Selena Gomez Shows Off Her New Husky Puppy, Baylor!

Mon, October 24, 2011 8:17pm EDT by 9 Comments
Selena Gomez Puppy

How adorable is Selena Gomez’s 10-week-old husky-mix rescue puppy?

HollywoodLife.com told you first! Selena Gomez, along with her boyfriend Justin Bieber, rescued a beautiful husky-mix puppy last week in Winnipeg and today she showed off the new addition to her family, Baylor!

Before heading to her concert in London, Ontario Oct. 24, the 19-year-old performer carried Baylor in her arms and waved to photographers.

Earlier in the day, Selena wrote on her Facebook wall she wasn’t feeling well, saying, “I’m so so sick today. Lying on my bus drinking tea and taking a lot of medicine. Don’t worry London, I’m still playing for you tonight. I apologize if I look dizzy. Lol. :) Love you guys!!!”

However, it looks like Baylor boosted her spirits!

Do YOU think Selena’s puppy is adorable? What do you think about the name?

More Justin & Selena!

1. Selena Gomez Had A ‘Great Day’ Seeing Justin Bieber In Canada!
  2. Justin Bieber Plans New Special Dates For Selena Gomez — And We Know What They Are!
  3. Selena Gomez Adopts A Puppy With Justin Bieber!

VOICE OF THE VOICELESS!

Posted at 4:53 PM on October 31, 2011

SELENA… PLEASE BE WITH ME.. A REAL MAN!!!!

I WILL TREAT U LIKE A REAL WOMAN!!!!!!!

SELENATOR FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VOICE OF THE VOICELESS!

Posted at 4:52 PM on October 31, 2011

I LOVE U SELENA!!!!!!!!!

I WILL BE THE BEST BOYFRIEND U WILL EVER HAD… CUZ I’M WAY HOTTER AND BETTER!!!!!!

lily

Posted at 4:55 AM on October 25, 2011

The eyes of Baylor looks like that of Floyd,Miley’s puppy….

Kristen A. R.

Posted at 11:06 PM on October 24, 2011

That is the cutest puppy ever. and his eyes are so cute.

dumas1000

Posted at 10:31 PM on October 24, 2011

Show us your puppies!

Kelly

Posted at 9:49 PM on October 24, 2011

Baylor is so cute!!! Selena’s hair style is wonderful and I like the shade of lipstick she is wearing. I’m sorry she’s not feeling well and I hope she gets better soon.

Sarah

Posted at 9:33 PM on October 24, 2011

Research HL! The puppy’s name is BAYLOR. Not Bailer, and she’s wearing a sweatshirt to that effect. She said his name to the paps and they wrote it wrong originally. Check her twitter, and those on tour with her welcoming Baylor.

Cleo

Posted at 8:38 PM on October 24, 2011

The sad thing about her personal life is if she ever breaks up with this butterfly, the next guy(s) she dates will not have such public relationships with her, if anyone will want to be exposed to being JB’s seconds. Therefore, these very public pda photos will remain of them forever and forever and forever. “Cough!” I think I just spit up a hairball.

gadaga

Posted at 4:36 AM on October 25, 2011

lol first of all learn english because I don’t understand a thing what you wrote
anyway the dog is ADORABLE.his eyes <3
selena looks pretty and adorable too.but she looks way better with long hair.don't get me wrong she's of course very pretty with any hairstyle but she looks amazing and the best with long hair