Blair Will Make A 'Great Mom,' Says 'Gossip Girl' Baby Daddy!

Sat, October 22, 2011 5:55pm EDT by 18 Comments
Blair Waldorf

Hugo Becker tells HollywoodLife.com he ‘can’t wait’ for Prince Louis to be a dad! Plus, he addresses the rumors that the baby Might belong to Chuck!

Blair (Leighton Meester) may be stressing out about her pregnancy on Gossip Girl, but Hugo Becker assures HollywoodLife.com that Prince Louis will be there for her every step of the way! We caught up with to Hugo at the Mohegan Sun Casino’s 15th Anniversary on Oct. 21, and we couldn’t help but ask what he thinks about the fans’ theories that Chuck (Ed Westwick) might really be the baby’s father.

“I’m very happy to be a father” is all he had to say about the controversy. “And that’s that!”

Hugo said that, not only is he excited for his character to become a father, but he thinks he’ll make a great one:

“He will take care of his family, his wife and also his children,” he said confidently. “I also think it’s part of who he is, I have no doubt about this. He will be a really good father. At least, he will try his best to.”

He also made not of how much Blair has matured, adding that she’ll be an extremely doting mom.

“She’ll be a great mom!” he told us. “She definitely takes care of people around her. No matter what happens, she takes care of people. She takes care of her friends and her lovers … I guess you’ve seen that. She’s a very loyal person in terms of friendship and love, so I have no doubt she will be an amazing mother.”

But when asked if Prince Louis and Blair’s royal wedding — assuming they make it to the altar — will outdo Prince William and Kate Middleton‘s he simply said: “You tell me! I’m not going to judge my own wedding, so you come! You come and you tell me!”

(Oh, don’t worry. We’ll be there!)

— Chloe Melas

More Gossip Girl!

1. Penn Badgley Reveals: ‘Blair Is Dan’s Soul Mate’!
  2. ‘Gossip Girl’ Pic: Blair Waldorf Covers Up Her Growing Bump!
  3. Blair Better Be Lying About Who The Father Of Her Baby Is On ‘Gossip Girl’ And Here’s Why!

Elizabeth

Posted at 9:00 PM on October 30, 2011

I hope that Chuck is the father
Louis is not so good because now it wants to damage to Chuck
And Dan humiliated Blair for the day of his birthday and he is an egoist because in the episode yes then zero almost it ruins the happiness of Blair. And it did not do anything to defend Blair when Louis got angry for it of the book

Chuck in spite of the fact that it has done bad things is the man who more loves Blair

Esme

Posted at 11:06 AM on October 23, 2011

This guy kinda sounds like he really thinks he’s Prince Luis… haha
I hardly doubt Louis is the baby daddy, and I hardly doubt relationship will last.
The show is all about the drama, something crazy will happen.

christiana

Posted at 6:42 AM on October 23, 2011

Hugo:She’s(Blair)a very loyal person in terms of love, so I have no doubt she will be an amazing mother.” Really Hugo? just watch the 4×22 episode of gossip girl how LOYAL in terms of love Blair is………

Sabi

Posted at 6:02 AM on October 23, 2011

Well to me that says that Louis isn’t the father, which means….

daiiir

Posted at 3:05 AM on October 23, 2011

Chuck might be the father, but it doesnt mean that there will be a baby…

Vanilla

Posted at 10:40 AM on October 23, 2011

As long as it is not Louis, we can all rejoice right?!

Talia

Posted at 2:03 AM on October 23, 2011

He said Louis would be A father. Not necessarily THE father. I’m longing for the show to end Louis and Blair and get back to Chuck and Blair. But Louis is better than boring, smug, sexless dull douchetastic Dan Humphrey though. So if I have to suffer through another Blair relationship I guess I can stomach Blair and Louis.

Step

Posted at 1:58 AM on October 23, 2011

Am I supposed to believe this guy? I think it’s Chuck’s and I can’t wait for Chuck and Blair to get back together.

Carrie

Posted at 1:50 AM on October 23, 2011

Eh, I’ll laugh when Chuck is claimed the father. It’s so obvious he’s the father and Loser Louis isn’t going to be the dad.

Vanilla

Posted at 1:34 AM on October 23, 2011

I have also noticed the use of words here.

So he has not confirmed or denied anything. He said Louis is happy to be the father. He did not say that Louis is in fact the father. He also did not say that Chuck is in fact NOT the father.

He is smart not to blow their biggest story line.

Kally

Posted at 1:32 AM on October 23, 2011

yeah, ok Hugo lol. Still believing that’s Chuck’s baby. And no one likes Louis. lol

Vanilla

Posted at 1:35 AM on October 23, 2011

I think I like Hugo! He is smart with his Choice of words.

E

Posted at 5:08 PM on October 23, 2011

I like Louis! Anyone’s better than Chuck!

Vanilla

Posted at 1:28 AM on October 23, 2011

I still think Chuck is the father! But nice try!

Bonbona

Posted at 9:10 PM on October 22, 2011

I want Dair ! Cant we have Dair ? When is Dair happening FTMFG ?

Dana

Posted at 8:10 PM on October 22, 2011

I prefer Dan and Blair, but Louis is sweet and seems to really love Blair, so I’m okay with him.

Allie

Posted at 7:27 PM on October 22, 2011

Nothing against Hugo, but I really can’t deal with much more of Louis on this show. The only good thing about him at the moment is that he’s at least keeping Dan away from Blair.

E