Elizabeth Hurley & Estee Lauder: Fight Breast Cancer — Learn How YOU Can Make A Difference!

Fri, October 21, 2011 2:20pm EDT by 19 Comments

Get checked, check yourself, spread the word and buy products that support the cause!

The Estee Lauder Companies’ (ELC) Breast Cancer Awareness (BCA) campaign launched in 1992 when Evelyn Lauder, of Estee Lauder, co-created the Pink Ribbon with SELF Magazine. Elizabeth Hurley has been a spokesmodel for Estee Lauder for seventeen years now, promoting the BCA campaign since Evelyn herself approached Elizabeth about it. I caught up with Elizabeth at Bloomingdales in NYC to talk about her involvement with ELC’s campaign. She tells you how to protect yourself and others against breast cancer and learn how you can shop to help!

Elizabeth has a very personal connection to the cause.

“Well when I joined the company as a model in 1995, Evelyn Lauder, who’s Estee Lauder’s daughter in law, said I started a foundation two years ago to raise funds for women with breast cancer relief help …. And as it happened, I just lost my grandmother to breast cancer, so I said I’d love to.”

So what can YOU do to protect yourself?

“Basically women should start familiarizing themselves with their breasts at puberty and mommies or anybody else should teach their daughters how to check their breasts and they should learn too at the same time of the month, every month because your breasts change during your menstrual cycle,” explains Elizabeth.

This process has saved the lives of some of her close friends!

“After the age of forty, oncologists say that you should get an annual mammogram because pre-forty you can’t really have a mammogram because the breast tissue is still too dense, but four of my girlfriends found lumps in their own breasts prior to forty and they all survived because they found early because they were familiar with their breasts,” says Elizabeth. “That’s the biggest message anyone can give to young women — early detection.”

You heard it straight from Elizabeth Hurley — be familiar with your own body. It saves lives.

Estee Lauder has a huge range of products that support the cause. Check them out here and shop to help the campaign.

Eden Univer

Get more from our BFFs at Glamour.com!

1. When Men Want Sex Most (and How They Want It!)
  2. The Top 20 Beauty Trends We Hope Never Come Back
  3. 50 Guys Tell the Truth About How to Be Good at Sex
  4. 41 Splurge-Worthy Shoes, Heels and Pumps

Binary Signals

Posted at 2:02 PM on May 9, 2014

First off I would like to say terrific blog!
I had a quick question that I’d like to ask if you don’t mind.
I was curious to know how you center yourself and clear your thoughts before writing.
I’ve had trouble clearing my mind in getting my thoughts out there.
I truly do enjoy writing but it just seems like the first
10 to 15 minutes tend to be wasted just trying to figure out how to begin.
Any ideas or tips? Many thanks!

organizadores de

Posted at 4:16 PM on March 13, 2014

Hey there! I simply would like to give you a huge thumbs up for the great information you have here
on this post. I am coming back to your web site for more soon.

Rebajas Timberland

Posted at 1:26 AM on February 20, 2014

Howdy! This blog post could not be written much better!
Looking through this post reminds me of my previous roommate!

He constantly kept talking about this. I’ll send this post to him.
Fairly certain he’s going to have a great read. Many thanks for sharing!

Frank Kern

Posted at 1:40 PM on January 27, 2014

It has been designed especially for business purposes and it holds biggest importance for your B2B online marketing strategy.
Digital videos can make a big difference in the
world of internet marketing. Those who do online marketing, as this is one of the best approaches of obtaining extra money to
augment profits mostly prefer the situation.

sage green bridesmaid dresses

Posted at 7:10 AM on November 29, 2013

Have you ever considered publishing an ebook or guest authoring on other websites?

I have a blog based upon on the same information you discuss and would love to have you share some stories/information.

I know my viewers would value your work. If you’re even
remotely interested, feel free to shoot me an
email.

natural hair loss products

Posted at 12:23 AM on November 21, 2013

I used to be sugested this blpog byy my cousin. I am now not certain
whether this put up is written by means of him as nobody else realize such
detailed approximately my trouble. You aare wonderful! Thanks!

blog.scissorspaperrockdesigns.com.au

Posted at 8:36 PM on November 6, 2013

Helpful information. Fortunate me I discovered
your site by accident, and I’m shocked why this accident did not took place in advance!
I bookmarked it.

靴 推薦 ナイキ

Posted at 3:41 AM on November 3, 2013

I leave a response when I especially enjoy a post on a site or I
have something to add to the discussion. Usually it is triggered by the sincerness
communicated in the post I read. And on this article Elizabeth Hurley & Estee Lauder: Fight
Breast Cancer – Learn How YOU Can Make A Difference!
– Hollywood Life. I was actually excited enough to drop a thought ;
-) I do have some questions for you if it’s allright. Is it just me or
do a few of these responses look like they are
coming from brain dead folks? :-P And, if you are posting on other sites, I’d like to
keep up with you. Could you list the complete urls of your
public pages like your linkedin profile, Facebook page or twitter feed?

Hulda

Posted at 9:50 AM on October 18, 2013

What’s up Dear, are you in fact visiting this web page daily, if so then you
will without doubt obtain good knowledge.

cyber Monday nike

Posted at 1:09 PM on October 17, 2013

So if you are a sporty female, change up your standard cumbersome keep track of footwear and attempt flexi ballet flats that glimpse far more
female and trendy yet get the career completed. Offer – Information would not predict the new
PS4 or XBbox One becoming aspect of the Black Friday 2013 sales.
As I bought more mature I would be in cost of figuring out the value of an item just after employing a coupon, and at some point I obtained my personal searching cart to fill also.

practice management solutions

Posted at 3:57 PM on September 24, 2013

What’s up every one, here every person is sharing these kinds of familiarity, so it’s fastidious too rewad this
weblog, and I used to visit this web site everyday.

my life lender

Posted at 1:20 AM on September 24, 2013

Because on this, independent underwriters can raise the
profitability of your business. re looking for buying
your first home, invest in property, or refinance a preexisting loan, a
home financing broker can. Many times there’s
an additional requirement on jumbo loans called “reserve requirements”.

Polo Ralph Lauren

Posted at 10:02 PM on July 28, 2013

I need to to thank you for this excellent read!! I certainly loved every bit of it. I’ve got you book-marked to look at new stuff you post…

Polo Ralph Lauren Outlet Online

Posted at 10:01 PM on July 28, 2013

Howdy would you mind stating which blog platform you’re using? I’m going to start my own blog soon but I’m having a tough time selecting between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your layout seems different then most blogs and I’m looking for something unique. P.S Sorry for being off-topic but I had to ask!

xxsexx.com.pl

Posted at 3:47 PM on July 12, 2013

Co się, dokładnie, wydarzyło?
– Niezwłoczny wybuch xxsexx.com.pl emocji, całkowicie nieopanowany.
Obwiniam siebie, iż nie dostrzegłem zbliżającego się recesja.
Po darmowe sex oferty prostu białogłowa się nie
sprawdza do tąże pracy. Powinienem był stwierdzić o tymże w Urzędzie Szlak już kilka miesięcy wstecz, ale chciałem podarować jej okazję – Garten patrzył w podłogę recytując owo nieszczere samooskarżenie.

Saracen słuchał spośród n.

www.tblog.com

Posted at 10:59 AM on July 3, 2013

What’s up colleagues, fastidious article and good arguments commented at this place, I am genuinely enjoying by these.

Son

Posted at 11:34 PM on June 29, 2013

Son Maja była ileś zazdrosna o swoją dwanaście miesięcy
młodszą kuzynkę, dlatego że była od czasu niej brzydsza tudzież podczas gdy
szły gdzieś ogółem, to mężczyźni z reguły ją ignorowali skupiając całą uwagę
na Zosi. Nie była brzydka, pomimo tego nie umywała się do przyjaciółki, istnej piękności
o idealnej figurze. Sama była niższa zaś pulchniejsza odkąd niej.
Miała brązowe włosy nie sięgające nawet
do ramion.
Kliknij i zobacz: dojrzałe.

prywatne anonse erotyczne

Posted at 12:19 AM on May 31, 2013

prywatne anonse erotyczne Dziewczyna przytuliła się
aż do niego, w toku jak on wsunął rękę
u dołu jej koszulkę tudzież macał jej biodra tudzież grzbiet.

Pocałował ją delikatnie, ona odwzajemniła cmok. Znad pleców dziewczyny patrzył na kolegę, który palcami pocierał genitalia
Zosi sprawiając jej tym wielką uciecha. Siedziała z
zamkniętymi oczami na kanapie tudzież oddychała gromko.
Miała rozchylone nogi tudzież światu ukazywały się jej czerwone faktycznie kiedy kiecka stringi.

Zobacz sam tutaj: prywatne anonse erotyczne.

Kim

Posted at 5:53 AM on May 6, 2013

Bezsprzecznie Kim cóż. Zdecydowane kubki, budynie, Kim kostki rosołowe, kaszki i tym podobne owo również chemia.

A wykorzystujemy strzyże a także owe raz za razem. Składy słodyczy
podobnie nie siedzą maksymalne. Jak mówią lody owe sama chemia, a moja
osoba ciacha lubię tudzież Kim jadam. Roztrząsam, że dwie tygodnie takowej diety mnie nie zaszkodziły Kim, oraz pomogły dosyć bezboleśnie wleźć w nowiutki postępowanie odżywiania.