Ashley Greene's 'Breaking Dawn' Hairstylist Explains Alice Cullen's More Modern 'Do!

Wed, October 19, 2011 11:30am EDT by 7 Comments

Alice’s short haircut is her signature look and in this still from ‘Breaking Dawn: Part 1,’ we can see its hot new update!

Ashley Greene‘s Breaking Dawn hairstylist, Beatrice De Alba, tells BeautyHigh.com how she added new life into Alice Cullen’s pixie. Keep reading to see how she created the look!

“For Alice, Ashley Greene, I started with a very textured razor cut,” explains Beatrice. “I dried her hair with my Pro Beauty Tools Ionic Ceramic Dryer and Round Medium Ceramic Brush. Then I used my medium sized Ceramic Flat Iron to put even more texture into the style by taking small sections and either twisting or pinching the hair together in the direction I want the hair to go.”

Do you like Alice’s more modern hairstyle?

Darnell

Posted at 2:09 PM on February 16, 2012

Imloe the newmlook, I am a hairstylist and cut my hair like hers, that’s how much I like it. I always wore a pixie cut.

belice:)

Posted at 11:52 AM on January 31, 2012

I liked it better longer :) It doesn’t look bad in Breaking dawn, but the Alice I know has the other kind of hair…Plus, aren’t vampires not supposed to change lol I don’t think Meyer mentioned Alice cutting her hair ;)

Serenity8513

Posted at 3:03 AM on February 16, 2012

You do have a very good point. but you have to remember that according to Meyer’s books, “When you become a Vampire you don’t change.” She was not refering to cutting your hair. She was refering to the fact that it will never grow again. You freeze just how you are when you become a vampire. For example: If you are changed when you are Pregnant you will always be pregnant. You will never actually have the baby. However, Just because you are frozen from natural physical changes doesn’t mean you can’t change “unnaturally” like Dying your hair.. Esme’s hair was a different color in Twilight!.. Originally it was a light brown. In all the other films they gave her a very dark brown. So it makes sense that you could cut your hair as a vampire but you better be 100% that you want to because it won’t grow back. Which means that Alice will then have to have the short hair for Breaking Dawn 2, as well as Edward has to have his hair just like in Breaking Dawn 1.

hapi

Posted at 10:59 AM on December 13, 2011

i so love the hair fabulous, cant wait to have my hair do just like her.

Roshni

Posted at 12:50 AM on October 21, 2011

i loved it i can’t wait more 2 see breaking dawn

Peanutjazz

Posted at 9:27 PM on October 20, 2011

Omg i lovee it. I think it shows how she matured over the series! I lovvve it. Cant wait to see Breaking Dawn!

tayy