Dog The Bounty Hunter Is 'Heartbroken' About Grandson's Alleged Abuse

Tue, October 25, 2011 9:55am EDT by 8 Comments
Dog The Bounty Hunter Grandson

Dog The Bounty Hunter Grandson

Dog The Bounty Hunter shared his feelings after being granted temporary custody of his grandson!

After a shocking audio was released allegedly documenting Duane “Dog The Bounty Hunter” Chapman‘s grandson Travis Jr. being beaten by his father Travis Senior, the A&E star was granted temporary custody. In a statement detailing his emotions over the incident, Duane said he was “shocked and heartbroken” and revealed that he was abused by his father!

“I know Travis Sr. loves his son, and I know it’s very difficult to be a single parent at such a young age, but I love my grandson and only want what’s best for him,” Duane said in his statement, according to Radar Online. “During the last phone call I had with my daughter, Barbara Katie, she said to me, ‘Please, daddy, take care of Travis Jr. Don’t let anything happen to him.”

Duane described hearing the shocking audio tape of his grandson allegedly being abused as “torture.” He said it’s in everyone’s interest for Travis Jr. and his father to “have a proper father-son relationship.”

“I don’t want to take my grandson’s dad away from him,” Duane told Star magazine in an interview. He said he wants Travis Senior to take parenting classes, and then he revealed his own personal experience with abuse: “I was beaten by my father, too. But we have to break that cycle.”

HollyMoms, if you suspect a child is being abused or neglected, contact your local law enforcement or child protective services!

-Anna Moeslein

JUST D. UNDERSTAND

Posted at 8:48 PM on October 25, 2011

FU** dog HE IS A RACIST PIECE OF SHI*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE COULD EAT SHI* AND DIE FOR ALL I CARE!!!!!!!!!!!

Andrey Min'kov

Posted at 11:41 AM on October 26, 2011

You are right. All swarthy need to be executed.

Rondo Capen

Posted at 4:17 PM on October 26, 2011

Just D- You ghetto licking, turd doom on you.

Andrey Min'kov

Posted at 2:10 PM on November 6, 2011

Yes sir! The black nazism grows.

victory

Posted at 5:42 PM on October 25, 2011

Update: Dog and Beth were granted temporary custody of his grandson. If Dog has his way, the abusive father will never see his son again unless it’s under supervised visits.

gbtw

Posted at 6:40 PM on October 25, 2011

i’m sorry, did you even read duane’s comments about this? he wants his son to get help and to have a normal relationship with his son. stop being ridiculous and melodramatic and vindictive.

Ally

Posted at 6:54 PM on October 25, 2011

k first get ur facts straight, the kid belongs to duane’s deceased daughter who died in an accident. Before the accident the mother took good care of her son. When she died the bio dad of the child was an addict and duane helped him get into rehab and regain full custody of his son so the kid wouldn’t be in the system.

maisha williams

Posted at 11:31 AM on October 25, 2011

ARE U SERIOUS DOG IS FIGHTING FOR CRIME AND ITS GOING ON IN HIS ONLY FAMILY … BUT I GUESS IT TRUE WHAT THEY SAY NOBODY’S PERFECT …………………………..SMDH