'Teen Mom' Farrah Abraham And Sophia Are Matching Monsters!

Mon, October 24, 2011 2:32pm EDT by 17 Comments
Splashnews.com

Farrah Abraham Sophia Pics

Sophia is Farrah’s mini-me! They look so cute dressed alike!

Teen Mom star Farrah Abraham and her daughter Sophia stepped out in the cutest Halloween costumes Oct. 23 — matching Uggsy monsters!

Wearing colorful tutus and one-eyed monster tops, the mom and daughter looked Halloween ready in Florida. Their pet pooch was in a costume, too — as a hot dog!

According to The Daily Mail, the two were at a Miama Dolphins vs. Denver Broncos football game earlier that day in Miami Gardens. Sophia was wearing a cute orange and green cheerleader outfit. HollyBaby.com thinks that would have been a cute Halloween costume idea for Sophia, too!

-Anna Moeslein

More ‘Teen Mom’ News Here!

1. ‘Teen Mom 2? Star Leah Messer’s Twins! What Are They Wearing For Halloween?
  2. ‘Teen Mom 2? Star Jenelle Evans Wants To Be A Sexy Cop For Halloween!
  3. ‘Teen Mom 2? Star Jenelle Evans Reveals Jace’s Halloween Costume!

Aimee

Posted at 11:32 AM on June 27, 2012

Sophia is the cutest little thing ever
Why are you guys picking on farrah it’s her
life and her daughter just leave her alone
and what is wrong with Sophia’s teeth?! NOTHING
LEAVE them alone they are such a cute pair

Holly

Posted at 8:19 PM on November 9, 2011

for pete’s sake people they dressed up for halloween! at least she didn’t have sophia in some skanky costume, i think they look cute together. and about her other dog come on let the sh*t drop. i’m sure she’s doing better now and plus her first dog was a puppy, puppies are alot more responsibility than a grown dog. Of course she could’ve done better than she did at least she gave the dog away to a good and loving home!

jackie

Posted at 10:02 AM on October 31, 2011

I would love to dress the same as my daughter one year. This year she’s red riding hood and I’m the wolf dressed as grandma.

Daisy

Posted at 7:54 PM on October 27, 2011

To be honest, it’s Halloween. They can dress how they want – she was just trying to have some fun! If you want to ridicule someone then take a look at Jenelle’s Halloween outfit!. As some others said – she might think a dog is for her now or she has more time? And I had a pacifier until I was 7 and my teeth are perfectly straight, Sophia is adorable and Farrah is doing her best for her! I do feel extremely sorry for her though! She literally has no friends and her family always fight with her, she is trying her best but it can’t be that easy in the public eye! Give the girl a break and put yourself in her shoes!!

Aubrey

Posted at 6:22 PM on October 26, 2011

I dont mind Sophia having a paci, its Farrah’s parenting. Not our problems. Its a cute costume for a mother & daughter to be, and she can take care of her dog. Its HER life she can live it the way SHE wants. Idiots.

jackie

Posted at 10:01 AM on October 31, 2011

You’re calling people “idiots”. You’re being such a hypocrite. Take some of your own advice.

ok

Posted at 1:00 PM on October 25, 2011

That is the ugliest costume ever. They look retarded. That poor kid with that pacifier… Have you seen that kids teeth?! They are deformed because of it, only because her selfish mother was too lazy to not give her a pacifier that little girl will need braces and probably have a not so nice smile. Ignorant idiots with kids makes me angry.

Tania

Posted at 9:13 PM on October 25, 2011

It’s not just because of the paci. That probably doesn’t help it, but have you seen Sophia’s fathers teeth?

Jackie

Posted at 9:59 AM on October 31, 2011

I will say that my daughter’s paditrician told me not to take her pacifier away from her. She only used it at night until her brother was born when she was 2. Then she used it all the time. The doctor said not to take it from her because it’s her coping mechanism. It’s the thing she chose to comfort herself because she wasn’t getting as much of my time as before.

imo

Posted at 9:03 AM on October 25, 2011

For Pete sakes she didnt abuse the dog or leave it to die she just gave it away ugh. I too have given away a dog and then got a new one uh it doesn’t make me a bad person it just means I wasn’t ready for a dog and made a responsible choice and gave it to someone who would love and take care of it and give it lots of attention when I couldn’t. So seriously stop with the whole dog thing you people will hate on any little thing she does its pretty pathetic.

Yes she did!

Posted at 10:50 AM on October 25, 2011

Yeah, she did abuse the dog. Did you never see the way she picked that dog up? By it’s neck? She threw it around. Then decided dogs weren’t for her and gave it away…then got this dog??? Why?? You JUST gave one away, why would you get another? We aren’t hating, we are stating. I’m not a Farrah hater…I disagree with alot, but I think she’s improved quite a bit and you know she loves Sophia.

Yhu

Posted at 6:11 PM on October 26, 2011

thats how ur suppose to pick up little puppies, and this dogs way older, she gave the little tiny puppie away

puckersbabe

Posted at 12:21 PM on October 25, 2011

She couldnt even potty train the first dog, keeping it in diapers like a doll. Its a living, breathing animal, not some toy for your disposal. Luckily a neighbor took it, but had she had dropped it off at a shelter and it wasnt adopted, it wouldve been put down. And let me remind you that she went to a store to get it, who get their dogs from backyard breeders. Do you know what those people do to dogs? They make dogs reproduce over and over to sell the puppies. Do you know what the female dogs look like, what they go through? That they are crated? You need to know your facts before you think that people are hating on her for any reason other than her stupid mistakes. She is thoughtless and selfish. Sorry, but thats just how it is.

Jackie

Posted at 9:56 AM on October 31, 2011

When you get a dog, give that dog away, then get another, that’s dog ABUSE. Dogs are not trading cards. They are living things that need to be loved and taken care of. They should not be wearing diapers and be thrown around. Dogs are not accessories that can be changed without thinking much about it.

Jan

Posted at 1:18 AM on October 25, 2011

I feel the same as others about the dog, I really hope she didn’t get another dog to abandon.

ari

Posted at 6:59 PM on October 24, 2011

Oh no, not another dog for her to abandon like a playtoy!! Her stupidity is only matched by her selfishness.

puckersbabe

Posted at 6:01 PM on October 24, 2011

Yeah, thats an “Ugg”ly costume, and whats with the dog? Didnt she give up one dog so that she can get another? I cant get over her stupidity, seriously. And for the love of god, remove the pacifier from Sophia’s mouth. I have yet to see that child without that in her mouth. Poor Sophia…