Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez: Candlelit Dinner At The Museum! Exclusive Details!

Mon, October 24, 2011 5:14pm EDT by 8 Comments
Justin Bieber Selena Gomez Museum Date

Aloe vera Drinks

Posted at 10:33 PM on April 27, 2012

Heya i’m for the primary time here. I came across this board and I in finding It truly useful & it helped me out much. I am hoping to offer something back and help others like you helped me.

Quina A. Rivera Gonzalez

Posted at 11:57 AM on October 27, 2011

wtf look where hes hand is

lola

Posted at 8:26 PM on October 24, 2011

She looks like “WTF stop touching my butt”

dumas1000

Posted at 5:47 PM on October 24, 2011

If the majority of these absurd reports are true, then Justin and Selena are consistantly wasting tens of thousands of dollars on frivilous garbage While a lot of people are out of work or living paycheck to paypeck. Is this type of behavior supposed to endear them to us? How can regular people ever hope to relate to a couple that squanders their fortune on such a ridiculous level of decedance and extravagance. Champagne wishes and cavear dreams while half the world is starving to death. Look, they are free to do as they please, but why in the world would we, or should we, worship them for it? They’re kinda acting like jerks, if these stories are real. Miley’s probably has more money then Justin, because she’s been in te business longer. You wouldn’t seeing her day after day, wallowing in her own excess, like this. With that said, I’m not sure whether I believe most of these reports anymore. After the Staple’s deal, which cost them nothing, I think the tabloid media is just going overboard, and fabricating/exaggerating most of this junk.

random person

Posted at 6:27 PM on October 24, 2011

Bieber has more money than Miley. These dates dont cost much. Peace!

asdf

Posted at 5:06 PM on October 24, 2011

There’s our 69 buddies. Beiber must like her butt…haha

_justinbieberlover17_/grace

Posted at 5:34 PM on October 24, 2011

Awwwwwwwwww they look cutexD ilove them sooooooooo much<333 they r such a cute and adorable couplexD and lol I bit he does hahaxD ily Justin<3333333333 ily selena<3333333333 ily jelena<3333333333

lola

Posted at 8:28 PM on October 24, 2011

LOL I didn’t even notice that their jerseys were 69!!!