Kristen Stewart: Sex With Robert Pattinson Was 'Uncomfortable!'

Sun, October 23, 2011 9:02am EDT by 10 Comments
Breaking Dawn Sex

Here is how to lose weight fast

Posted at 11:32 AM on June 15, 2012

I am glad I found your site. The Internet is new to me, being that I just retired. There is quite a rich diversity of information in blogs so I am getting involved and commenting. I think I really appreciate the basics of what you have here in this blog. I have started my own blog and website. I have incuded a website and email address. Is it ok that I included them? TheVeryBest2You 13 7

oh please!

Posted at 4:29 AM on October 24, 2011

i think anyone would be uncomfortable having sex with theyre boyfriend on camera, especially on a film thats going to be seen by millions of people. jump in front of a camera and have sex lets see if your so comfortable there

you SUCK

Posted at 1:52 AM on October 24, 2011

I swear that this is the LAST Time I open your stupid Page……your are the lowest of all …your Jealousy and misinterpret Journalism is making me sick….She said they were BOTH uncomfortable because you have a camera in your face trying to make out…I like to see you…but you are IDIOTS

nikki

Posted at 1:02 AM on October 24, 2011

filming sex scenes can be uncimfortable, sure, but it only comes out as whinning from Kristen Stewart’s mouth! Cause a) she’s a MAJOR whinner amd b) she’s RUDE like that! Thank God Rob finally had the guts to leave her!!

Funny

Posted at 11:07 PM on October 23, 2011

Funny, Rob wasn’t uncomfortable filming sex scenes with Emilie DeRavin for Remember Me, or with Christina Ricci for Bel Ami. Or really anyone else I can think of, he’s never said anything like the crap KSpew comes up with.

I guess he’s more professional than her, or just better at acting. He’s certainly a better interview.

nikki

Posted at 1:00 AM on October 24, 2011

you are so spot on!!!

olivia

Posted at 8:21 PM on October 23, 2011

LOVE SCENES ARE NEVER EASY NO MATTER WHAT

olivia

Posted at 8:21 PM on October 23, 2011

LOVE SCENES ARE NEVER EASY NO MATTER WHAT!I WOULD DO A LOVE SCENE WITH ROBERT PATTINSON IN A HEART BEAT!

Tee

Posted at 2:07 PM on October 23, 2011

You stupid people always like to make more out of something than it really is. Also with your stupid headlines you want people to believe they are talking about real life when they are not. Of course doing a sex scene is uncomfortable when you want to get the positions and camera angles just right and also when there is a film crew standing around. There is also worrying about if it will look good. Why can’t you people just stick with the facts instead of lying and embellishing? Because you don’t know how that’s why.

Dawn

Posted at 12:39 PM on October 23, 2011

Filming sex scenes for any actors even if they are dating is very awkward because they’re told every move they have to make. It’s very structured. What ends up looking very romantic to us looks very different when it’s filmed. Rob and Kristen are also very private, shy people. Rob doesn’t even like taking his shirt off. Of course this very antisipated scene would be difficult for them to film.