Justin Bieber Reveals He's Working On A New Movie!

Wed, October 19, 2011 7:50pm EDT by 17 Comments
Justin Bieber New Movie

Justin Bieber told MTV he plans on shooting a movie next summer! Are YOU excited to see him act?

We’ve seen Justin Bieber‘s acting chops on CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, but are you ready to see him carry a movie? The 17-year-old pop star told MTV News he’s excited to start working on a movie…but didn’t give hardly any details! Ah, the suspense!

“[I'm going to] Get off this tour. And then my album is coming out. After that, there’s like Christmas. We’ve got some Jingle Balls to do. Then it’s Christmas time. Then it’s almost time for my other album,” Justin said of his upcoming plans, during an interview following the premiere of his “Mistletoe” video.

He added, “Hopefully next summer I can start on a movie or something.”

When pushed further on the movie details, Justin simply said, “We’re working on the script right now.”

In the meantime, Justin’s Christmas album, Under the Mistletoe, drops Nov. 1 and his next studio album will come the beginning of 2012. Are YOU excited to see him on the big screen again? Sound off below!

Get More: Music News

Get More On The Biebs!

1. Justin Bieber Performs ‘Who Says’ With Selena Gomez In Brazil!
  2. Justin Bieber’s ‘Under The Mistletoe’ Track List Released!
  3. Selena Watches Justin’s Concert Backstage! Will She Perform Tonight?

gabrielle larue (@gabyl1999)

Posted at 12:32 AM on September 5, 2012

no joke but on twitter i was just asked to be an extra in his upcoming movie like no joke but i dont know if i want to or not?..hmm

Gizzy! AKA #1Bieberfan

Posted at 1:17 PM on September 3, 2012

Finally! I freaking LOOOOOVE JB. Thank you God for bringing justin to this world. sum1 tweeted me about and said they need extras. I can help with tht…my twitter account is @BubzBubbyBubson . Hook me up : ) OH by the way #votebieber at the VMA’s

lizzy

Posted at 12:10 AM on July 6, 2013

Heyy, anyone wanna give me some info about being in his movie?!?! Pleasee?? 

Trin

Posted at 2:10 AM on September 3, 2012

Be so cool if he made another movie. If it has a young girl part please follow me and tell me on twitter at @Trin_IAm. I’d really appreciat it. Thanks. I’m gonna BELIEVE that this has even the slightest chance of happening.

damien

Posted at 9:44 AM on June 26, 2012

yes, i look foward to see justin bieber to his new movie, I love it so is my idol!!!! justin, justin, justin, justin, live justin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wilmqary

Posted at 8:31 PM on March 19, 2012

aj wash ol of jer foto en aj wantu sej aj em jer veges fen serjasli ….. i love ju justin so mush

wilmary

Posted at 8:28 PM on March 19, 2012

justin aj em jer veges ven ever aj hir ol of jer muscic veges fen veges

haily

Posted at 7:12 PM on February 25, 2012

I LOVE HIM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH

Natalhe Suarez

Posted at 3:16 PM on February 12, 2012

Yayyy, I’ve been waiting to see Justin in a new movie i love him < 3333333333! Can't wait to see the movie !
# belieberforever <333333 !

mariah lewis

Posted at 11:50 AM on January 23, 2012

i looooooooovvvvvvveeeeeee justin bieber…i love justin bieber last movie….i cnt wait to see this one…Love mariah lewis…..I love his hair ONLY $hevy

amy

Posted at 1:37 PM on January 20, 2012

Well it’ll be interesting seeing him act :D that’s for sure. Love his new hair color though and love Justin too !!!

Jess

Posted at 11:21 PM on January 19, 2012

Wow I can not wait to see this movie! Justin looks so cute with his new hair color! I don’t know why fans have stopped liking him. That is so dumb. Anyway I love you Justin not just for your looks and your smile, but for who you are. You will never loose me as a fan. Umm…correction…#1 FAN! I am your Latin Girl forever<3 Love you

#1 bieber fan

Posted at 6:33 PM on February 23, 2012

I now he is sexy still

lucky

Posted at 6:47 PM on October 20, 2011

i love justin he is so cute movie was amazing i hope i love justin death of all justin jelena haters.

tina

Posted at 11:09 AM on October 20, 2011

i love him. i love his music i love the way he treats his fans. i have nothing against him,….BUT he is seriously a bad actor. i saw him in CSI and com’on people!that was bad acting, i mean it wasnt really bad, but he needs some practice

emily

Posted at 8:47 PM on October 19, 2011

i would totally love 2 watch him act in a movie and it sounds like he’s going 2 be really busy :O but that also means he will have lots of new music and performances for us #beliebers!!1

naheije roque

Posted at 7:51 PM on June 26, 2012

i know were justin is he is in puert rico i am in puerto rico so is justin aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa my dad said he has a friend that is working with him for the movie and i am going to meet him he is a total hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3