Real Reasons Why Teresa Giudice's 'RHONJ' Cast Mates Despise Her!

Wed, October 19, 2011 10:40am EDT by 82 Comments

Melanie

Posted at 10:28 PM on October 22, 2011

I googled the lawsuit that Chris and Albie are in. It’s the same lawsuit that Teresa, Joe and Bravo are named as defendants in.

Jack the Advanced Soul

Posted at 3:11 PM on October 22, 2011

I think you all need to start watching Masterpiece Theater and brushing up on your vocabulary and cultural literacy. Oh and chill with the drama. Getting angry at strangers on the internet over a dumb reality show? Your viewing habits are not doing your intellects or personalities any good. Cattiness is not very attractive. Neither is a life centered on what’s going on on reality shows- the bottom of the entertainment barrel. Now excuse me while I get back to reading my encyclopedias.

Coko

Posted at 8:08 AM on October 22, 2011

No I don’t think the others are jealous! Just hurt by Teresa that was suppose to be a good friend!…Big Forehead She-Devil
Now, with that being said I know I shouldn’t say this but, Teresa is ugly to me and so are her kids! They look like little trolls especially that Milania girl. Sorry, just saying!

P.S.
Melissa’s daughter is really gorgeous!

MeeToo

Posted at 9:40 AM on October 22, 2011

I agree with Coco. I hate that show because of Teresa……..

Prana

Posted at 8:26 PM on October 21, 2011

J’adore Teresa! Go get em, Super T!

Dave

Posted at 6:31 PM on October 21, 2011

Don’t any of you shrews have better things to do? Quit polluting your tiny minds with this swill and go cook some damn supper for a change.

What?????

Posted at 2:59 PM on October 21, 2011

Who would be jealous of Teresa. She is married to Joe Giudice!!!!

Rachel

Posted at 8:24 AM on October 21, 2011

They have been jealous of her cause her books sold and she has the most fans plus she was asked to do Celebrity Apprentice and Caroline was not.

The rest live off their husbands and Teresa is the only college grad who was a successful buyer in New York before she started a family. She is very actively involved with her children.

Isabelle1199

Posted at 9:08 PM on October 20, 2011

YUCK!! Why would anyone be jealous of Teresa??? She looks like a man, is a horrible person and is mean to her family and friends. I love Melissa & Teresa is making a fool out of herself by tiring to get people not to like Melissa. Get over it, Teresa…Melissa is hotter than you are!! If Teresa and her disgusting husband are on next season and there is no Jacqueline or Caroline=I and everyone I know are OUT!!!

brookbaby

Posted at 5:38 PM on October 20, 2011

TERESA IS GORGEOUS! THEY ARE JEALOUS THAT TERESA IS POPULAR, RICH, HAS 4 BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTERS!, AND A FANTASTIC HUSBAND. SHE HAS THE LIFE. SHE ALSO HAS THE BODY! I WILL BUY HER PRODUCTS, AND I HOPE TERESA CAN IGNORE THE HATERS! WOMEN WILL ALWAYS BE JEALOUS!

jess

Posted at 11:55 PM on October 20, 2011

First, did you not see the reunion? Theresa said some very sick and hurtful things. Not just during the reunion, but during the whole season. Jaqueline and Caroline put up with her crap long enough. Another thing, i would never talk about someones children, but Theresa children are brats. Spoiled Brats. And there all under twelve years old! Half the things she are completely offensive. I dont know how Jaqueline and caroline were able to stand her this long…

Alicia

Posted at 12:01 AM on October 21, 2011

Teresa, you don’t comment about yourself lol stop your fake email

Alicia

Posted at 12:03 AM on October 21, 2011

Teresa, you don’t comment about yourself lol stop your fake email.
I won’t watch this show if she’s Teresa is back

janice jersey girl

Posted at 10:03 AM on October 20, 2011

Teresa has let the show get to her head. She has turned into such a hater and jealous monster against Melissa. Teresa used to be my favorite but now I can’t stand the ugly, evil and devilish thing that she has become. She discusses me. Tisk tisk……. -_-

madge

Posted at 3:02 PM on October 20, 2011

@janice jersey girl
*disgusts?

madge

Posted at 3:03 PM on October 20, 2011

do you mean she DISGUSTS you…or as you say ‘discusses’ you…as in ..she talk about you?

bodzack

Posted at 3:03 PM on October 20, 2011

nicole new yorker

Posted at 7:34 PM on October 21, 2011

how true she is so close minded to everyone needs to take a step back and an close look at herself , she has along way to go with her children lets talk to her in 10 yrs. good luck

Princess

Posted at 12:57 AM on October 20, 2011

What about carolines husband? A scandal?

BS Police

Posted at 10:45 PM on October 19, 2011

this whole article is a load of crap.

Who Cares Right.

Posted at 9:19 PM on October 19, 2011

Wow Teresa,
Thought you don’t ever want to see your family hurt. What about you still spending money and telling everyone your going to act like your paying your bills then say to BANKRUPT ppl that you can’t then lol that you keep beating the system.
You better watch your self Tree, you just might get sued for slander.
Also that fight that her C’s kids are getting sued, wasn’t the fight over you making an a$$ out of your self opening up champagne and it landed on some one and your husband was involved too.
can’t wait wait until she goes to jail for FRAUD!

VeeCee

Posted at 7:06 PM on October 19, 2011

I’m at a total loss as to why anyone would be jealous of Teresa. First off, with all due respect, she gives total credence to the public perception of people with small foreheads. Example: she completely misinterprets some of the other housewives’ statements that are not in any way addressed to (or about) her and flies off the handle. Also, her mispronounciations put even Mrs. Malaprop to shame. Secondly, she thinks she’s always got to be the center of attention. It’s not all about you, Tre, even though you think it is.

The third season of the show has seen the “real” Teresa come to light. Dissing your friends and relatives in a cookbook (of all things) is certainly beyond the pale. And to have the nerve to say it was a joke? Yeah, right! It’s one thing to make snide comments in person, but to put them in writing is unforgivable — no! no! No, Teresa!

Burning bridges is never a good thing, especially with those who have been your friends in times of need. She might think all is bright and rosy now, but things can change quickly. She needs to get a grip!

just a viewer

Posted at 6:54 PM on October 19, 2011

NO ONE would be jealous of tre, look at her …ugh, she is homely, dresses like a street walker, and can’t sting a decent sentence together like she has a brain..she is a loser married to fatty, lazy joe. enuff said …he is using her like a welcome matt….

Centsibull1

Posted at 6:15 PM on October 19, 2011

This is just PR propaganda. Anything to keep up the revenue for all involved. Like everything else, the RHONJ will decrease in value, and this is sure signs it already is. Whenever they have to start making up PR propoganda, by putting out preposterous headlines, to setting cast members up as a way of masking the scripting of a reality show, then they are desperate to keep the ratings going. As an audience, we want reality that comes naturally, and somewhat believable. We all do relate to family drama, financial mistakes, flawed parenting skills. We just want it to come to us in a more honest way. Give us reality, not made-up, confused cast members, who do not have the financial clout, class, or style to whom we can actually relate to the struggles. My sisters and I were avid fans of all the housewive series, now my sisters do not watch, or follow any and I catch an episode here and there, along with looking up some story lines. I am sad to see all the desperation surrounding the franchise. They need to bow out gracefully and end. It is actually getting unbearable to watch from my dingy {TV}, this Titanic{ franchise} go down, with the screaming desperation of the unfortunate clinging on for survival. I find it disheartening.

Not a Housewife

Posted at 7:09 PM on October 21, 2011

Your response is undoubtedly closest to the truth. Thank you for the voice of reason.

Ld1969

Posted at 3:46 PM on October 19, 2011

Are you people kidding? Why would Life and Style Magazine believe anything this woman says? This article is a total joke. I like how they throw in the comments by Teresa, like any of her comments would be believable. She is seriously delusional, hateful, narcissistic and if anything, SHE is the one who is jealous of the others. It would make sense that this magazine would try to portray Teresa in a positive light because they always try to get exclusives from her and want to stay in her good graces, but those of us who have been watching RHONJ from the beginning know the truth. She lies all the time and her only way to respond to any type of question or discussion is to throw back insults at people that have nothing to do with what is being talked about.

Cake doll

Posted at 3:49 PM on October 20, 2011

it’s nice to see that Caroline ,Melissa and Kathy and their families our all blogging, what about your Brownstone matters Manzo family and you Gorgas are you sure their is nothing in your closets what about Melissa cousin trayc that can sing beautiful, oh yeah it’s been rumored that Melissa wants nothing to do wither because she dosnt want everyone to see that treyC can really sing, maybe Melissa wants all the attention for herself. You all are guilty of trying to destroy a mother and her family that’s why I can’t like who you all are. let the one who never sinned cast the first stone. what business was it of Carolines to tell about Joe and Teresas finances Caroline acted like she new more than Teresa well Caroline what about your finances since you think Teresa should divulge everyone why don’t you .If times get to hard maybe your sons can have a car wash outside your brownstone and Lauren can wash men’s cars naked woa! now that be a great way to make money, since you were so proud and you think it’s ok for your boys to exploit woman in a tasteful way.

USED2B718

Posted at 3:10 PM on October 19, 2011

Teresa and that old troll Juicy deserve each other. She needs him to keep up her happy family facade, he needs her to pay the bills.

kate

Posted at 8:12 PM on October 19, 2011

EXACTLY!

Sela

Posted at 2:56 PM on October 19, 2011

Jealous??? Teresa and her husband are millions of dollars in debt, facing felony charges that could land them both in jail, and in my opinion do not have a marriage to be envied. My husband would never tell me to ‘shut up’ or constantly berate my family and loved ones. For the life of me I can’t understand why anyone would be jealous of Tre!

Ingrid

Posted at 2:43 PM on October 19, 2011

TRE… we love you…I cant wait till the TRASH comes out on Caroline’s finances, husband etc. Just look Caroline TRIED to HIDE Feud with her sister Dina!!!

Melissa is definetely JEALOUS of Teresa’s AIR time and her FAN BASE….

I like Jackie..BUT girl…If you are going to talk Sh….on twitter..Bring it and show up and explain yourself….
You signed up for Reality show…IF you can’t handdle the heat…Maybe is time to get out :(

Thats WHY Teresa has SUCH great following…SHE is RESILIANT…Life, people can TRY to bring her down… And she just keeps on going..She is PERFECT for Reality TV….

We love her and want MORE!!!! We might want MORE from the other’s housewives IF they SHOWED their REAL side…Lets face it everyone has problems….

Carolines hubby cheating…JUICY
Money Problems..Juicy…..If people dont like it..Turn the channel people!

Love Tre..Love ya Girl!

cluelesshw

Posted at 11:46 AM on October 20, 2011

Tre! out trolling again? Jill sure taught you well.

Marion

Posted at 12:31 AM on October 21, 2011

The only thing I agree with in the previous comment is that Teresa does make good reality TV, that’s it….I would like to think that all this nonsense is just for TV and can’t possibly be the real deal. I’ve been a fan of the show since the beginning and all I’ve seen is Teresa being catty, judgemental, bragging of everything she has, confrontational and needs to be the focal point and the center of attention where ever she is. Who cares that they all have problems, we all do. It’s Teresa’s TV personality that is shameful. And that episode where they all went to Punta Cana and Teresa is perading around modeling all her bathing suites for everyone because she wanted to know which one made her look the hotest. You’ve got to be kidding, and you don’t think that she’s superficial and materialistic? She’s insecure, that’s what she is. And as for the Italianese new found language, pretty funny but I come from Brooklyn and all the Brooklyn Italians talk like that. Anyway, I do enjoy the show and hope that all the castmates remain for another season, despite their differences. It takes me away from my BS. Thanks for listening.

melissa d

Posted at 4:49 PM on October 21, 2011

this is not teresa and neither an I and totally agree- we love teresa- if she was not on that show it would be so boring and they are all so jealous of her and are trying to destroy her life- she stuck by the manzos in their discord for danielle and became her biggest enemy in support of them- she is the only one who showed loyalty- i am originally from south philly and the rest of the girls dont act like trus italians “got your back” more like stab you in the back- they are so far from being in the mob and omerta code of silence carolyn broke every rule- teresa did not dig up any of their past or say any of the things she could have about their past or money or anything in their lifes- look at the reunion again all she did was fight back- carolyn melissa and kathy were trying to bury her

Stormyboo

Posted at 1:38 PM on October 19, 2011

OK Teresa, simmer down, stop dragging the cast down with you, as for the pic of Joe w/another woman WTF Juicy/troll like no one was going to recognize you, I don’t really see Jacqueline selling the photo, she has too much class and I betcha Chris wouldn’t like that and as for the financial issues of the others, I mean Teresa simmer down its not nice to discuss other peoples perceived problems and stylish? she looks like a grown up jersey girl the makeup, the bling, the hair IDK is this what happens to jersey girls after they grow up?

rachelle

Posted at 12:12 PM on October 19, 2011

Who wrote this story? Teresa’s publicist.

Lori

Posted at 1:05 PM on October 19, 2011

Or Kim D.’s publicist.

Kim D. is a dead giveaway as the source of Chris L.’s credit card decline. Jac shops at her store. Not that I am saying I believe it.

Plus Teresa and Joe Giudice are named in the same lawsuit as the Manzos and Greg Bennett. I could write a better story and be a source.

Remember this Teresa’s PR camp – the one does not inform her that she and Joe were facing jail time for fraud.

LA80

Posted at 12:02 PM on October 19, 2011

I don’t believe this story. They’re trying to do anything for ratings. Funny how many stories are coming out. This “source” needs to get a life. Doesn’t look like any of them are doing bad. Shut up & count your blessings! High school wasn’t this petty! It’s getting old!

mia

Posted at 12:02 PM on October 19, 2011

I love Teresa and yes, the others are so jealous…she’s the one that makes the show fun,,the others are a bore, and Melissa is a big fake and pot stirrer,,why else would she have contacted Danielle?!!! Caroline is a bitter old fat woman, and her daughter looks just as miserable, and Jacqueline just loves drama,,she needs to stay home and care for her kids and stop worrying about the limelight

me

Posted at 8:41 PM on October 19, 2011

teresa is the reason i watch the show! love her and the drama…caroline is getting on my nerves, with her holier than thou attitude and she just thinks she knows it all, without teresa the show would suck. caroline looked so old and horrible on the reunion show, gosh woman lighten up…

Lori

Posted at 11:39 AM on October 19, 2011

I have to wonder if the source is Kim D? Any wonder how many photo ops you and Teresa have had during Season 4 filming. Teresa will stab you too Kim D.

In Touch Magazine – newsflash – is Teresa named in the same lawsuit as the Manzo boys. It is wonder how you make any money printing such inaccurate information painting Teresa out to be a good one.

No mention of Teresa;s crumbling marriage – is that because they made a killing on the Wedding Renewal Cover story.

Angela

Posted at 12:19 PM on October 19, 2011

I agree with Lori. This is so inaccurate! Teresa is scum!!