Joe Jonas' Debut 'Fastlife' TANKS — Not Even In The Top 10!

Fri, October 21, 2011 10:12am EDT by 11 Comments
Joe Jonas Fastlife

Giuls

Posted at 9:54 AM on November 8, 2011

You wanna know the truth? FastLife is an amazing album (I bought it on amazon and on itunes) it’s just that a lot of “Jonas fans” didn’t buy it because they fear that if Joe will have success alone the Jonas Brothers won’t be back together. That’s a ridiculous thing. JoBros will be back anyway, and I don’t think you’re a real Jonas fan if you don’t support the brothers on their own too.
FastLife is awesome. If you don’t even give it a try, your loss.

Min

Posted at 7:51 AM on November 5, 2011

I personally loved the entire album. Each song has well written lyrics with meaning. I love his voice. These songs go with me everywhere and im always listening to it at home too.

N+J+K=Jonas=Music=:D

Posted at 2:20 AM on October 25, 2011

And after all this,how long will it take him to realise that we want the JoBros back!!!!!!

Barbara

Posted at 3:24 PM on October 22, 2011

I bought the album. Joe Jonas has an amazing voice, but the techno tricks on this album drown him out. I wish Joe had trusted the sound that made the Jonas Brothers so popular and put out some tunes that sounded more like them. I will buy any album he puts out, but this stuff does not showcase his vocal talents.

Lucy

Posted at 5:27 AM on October 22, 2011

demi’s album has also flopped, 3rd week and it’s at #23.
That’s not good, either.

Eb

Posted at 9:45 PM on October 21, 2011

This is a great album. I definitely prefer the Jonas Brothers albums but it’s still amazing. To the people who think Jo ehas no talent. Go and listen to the songs. His vocal performance on this album is incredible, definitely some of his best vocal work.

windgirl

Posted at 4:44 PM on October 21, 2011

Take It & Run is still my top song ! thats weird ! I actually think the album is good … kind of great … people in the world have a lot of different tastes in music I think ! I dont care about how many copies the album sales the songs are great …

somebody

Posted at 4:40 PM on October 21, 2011

thats it …see ? every one hates him and make his album unsuccessful because of his ex-girlfriend
THIS IS RIDICULES
Come on people his album is not that much bad … You guys dont judge fair
thats not FAIR
See No More + Take It And Run + All This Time
these songs are amazing

suz

Posted at 1:12 PM on October 21, 2011

i hope they did put a hex on him. he treats women like they’re accessories. he has no talent. the only thing he is known for is the girls he’s been lucky enough to date. i hope he saved his money. can anyone even name a jonas song?

Amy

Posted at 12:18 PM on October 21, 2011

Um men are not meant to be pop stars? I got two words for you: Justin Timberlake. But then again, Joe Jonas doesn’t have .0001% the talent JT has…I know him as one of the three brothers who used to date megastar Taylor Swift. He is a nobody. I’m glad his 15 minutes are up.

dumas1000

Posted at 10:39 AM on October 21, 2011

I realize that Justin Bieber is a definite exception to this rule, but men, for the most part, are not meant to be pop stars. Christina Aguilera, Britney Spears, Hilary Duff, Mandy Moore, Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato, Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, J.Lo, Kelly Clarkson, Taylor Swift, Carrie Underwood. Okay, how male successful male solo pop stars can you name? Exactly. Joe Jonas, you are doing it all wrong, my friend.