Charlie Sheen 'Extremely Disappointed' With Ashton Kutcher On 'Two And A Half Men'!

Fri, October 21, 2011 3:29pm EDT by 18 Comments
Charlie Sheen Comments On Two And A Half Men

Charlie Sheen says he doesn’t like what’s happened to the CBS sitcom, ‘Two and a Half Men,’ following his departure. Do you agree?

Since Charlie Sheen was replaced by Ashton Kutcher on Two and a Half Men, ratings have plummeted, and Charlie says he’s not surprised!

“People aren’t stupid…not all of them,” the 46-year-old actor told TMZ, adding, “They are doing the best they can.”

He continued, “I don’t think the role was curse. I’m extremely disappointed with how they’re handling what I left behind.”

When Ashton, 33, made his debut appearance on Two and a Half Men this season, ratings skyrockets with more than 28.7 million viewers. However, since the actor’s marriage scandal with Demi Moore, ratings have dropped to fewer than 16 million viewers. Do YOU think CBS was wrong to replace Charlie?

More Ashton & Demi Stories:

1. Ashton Stopped Following Demi On Twitter! Are They Done?
  2. Ashton & Demi’s Age Difference Could Be The Catalyst For His Cheating!
  3. Ashton’s Alleged Mistress Is Demanding $250K!

Venus Factor Reviews

Posted at 10:56 PM on June 12, 2014

Agree to this message and we’ll help a fictional critter!

just me

Posted at 6:19 PM on May 31, 2012

I just saw the show when Jake went to join the army. To me it seems like they are trying to end the show by tying all the loose ends. I think the decision is already made but not official yet. It wasn´t that funny in the end whith C.S either, all same same so it´s time to say bye bye…

Stanktoe

Posted at 12:55 AM on May 24, 2012

Men went from the funniest show I had ever seen, to the worst show I have ever seen. Get rid of Kutcher and hire someone who can play the type character the show needs..a drunken, coke head whoremonger.

brenda rose

Posted at 9:25 PM on April 25, 2012

Give it up because Charlie probably wouldn’t come back to the show and Ashton can’t be charlie on the show and he is not suited to the part. Just shut it down and give me the reruns

Hemant

Posted at 9:24 AM on April 2, 2012

The producers thought the show could go on based on the strength of the writing. Yes the writing is brilliant but the actors who act the written word have to be brilliant also….Ashton is not brilliant….
Charlie is maybe not the best actor around but he is very very very good and being a drunken, coke head whoremonger….and thats what we want to see….not some stupid internet billionaire getting divorced and banging some annoying english chick.

Headbanger

Posted at 10:58 AM on April 6, 2012

Totally agree..Show has gone downhill ever since Kutcher joined.To be fair,big shoes to fill but ‘Zoe’ is really annoying and very unfunny

Pam

Posted at 8:03 PM on March 27, 2012

The show was great with Charlie. I don’t watch it now, the show without CHARLIE isn’t worth watching. Charlie is the one who made the show, why would they think he could be replaced.

Henry Ellis

Posted at 10:45 AM on March 24, 2012

Replacing Charlie whatever the problems, big big mistake.
Charlie had great timing and wit, on the other hand Crutchner is not funny at all, I am sorry to say I no longer watch what was once my favourite show any more.

danny

Posted at 12:07 AM on January 12, 2012

i know charlie was wild, but even though i like ashton he can never replace charlie sheen the show will never be the same the best to charlie with his new show

susan

Posted at 10:36 PM on January 5, 2012

Ashton did we all get punked? Is this just another one of your pranks? Please let it be so cause using unproffesional actors to punk other celeberties was your only obvious talent…o and pretending to love demi!

susan

Posted at 10:25 PM on January 5, 2012

Ashton kutcher sucks and cannot nor hasnot replaced charlie sheens role. He also needs a haircut desperatly!! Charlie sheen can act and was way more funnier and talented. They should never have fired him just becausE they didn’t agree with his personnel life. Look at ashtons personnel life…that’s any better?? I love the show and can only hope for a new tv show just like it but only with charlie sheen…oh I forgot…they did have him & now they just lost one of the best actors they had!!!

Monica

Posted at 8:55 AM on November 30, 2011

Used to love the series but charlie was th swries. Without him it makes no sense at all. It is areal shame even though i like ashton, it was a mistake.

Changing the plot just didn’t work, it is not funny anymore.

sandy mitchem

Posted at 5:00 PM on November 17, 2011

i loved two and a half men. never missed a week.watched ashton once what a disaster.i will not watch it again, BIG MISTAKE getting rid of charlie sheen. if he comes back i come back.you don’t take real comedy and try to change it it never works.just so you know i’m not some chick i’m a great grandma..ashtons marriage problems got nuttin to do with his acting

velma

Posted at 9:40 PM on November 7, 2011

Used to my favorite show very disapointing now. Pretty bad when my son tells me to change the channel after 5 minutes “it’s just not funny since that new guy came on”. Can’t agree more. No more Two and half men,thank goodness for old reruns,they still make me laugh.

Barbara goldman

Posted at 11:45 AM on November 5, 2011

Please do something about ak. He is sloop boring and his lines are so stupid. I love cs and he made us laugh so hard every might. How can you bring back. Charley Harper. Please do something to make us laugh again. The episodes with Alan,Judith,Chelsey are solo funny and now the cast other than Jake and ALan

Not laughing any more,barb

Jake

Posted at 4:41 PM on November 4, 2011

I agree with Charlie about the show but I don’t think he has much room to talk about it. I mean he’s the one who f*cked the whole thing up in the first place. He shouldn’t have gotten so angry about Chuck Lorre’s vanity card, as far as I know, all he said was ‘if Charlie Sheen out lives me then I’m going to be pissed.’ Charlie should have confronted him face to face about it and not go on the radio to talk $h!t about him. I use to wish they could work past their issues and bring back the old Two and a Half Men that we all use to love, but now I wish they would just cancel this show.

Lucy

Posted at 4:20 PM on October 21, 2011

And Charlie is right once again !! With him gone this show did lost all its originality, spark…It is not even funny..Now let’s moving on : here we come Anger Management !!

totallydisappointed

Posted at 4:07 PM on October 21, 2011

You don’t have to be stupid to figure out why the ratings skyrocketed since the first episode of the NEW two and a half men. Nothing to do with that pathetic acting AK. I am sure had it been any other replacement, the ratings will still blow off the roof. You know why – It’s because the people are curious how the show will be like without Charlie! Obviously, not good. The worse thing is AK, with all his built, HAS NO SCREEN PRESENCE! The fact is, that guy can’t even act. It is so painful to watch him. I was thinking ‘So this is the person that’s what all the hype about’. What a let down. All those hype of nothing! If Charlie is 100, this guy is definitely a zero, zip, nothing!