find it elsewhere which includes
extramarital affairs, indifference to others feelings, lavish spending to make you feel better for the moment,which
none of this helps because at the end of the day, the same
problem exists. Tre tries so very hard to portray that her
marriage is solid. in truth it is not. She’s been struggling
for years to keep it together and it’s finally unraveling.
If Tre sells a million cookbooks, and pays their debts, it
will all be for nothing because she’s not a partner in her
marriage. She’s never been an equal partner other than probably the bedroom. She is the only housewife on the show who’s spouse talks down to her and her family. Chris, Albert, Richie, and Joe Gorga are very loving towards their spouses and would never call them stupid or tell them to shut up, because they respect the wives. Bottom Line, Tre is capable of being a better person, if she starts demanding the respect a mother and wife deserves, if not Joe has to “go”.

Eden

Posted at 7:52 AM on October 27, 2011

TERESA IS a BEUTIFUL PERSON, SHE SPEAKS HER MIND UP in FRONT! I LOve her style and taste typical ITALIAN 100%100!!

Venus

Posted at 9:24 AM on October 27, 2011

User Eden is really Teresa stalking this article and posting comments to support herself. I can tell because she can’t even spell “BEAUTIFUL.” XD

Villas

Posted at 10:51 AM on October 27, 2011

Well, his wife is an idiot, that is one thing the neanderthal, Joe, got right!

christine smith

Posted at 9:33 PM on October 27, 2011

U r so right Cherry Joe is A jerk.

Denise

Posted at 4:20 AM on October 26, 2011

Oh one more thing Gea is the smartest child I remember watching her unpack her clothes when they moved and could not believe it. She was so centered and knew what she wanted and where everything would go. So her being so close to her uncle I am sure she seen what a manipulator Melissa is, Not rocket science. It is none of Caroline’s business. Gea even stated her song, it was a surprise song. Gee.. what happened to Caroline, oh I know someone stated the truth. What did Teresa say in her book that deserved your scorn. Why don’t you watch the season and your mocking, making fun of Teresa. Who would take advise from a person that does not know her own self. Caroline and Melissa should be ashamed of themselves. Who’s friend was she again~ 10 year friend an acquaintance wow what a witch or is that a phony. Caroline why don’t you swallow your pride, it seems Caroline has more than enough to go around.

Kris

Posted at 5:16 PM on October 26, 2011

Are you Teresa? Or hired by Teresa to write this?

Venus

Posted at 9:28 AM on October 27, 2011

Poor Gea is brainwashed by her witch mother. That shows what a low-life Teresa is to even turn her kids against Melissa..all for her own selfish reason. She is sooo jealous of Melissa, and we all, including you so called “Teresa’s fan”, can see why. Melissa is prettier, younger and happier.

Denise

Posted at 3:30 AM on October 26, 2011

I was so jaded watching the reunion. After watch all season Caroling turning into Melissa, making fun and mocking Teresa. Who needs friends like that. I would of wrote a lot more in my cookbook about that who needs enemy FRIEND. She is delusional along with Melissa, they deserve each other. I know there is suppose to be drama or the show would be boring, but REALLY. What a b.. I wanted Teresa to get up and b slap her and Melissa. Melissa calls her a devil and evil so when Teresa returns the compliment. OH My… are you kidding me. That was it in a nutshell she can not take what she dishes out. what a b… you both do not deserve a friend or a sister in law like Teresa. And Jacqueline did she not see her sister in law poke fun at Teresa all year, mocking her voice like Melissa did. Guess what Melissa your voice is much more annoying. I could not believe Caroline most of all, what a brown noser witch. Melissa will drop you like a stone, she will take Teresa’s back her husband will demand it. I think you need to go. I was really shocked at her behavior this year and just starting to like Melissa. Boy women score=ned… they can dish it out, but can not take it. It was a joke.. it goes both ways.

Denise

Posted at 3:53 AM on October 26, 2011

Also Jacqueline really, not showing for the reunion. You guys signed up for this it seems Caroline runs everyone’s life and if you say anything about her oh boy watch out. Who would take any advice from her. She is a Melissa wantabe now. I can not believe everyone did not see her mocking Teresa all year long. And on the beach where Teresa was talking about her plans for a restaurant, than Kathy brings up her and how she could not do that. IT WAS NOT ABOUT HER. Why did she not just keep her big mouth shut about the children AGAIN. It was a dig…. it was meant as a dig anyone that did not see that is brain dead. It seems she wanted a restaurant but now oh I could not do that because of the children, Kathy is nuts and jealous. Melissa and Caroline took this season to bash and make fun of Teresa. They should of received a whole lot a more in her cookbook. Why were they so surprised. Jacqueline’s daughter is beautiful why is Jacqueline in such a big hurry to throw her out. Why would Jacqueline want her to have it difficult. I would give her everything she wants and more, her attitude will change she is still so young. She should get into modeling. You guys took the lime light take the digs and stand up for your friends.

Bruce

Posted at 10:02 AM on October 26, 2011

Teresa is pure trailer trash and can’t stand the limelight not being on her…what a slutty pig!

Venus

Posted at 9:34 AM on October 27, 2011

No one is making fun of Teresa, although it would be very easy to; she is funny-looking. Her behavior and wickedness is no laughing matter. If anything, people are disgusted by her. What a scumbag. If you think Teresa is a great person then you must be just like her….full of denial and empty of values and morals.

karen

Posted at 2:47 AM on October 26, 2011

Caroline is nobodys friend. Every season she turns on someone. Kathy and Melisa better watch out because she will turn on them just like she did Teresa. Caroline is trying to blame her problems with Dina on Teresa and Dina said it has nothing to do with Teresa. Caroline said she is not talking to a bother also she said she has 10 siblings and is not talking to two of them. That tells me alot about Caroline. Caroline says on the reunion I wont tell my daughter she is pretty because she is fat. That also tells me alot about Caroline. I cant stand that old hag.

Kate Fuller

Posted at 1:31 AM on October 26, 2011

I think that Theresa and her husband need psychiatric help. Everything that happens is a result of Theresa’s jealousy of everyone.

I never understood Danielle, but Theresa put the nail in the coffin on getting rid of her and now is working on her sister in law.

Get these people off TV, go live normal lives. Joe Giudice is always drunk, always drunk. If Theresa did not have her mother help her, how could she raise her kids.

Her husband belongs in jail for what he did in N. NJ. It is all so sad and those children will suffer forever.

Is it me or can you see Theresa looks crazy? What happen to the cute younger one whom Dina loved because Theresa was so much fun?

Yep, she drank the cool aid and she really blew it with theat second cookbook. She could have continued to make good money with her cookbooks, but now? Stupid is as stupid does and that was stupid Theresa ridiculing your relatives and castmates. Now, no one will take you seriously and you needed that money.

Bye

LaFora

Posted at 8:02 PM on October 25, 2011

I still don’t get the huge following that Tree has! She never takes responsibility for her bad behavior and yet people feel sorry for her. I don’t; she stiffed lots of people with her money issues and she spoils her kids and allows them to misbehave in public, praising bad behavior…what gives???

Bruce

Posted at 10:03 AM on October 26, 2011

Your so right…Teresa is a ego filled bitch…pure and simple!

Bernadette

Posted at 8:54 AM on October 27, 2011

Bruce, your right ego off the rictor scale this is what happens. Pay attention to your daughter’s Teresa like Cathy bought to everyon’s attention and be a mother not a fashionesta to dress them come back to reality not reality t.v.

BobCat Louisiana`

Posted at 11:27 PM on October 26, 2011

It is probably because her fans, think, act, and really are
just like Theresa.

Villas

Posted at 10:52 AM on October 27, 2011

True, the only ones cretins relate to are other cretins.

MJ

Posted at 6:27 PM on October 25, 2011

Honestly who cares, I liked Jacqueline, upto season 3, where she showed her “true colors”. Always talking smack about her so call BFF (Teresa) behind her back. I think it is Teresa who is better off with out Jacqueline. Oh and I beg to differ..the comment Jacqueline makes in the opening of the show.. “I am my own person” No Jacqueline..You are who Caroline tells you to be and YES Jacqueline you are SNEAKY!!

sue

Posted at 11:16 PM on October 25, 2011

Oh please, you obviously care, ahem, Teresa cause u responded. Jacqueline did Not smack talk her..quit putting lies out and watch the season again. Jacqueline IS her own person and no matter how Teresa tries to spin it, Teresa was the one who wronged each and everyone of those housewives, from Danielle to Kathy, to Melissa, to Caroline to Jacqueline to and including Dina, ( by questioning the Brownstone when she has no basis for it). Teresa you are disgusting, you started this and now you must reap the consequences!!!

Babs

Posted at 1:47 AM on October 26, 2011

Oh my God you are the first person that feels exactly as i do about that controlling Caroline and that sneaky back stabbing Jacqueline. Jackie has said a lot of bad stull about T behind her back, and you are right she is a follower doing whatever Caroline tells her too. Caroline makes mess sick to my stomach trying to run everybody”s life, who died and made her God. I feel sorry for T because she has so many phony people to deal with, but I admire her guts.

Teresa

Posted at 9:43 AM on October 27, 2011

Hi, thank you to all my fans for the support! I am a poor innocent victim and everyone bullied me on the show. Can’t you see they are all jealous of me? I am the hottest, the smartest and I even learned to use spellcheck! The year is almost over and 2009 is going to be a great year! I don’t care what everyone else says, this is 2008. Don’t let Jacqueline and Caroline manipulate you to think it’s 2011!
xoxo Teresa

Stella

Posted at 12:51 PM on October 27, 2011

How much did Theresa pay you for your posts or are you just mentally challenged?! And, try using spell check sometimes. Damn, what grade level did you complete, sixth?

Bernadette

Posted at 8:49 AM on October 27, 2011

m. She is very sneaky I always thought that and know a couple women like her. every season is she going behind someone’s back and sceaming and then it all hits the fan… and everytime she drags on of the Manzo’s in it.. Her poor husband what a waste of time for him. He seems like such a nice guy…

gbtw

Posted at 2:24 PM on October 25, 2011

i really like jacqueline, but i think she is too easily influenced. it’s not in her nature to be fight-y with people, yet she’s been sucked into it for two years. i have the sneaking suspicion that without caroline, jacqueline and teresa would be fine— but i’m sure caroline is preaching her pseudo-italian family/gang mantra and causing trouble to get people “on her side.” she has nothing else of interest, and doesn’t want to lose her place on the show when the producers realize, she’s just plain ol’ boring. next…

Maria Cristina Pineda

Posted at 7:06 PM on October 25, 2011

I felt sorry for Teresa watching everyone attacking her live on television to include her financial difficulties. Up until the other night watching the reunion Andy and Caroline showed their unprofessional behaviors. They insulted Teresa on how she pronounces words. The producer of this show should replace everyone but Teresa. Teresa showed fun, fashion, and family love. She never insulted her husband on TV.

Hypocrite

Posted at 8:40 PM on October 25, 2011

Oh you mean how Teresa (along with Jacqueline and Caroline) attacked Danielle in regards to her children, her current life, her past, her looks, etc, etc, etc.

I don’t like Danielle, but it really wasn’t that different, and the information revealed about Danielle was actually a lot more humiliating, these girls went easy on Teresa, especially given the fact that she contradicted herself sooooo many times on and off the show.

LA80

Posted at 10:26 PM on October 25, 2011

I agree with you! Jacqueline is being accused of things so blame can be taken off of the guilty party. I know firsthand what a backstabbing friend is. Not healthy to be around ppl that cause discord & stress. I’m not saying anyone is innocent for their behavior but don’t see why J is being made out to be the villain? Soo many blogs have ppl making comments wishing bad things come out abt J! Thats very petty! BTW, love ur screen name! :)

tcdc

Posted at 10:10 AM on October 26, 2011

ITA!!!

It seems that it was okay for Caroline to force the loyalty of Tre and Jacq — what resulted was a CRUEL public flogging of a woman (while obviously troubled) who only wanted to be friends with Jacq.

Teresa is an idiot to believe that Caroline was a good friend or a good person for that matter. From the start she’s been a mean spirited, hatefuly bully. She talks about her children being attacked but felt it was fine to say Danielle’s children had no light in their eyes??? WTF??? I guess only her children’s feelings matter.

The real reason Caroline has been mulling the friendship for two years? It’s been about two years since the public troubles for Tre and Juicy started. Do the math!

Bruce

Posted at 10:05 AM on October 26, 2011

It is scary that some people fill sorry for Teresa…trailer trash with the IQ of a cactus…can’t stand anyone getting more attention than her…her mean nasty personality deserves a special place in Hell!!!

Leona

Posted at 11:31 PM on October 26, 2011

My goodness thats harsh. Take it easy there. I don’t understand why ppl are referring to Teresa as trailer trash, she is far from it.
You guys are so blinded by the “victims” and what they have to say about Teresa, Melissa entered and embraced being the “victim” in my opinion Teresa was the only one who stayed true.
Watching this season it seemed that Melissa and Kathy wanted to be accepted by the other ladies more than they wanted to resolve their issues with Teresa, it just so happens that she was the only way to them.

Babs

Posted at 1:53 AM on October 26, 2011

Hahahaha yeah you are right about Caroline and her mafia persona and I believe like T said she is only 1/16 Italian if that. She claims Italian because her husband is, that’s why she got so pissed off at T for putting that out there lol.She is about as interesting as a sack of rocks, I wish Bravo would get rid of her.